Grow room guild in attic

Dando

And also is it a lot more difficult to set this up as to the smaller Option I’ve  got is the 4 ftx4ftx4ft11inches

@DandoHey no worries, I wouldn't no, raising the truss's of a attic is a dodgy business and you must own the house to do it. 

raising the truss's will cost money and then you have to buy a £450 grow tent..... when I'm building a bigger space than that tent, having only spent £20 on reflective Mylar and spare wood I had lying around.

The grow tent you mentioned is 1.5m high, so you would need to raise the truss's 200mm + 

you can just run the intake where you want..... read some diary's in the diary section to get an idea of everything needed mate.

Edited by BonnieAuto
  • Like 1

It would just be the ties I would need to raise a wee bit mate,I dunno what the best bet is,it just seems a bit difficult building a room,just dunno what to do,if I was experienced with this it would be a no brainer I would build one no problem,I’ve just no much idea what I’m doing :-(,I’m determined to do it tho one way or other mate,can ya keep me posted with your progress please @BonnieAuto,hopefully I can work my way around this site and keep in touch with my progress,I’m going to have a look see if I can get in to the diaries just now,thanks again

@DandoI know eh, sleep pattern is fucked  

I am pulling an all night'er to start the work at 7 lol 

Edited by BonnieAuto
  • Like 1

@BonnieAuto I had my mate in this morning who is a joiner,he reckoned I could lift the roof ties up no problem so I would be able to get this tent in,that would be easier for me as I don’t know where to start with building one,my question now is do I get the 4x4x4”11’ or the 4x8x4”11’,ive heard doing smaller grow in a big tent effects the yield,I would be tempted to keep it under 10 plants to start with as first time and also until I make sure I don’t get caught,I’m tempted to get the bigger one but not sure if that’s the best option,I can’t work out how to get in to the diary’s,I’m not sure of my way about here atol :-/,how you getting on with your build?

@Dando Get the bigger space mate at 4x8x4”11’. gives you more options in the future, you won't have problem's with heating the bigger space with June round the corner.

3 hours ago, Dando said:

until I make sure I don’t get caught

You are either grassed in or not ? only way to be caught, they don't fly those helicopter's over head for us mate lol  

is noise an issue ? 

I think you might need a minimum amount of post's to look there, I think its 50, talk some shite in the politic's section and come back.  

My build's getting there..... gonna start more work in 10, will get a pic up afterwards. 

• Like 1

Thanks @BonnieAuto,glad you said the bigger one as that is what I was wanting as can grow more in future :).yeah I shouldn’t get caught,just playing it safe,I’ve only told 1 person and I can trust him.i do have next door neighbours so I wouldn’t want noise,I was hoping to get equipment that was noise free??ok I’ll try post more stuff mate,I’m useless wi all this computer stuff tho!!looking forward to seeing your build :),thanks again for all your help mate,it’s so appreciated with not having a scooby what I’m doing :)

Alrighty there @BonnieAuto another quick one,obviously with going with the bigger tent I will prob need 2x600w lights,any tips on how to pull the wool over power suppliers eyes?as I am presuming from not growing to going straight in to 2x600w lights this will be a massive jump in my bill?from what I’ve read this will be about £60 a month?

• Like 1

@Dando Hi, You don't need to worry mate, My gaming PC set up uses 1200w, its quite common to use that amount lad. 

leccy companies don't monitor things like that. 

IT's not pretty but it will do, just need to stick the mylar up now.

large.build.jpg

• Like 1

@Dando Thanks lad, it's 2.4m long by 1.6m wide and 1.5m high.  

I have 11 girls in flower atm so I wasn't in a rush initially but I also have 9 plants in my cupboard vegging under a t-5 light that broke last week so that has forced me to get it done by tomorrow.