In-house Genetics

MikeC

14 minutes ago, icki said:

@OLaCSome right belters there,what lighting are you using.?

Cheers mate, 440w of Chinese lm301b LEDs. Hoping to get another 200w or so in there soon tho.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KC said:

@OLaC You're very handy with a camera.

Looking great :yep:

it helps to have a good camera and lenses too 

• Like 2

lovely pics m8 are you just using the 1 led ? im currently veg,in some inhouse-genetics Twisted-Helix&Dolato-s1,just took 8,T-H,&8Dolato,cuts,4 from pheno 1 & 4 from pheno 2 currently under my cheap chinese led to gonna switch em to my m,h when i get back home some seriously nice looking plants in them pictures cotc worthy indeed im going to take up attitudes nice offers and grab me either the platinum kush breath or either the jelly breath they all look so nice hard to choose i really likes the slurricane to so decisions ,,,all the best fella with your plants thanks,,,,Chris.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, OLaC said:

If you're gonna ever buy any, now's a good time on the tude June sale. In house have discounts on some of their strains and are giving away 3x fem  ogkb V2 cross 'twisted helix' too. Plus all the tide freebies and pay by bank transfer for a bunch more.

I've just done an order, it's waiting for collection and I've recently had a load from another company. I don't think i'll be buying any seeds for about a year tbh. I'll give them a go next time I do get some though :yep:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chris48 said:

lovely pics m8 are you just using the 1 led ? im currently veg,in some inhouse-genetics Twisted-Helix&Dolato-s1,just took 8,T-H,&8Dolato,cuts,4 from pheno 1 & 4 from pheno 2 currently under my cheap chinese led to gonna switch em to my m,h when i get back home some seriously nice looking plants in them pictures cotc worthy indeed im going to take up attitudes nice offers and grab me either the platinum kush breath or either the jelly breath they all look so nice hard to choose i really likes the slurricane to so decisions ,,,all the best fella with your plants thanks,,,,Chris.

Thanks mate, I have 2x 120w quantum boards and 1 200w 400pc they're doing the job but wouldn't mind another 200w in there.

Curious to see how that twisted helix turns out,  I just can't get any more beans as have quite enough but was tempted by them on attitude. Ive got black cherry punch to go in next :yep:

• Like 1

The black cherry I have tried looked white in crystal and really tight buds smelt of cherry but had no strength to it.

On 04/06/2020 at 11:22 AM, Mike Hunt said:

or GG#4 variant that's worthy.

Tonygreen's Gorilla Bubble lines should be worthy if you want glue-like plants. It got the seal of approval from Josey (RIP) 

I'm growing the BX2 atm, but there are multiple releases out. The most recent is a cross between his bx5 and mycotek's bx6.

To stay on topic, has anyone grown out the dolato S1s? I really enjoyed some of the phenos in the original dolato so i was thinking about picking up a pack. 

11 hours ago, OLaC said:

Thanks mate, I have 2x 120w quantum boards and 1 200w 400pc they're doing the job but wouldn't mind another 200w in there.

Curious to see how that twisted helix turns out,  I just can't get any more beans as have quite enough but was tempted by them on attitude. Ive got black cherry punch to go in next :yep:

my twisted helix is twice the size of my dolatos so cant wait to see them in flower looked around on Web not to much grows on the helix I did find 1 on Instagram I,ll keep you updated on how they get on ok m8 waiting on my phone to come back then I,ll upload some pic's  all the best,Chris

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Looks lovely that mate. What’s it smoke like? Happy to say I have got some terple seeds in the draw myself. I’m probably gonna wait till after summer to start them though. Just prefer drying in cooler temps and wanna try get the best out of the strain. 

• Like 2

Hello mate,,,not tryed it yet as still drying it out and curing but will comment on here when i do try it out,,,im not expecting anything super tasty but might be surprised but think be more like a urkle type with more subtle fruit taste.

But she sure is a nice looking plant and really like the bud structure,,,trying another slurricane 7 cross next with terp daddy which is MacDaddy (Mac 1/OGKB V2.1) and also sticky glue 

Got a platinum cake finishing up but not as pretty as terple but will chuck a few pics up when its ready.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, m2jlv II said:

Hello mate,,,not tryed it yet as still drying it out and curing but will comment on here when i do try it out,,,im not expecting anything super tasty but might be surprised but think be more like a urkle type with more subtle fruit taste.

But she sure is a nice looking plant and really like the bud structure,,,trying another slurricane 7 cross next with terp daddy which is MacDaddy (Mac 1/OGKB V2.1) and also sticky glue 

Got a platinum cake finishing up but not as pretty as terple but will chuck a few pics up when its ready.

how come your not expecting anything super tasty? Hoping I find something worth keeping out of my pack. Had enough of being disappointed with average plants. Should of just kept what I have come across that has stood out.

• Like 1

@stummer,,yeah im hoping it will be super tasty and i mean wont be dissapointed if its more subtle taste as same have done numerous strains that didnt live up to the hype so just not getting me hopes up but couple of weeks will let you know,,,she does have quite a pong on her though so should be nice.very sticky and getting some sweet shop smells on handling it so its looking promising.

if its really nice im gunna make a cross using pomegranate platinum kush mints,as just the nug structure is unique i think and like fat nugs,,also no popcorn as lowers are dense so she deffo has some good qualities.

• Like 1

@m2jlv II you sound like me lol often disappointed. Just got to the stage now where it’s time I keep back what I come across and like. Hopefully find something in the terple. 

• Like 1