Happy eccentric gets more happy and eccentric

Happyeccentric

Hi guys  ,

So glad to be back this year as last year was amazing.  Was my first grow and I really saw this as more a place to get support than a competition which rely worked out well.

I made alot of mistakes but I got alot advice and help.   I an starting of my autos now and in a few weeks will pop my photos.  I've started with five white widow xxl and 3 haze 2.0

I've popped them from soaking in water for 24 hours to straight in soil.

large.20200401_211322_copy_756x1008.jpglarge.20200406_194735_copy_756x1008.jpglarge.20200406_195935_copy_756x1008.jpg

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

Yes mate. Go on son !!

Thank you @Tommy tucker it's so nice to be back.  Will you be doing a diary as well this year?   Think I could learn a thing or two from you 

• Like 6

Indeed it is .The days are getting longer and i can smell spring in the air. I might do a late entry to Dinafem / HSO if my seeds get sent back my old land lady. We will see. In all fairness this is only my forth year so i 'm not a seasoned pro like a few other peeps on here. The real players on here dip in and out from time to time. None the less i will always try to help any of my fellow gorilla brethren when i can. 

• Like 8

Fantastic , I have followed your posts when I was a lurker :) You make me smile and I wish you the greatest luck for your grows this year  . I am trying WW xxl this year for the first time. Blimmin exciting , I have 3  I popped about a month ago , and another last week . Its the best hobby ever ( 20 years in ) !!!!!

• Like 7

Wow @Doby Mick 20 years experience just proves what @Tommy tucker was saying about some of the most experienced growers just dipping in and out.  I am delighted to hear you are doing some dinafem white widow xxl and have to admit they are my favourites now so what a grower with 20 years under their belt might achieve would be exciting.  I love that my previous diary made you smile and I hope we share some fun and joy in this one.

The main thing I need to improve on this year would be not snapping plants and my drying and curing as even with all the reading I did last year alot was lost due to my poor drying processes

White widow is the bomb though and helped me with chilling and nerve pain so I look forward to some being in some cig papers for you 

• Like 6

lol yeah I'm generally worth watching for.a good guide on what not to do so defo.be wary about copying my mistakes.  I'm so glad I have some of last years white widow xxl from last year for the lockdown 

• Like 6

I'm just at that exciting stage of waiting to see if  anything pops through the soil

.  I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.  I love this part checking all the time haha

• Like 4

Good luck, @Happyeccentric - looking forward to seeing how you get on after your success last year. Let’s hope the weather’s a bit better for everyone - certainly helps with the drying. I’m trying White Widow for the first time so can’t wait to see if she helps with my back pain.

• Like 4

Happy to see you back @PermanentWaves and it helps with my hip pain and nerve pain as well.

Who wants to play a game?  I have 9 seeds in soil so have a guess how many have germed and I'll put a photo up tomo of how many have popped up

• Like 4

large.20200411_201932_copy_756x1008.jpg

Really happy that I was lucky to have a 100 per cent germ rate and all have pushed above soil.  I didnt even put them in wet tissue so defo luck and genetics rather than skill.   Means with 9/9 popping up I stand a chance with my clumsy plant snapping ways 

• Like 7

My precious little babies are a little leggy with some stretch so might put a little extra light on them and pot them up tomo

large.20200414_203308_copy_756x1008.jpg

• Like 4