Happy eccentric gets more happy and eccentric

Happyeccentric

23 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

So my cannabutter looks ok and waiting on the testing results from the kids.  They not been able to try yet as they didnt want to risk being too baked for work today so excited to hear. 

It looks ok large.20200418_171343_copy_756x1008.jpg

And of course here is the CBD I have been inspired to get wet, both have now sunk and will be getting planted later today large.20200418_175804_copy_756x1008.jpglarge.20200418_175831_copy_756x1008.jpg

Lovely bit of "cannabutter" :yep:

Did you do a "decarb" prior to soaking in the better to activate THC? 

I'm sure mum will love it ;)

On 18/04/2020 at 11:06 AM, Happyeccentric said:

will let you know if they are still delivering.  If not if you are close by and if it doesnt break forum rules I could leave you some somewhere if your planning on joining in 

We are open for seed sales but not for free seeds atm  :)

Web orders are still being processed and sent as fast as possible  ;)

You can donate seeds if you want mate @Happyeccentric, no breach of rules here ;)

Nice gesture  :yep:

Until next time, stay safe out there  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Lovely bit of "cannabutter" :yep:

Did you do a "decarb" prior to soaking in the better to activate THC? 

I'm sure mum will love it ;)

Yes I did a decarb and am excited to see how it works

• Like 2

That's great that helping another grower participate wont breech any rules as I know how much I benefited from being included @Ccs141 if you can maybe dm me we can sort something out so you  can join in 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Yes I did a decarb and am excited to see how it works

Should be pretty potent mate ;)

Take it easy. You can always have more :yep:

Stay safe in these crazy times  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Sweet jesus mother tried the cannabutter and was out her tits ...she lost 24 hours and was giggling to meditation tapes.   It did take away the nerve pain that the doctors have not been able to treat but we decided that thc was not for her.   My daughter and son in law really enjoyed their testing of it however so I'll make the rest into nice cakes for the kids 

That has spurred me on and the cbd has had a 100% success rate with germing.   I'm wondering if plants is enough to see mum through a year so I might grow morelarge.20200424_152327_copy_756x1008.jpg

My ww xxl and haze autos are looking sexy 

I'll get a pic of them up asap.

• Like 8

Haha - love that story about your mum. One of the reasons I’m too scared to make edibles. Your plants are looking good, though. I’ve had a 100% success rate with my Dinafem seeds as well. The season’s off to a good start!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, PermanentWaves said:

Haha - love that story about your mum. One of the reasons I’m too scared to make edibles. Your plants are looking good, though. I’ve had a 100% success rate with my Dinafem seeds as well. The season’s off to a good start!

No better way to start a season. 100% germination rates for many UK members  :headbang:

Stay safe folks  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

On 07/04/2020 at 8:18 PM, Happyeccentric said:

Wow @Doby Mick 20 years experience just proves what @Tommy tucker was saying about some of the most experienced growers just dipping in and out.  I am delighted to hear you are doing some dinafem white widow xxl and have to admit they are my favourites now so what a grower with 20 years under their belt might achieve would be exciting.  I love that my previous diary made you smile and I hope we share some fun and joy in this one.

The main thing I need to improve on this year would be not snapping plants and my drying and curing as even with all the reading I did last year alot was lost due to my poor drying processes

White widow is the bomb though and helped me with chilling and nerve pain so I look forward to some being in some cig papers for you 

How dis your son in law like his bud .if I'm right you grew for him a a nice suprise .if im wrong im getting uou muddled up with someone else 

Hi @B-real,  my son in law was very happy and he saw we made an effort to make him feel included as part of the family so everyone gets on great ...bud bonding haha.  This was his stocking at Christmas all weed haha.large.20191225_130050-756x1008.jpg

I know not everyone would agree with the idea but I know where he is getting it and it helps them save to get on property ladder if they not actual buying bud.

Everyone is happy jus making some extra cbd strains  for my wee mum this year 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Hi @B-real,  my son in law was very happy and he saw we made an effort to make him feel included as part of the family so everyone gets on great ...bud bonding haha.  This was his stocking at Christmas all weed haha.large.20191225_130050-756x1008.jpg

I know not everyone would agree with the idea but I know where he is getting it and it helps them save to get on property ladder if they not actual buying bud.

Everyone is happy jus making some extra cbd strains  for my wee mum this 

Bet he was totally flabbergasted when he opened it .was your growing a secret and would he have ever thought you would grow it?

18 hours ago, B-real said:

Bet he was totally flabbergasted when he opened it .was your growing a secret and would he have ever thought you would grow it?

I am the last person you would assume had a grown on and  he was speechless.  I am however delighted that I am getting the kids for Christmas again this year so was defo worth it.  He treats my daughter like a princess and if that's his cup of tea much rather he have a wee smoke of an evening then it probably causes less issues than what I see with the young ones that drink too much.  Are u growing this year?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

I am the last person you would assume had a grown on and  he was speechless.  I am however delighted that I am getting the kids for Christmas again this year so was defo worth it.  He treats my daughter like a princess and if that's his cup of tea much rather he have a wee smoke of an evening then it probably causes less issues than what I see with the young ones that drink too much.  Are u growing this year?

Trying to i got 6 seedlings at the 3rd node currently so fingers crossed all round. Gd luck with this years season. 

So a wee update as I had to pop up the CBD plants that had came up.  They had amazing roots large.20200502_202429_copy_756x1008.jpg

I'm not quite sure what the mushroom looking thing at the end of the root is though but they had all came up nicely large.20200502_202338_copy_756x1008.jpg

Here they are in their potted up which shall be their last pot before I either put them in my outdoor plot or put them in my cold frame.   

My autos are growing nicely and needing potted up so might do that later 

• Like 4

Was reading about your first grow last year and was a quality read. Good luck this year mate, will be following along. Quality Christmas present that haha , bet your son in law was over the moon.

• Like 4

Oh bless @UnKn0wNthat's so nice of you.  Yes I think he was happy and quite touched I took the time to do something that matters to him.  I love making things for people though its normally baking and cooking. 

I planted my autos up today as the roots were just epic.  This is their final pots from thislarge.20200503_180726_copy_756x1008.jpg

To this large.20200503_191555_copy_756x1008.jpglarge.20200503_191559_copy_756x1008.jpg

And of course the good old coldframe with this large.20200503_191545_copy_756x567.jpg

A very good friend of mine misses having a grow on and didn't realise outside in Scotland was an option so I am gifting her a couple of autos for her patio pots and will disguise them with bedding plants also in the pot.   Hope to see her in the next few days so will let you see what I mean once done 

• Like 8