Happy eccentric gets more happy and eccentric

Happyeccentric

@Happyeccentric nice to see you back for another season and eager to defend last years title ;)

Best of luck with your 2020 outdoor adventure  ;)

As always, I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Let's do this  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

Hi @Dinafem-Mark thanks so much for popping by.  I just couldn't resist coming back.  I think we are all having a tough time in one way or another and my sanctuary is my greenhouse so I need my growing fun more than ever.

I hope you and your family are well and safe.

I done some potting up today and here is the result large.20200415_192327_copy_756x1008_1.jpglarge.20200415_192325_copy_756x1008_1.jpg

• Like 8

Hi @Ccs141 yes they are autos.  I grew them last year and they are now my go to grow.  I'm up on Scotland so high lat and they grow great up here giving a decent smoke that seems to give a nice mood and good for aches and pains.  I love them

• Like 5

hi great start to the diary.

im also high lat, 57, and wondered if you are growing these outside or in a greenhouse.

• Like 3

I got 100 seeds at Christmas time as a prize.  I was very much a three legged horse in the race as it was my first year and I made alot of mistakes.  I would rely encourage joining in this grow comp even for the amount of tips you will get along the way

@Dinafem-Mark will let you know if they are still delivering.  If not if you are close by and if it doesnt break forum rules I could leave you some somewhere if your planning on joining in 

I used some of last years crop I held back to make some cannabutter last night as my mums quite unwell and doesnt smoke and I'll make into cakes later but it's my first try at edibles so I'm unsure ir will work 

• Like 3

Here is my butter and weed in the slow cooker.   I'll be making cakes later and my lovely son in law can test before I give them to my mum as I dont know what in doing large.20200417_190922_copy_756x1008.jpg

• Like 4

I normally boil my butter with the cannabis in a pan for 4-8hours depending how much i use. Then drain and sift.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Happyeccentric said:

Here is my butter and weed in the slow cooker.   I'll be making cakes later and my lovely son in law can test before I give them to my mum as I dont know what in doing large.20200417_190922_copy_756x1008.jpg

Made my first cookies few weeks back.

4g of red purps in 57g butter. 

I then read how to bake cookies and made some using half the canna butter and added normal butter to match the amount needed 

Cookies where baked and I ate a full one and it wrecked me , couldn’t hold a convo, forgetting everything, was getting paranoid, haha , was a mess.

Didnt think it would be that strong.

Still got the other half of the butter in the fridge

2 hours ago, Jack010 said:

Made my first cookies few weeks back.

I then read how to bake cookies and made some using half the canna butter and added normal butter to match the amount needed 

Cookies where baked and I ate a full one and it wrecked me , couldn’t hold a convo, forgetting everything, was getting paranoid, haha , was a mess.

Didnt think it would be that strong.

Still got the other half of the butter in the fridge

I couldnt remember my days and was just passing out after an hour lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jack010 said:

Sweet jesus I just used an oz....so glad I have a tester before mother uses it 

I love baking so in fine with that part

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Exile420 said:

I couldnt remember my days and was just passing out after an hour lol

Its maybe much more potent than I was looking for....spured me on to get some cbd beans wet for me and mother and some normal dinafem strains for my son in law as we want very different things from our weed haha

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Happyeccentric said:

Sweet jesus I just used an oz....so glad I have a tester before mother uses it 

I love baking so in fine with that part

lol i used 3 oz of trim and popcorn bud and it ruined my life for the night lol

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 4

So my cannabutter looks ok and waiting on the testing results from the kids.  They not been able to try yet as they didnt want to risk being too baked for work today so excited to hear. 

It looks ok large.20200418_171343_copy_756x1008.jpg

And of course here is the CBD I have been inspired to get wet, both have now sunk and will be getting planted later today large.20200418_175804_copy_756x1008.jpglarge.20200418_175831_copy_756x1008.jpg

• Like 4