In-house Genetics

MikeC

1 hour ago, buddy13 said:

@OLaC gonna have to report you for those pics dude :badass:

to cotc of course:clapping:

Haha, much appreicated dude!

Got some of your BCP x Mac F1 seeds to go in next, might run them along side straight up BCP be nice to see a side by side. 

All the best mate.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, OLaC said:

Got some of your BCP x Mac F1 seeds to go in next, might run them along side straight up BCP be nice to see a side by side

been meaning to do this myself for a while.....be good to see yours too:thumsup:

• Like 2

On 15/06/2020 at 6:45 AM, OLaC said:

Terple (Tropicana cookies X slurricane) week 8

large.week8.jpglarge.week8-5.jpg

Bananium (banana OG X platinum)

large.week8-4.jpg

How they both smelling? Both look proper nice, remember seeing some photos of Tropicana cookies a while back and looked one of the nicest plants I have seen. Also got good reviews on YouTube. Think far as fems go, in house deffo look to be a breeder who's seeds I'd run at some point.

• Like 3

On 6/4/2020 at 11:52 AM, CannaKay said:

Stunning mate! 

please dont re-post pictures as it takes up bandwidth for you to say " stunning mate " 

just @someones name . 

@stummer that goes for you too .

Edited by catfish
to add post
  • Like 6

On 6/16/2020 at 0:31 PM, stummer said:

How they both smelling? Both look proper nice, remember seeing some photos of Tropicana cookies a while back and looked one of the nicest plants I have seen. Also got good reviews on YouTube. Think far as fems go, in house deffo look to be a breeder who's seeds I'd run at some point.

The Terple is the strongest smelling uin the room, was very tropical lilt smelling but now its gotten a bit deeper and less sweet. Not getting much other than a hashy smell from the Bananium so far. 

Ive always had good looking strains from in house but not always been heavy hitters or big yielders. Same as anything i guess, gotta go through a bunch to find the special one. I might have got lucky with the Terple freebie but still could be a crap smoke will have to wait and see lol 

• Like 2

large.week8-6.jpg

Bananium 60F - not getting any banana scents but she's nice and frosty and decent sized colas on this one.

• Like 13

large.week8-7.jpglarge.week8-8.jpg

Couple more shots of the Terple day 60F  just cant resist taking a few snaps every time i go in there lol

• Like 16

Wow those pics are front page magazine material all day long. In house genetics all seem to be on point from what I've seen.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, KC said:

@OLaC You're very handy with a camera.

Looking great :yep:

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

17 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Wow those pics are front page magazine material all day long. In house genetics all seem to be on point from what I've seen.

Cheers man, dunno about that but really appreciate it :D . Ive liked a lot of what I've grown so far from in house, they've not been the greatest yielders or heaviest hitters (yet) but they always produce lovely dense frosty flowers with great bag appeal.

13 minutes ago, KC said:

I've just had a look, they're certainly not cheap :ohmygod: (i'm a tight bastard)

Nope lol same here, I've only bought one pack in last year's June sale on attitude when they came with like 50 free beans, even then I went half with a mate lol.

Did a little swap for the slurricane and blunicorn when I did those

If you're gonna ever buy any, now's a good time on the tude June sale. In house have discounts on some of their strains and are giving away 3x fem  ogkb V2 cross 'twisted helix' too. Plus all the tide freebies and pay by bank transfer for a bunch more.

• Like 3