In-house Genetics

MikeC

Hi guys 

I bought some Platinum Jelly form In-house through Neptune seed bank last week, and this week I’ve seen their new deal and im torn.

does anyone here grow their genetics regularly and could help? 

im stuck on black cherry punch (black cherry pie x purple punch)

ice cream candy (dolato x slurricane) 

Deluxe sugar cane (Slurmint F1 x Slurricane #23)

any hell or advice On the best of those 3 for end result would be appreciated. 
thanks 

Wotcha mate. Even if people on here had tried all those three vars, it's really down to you to try which one works for you. I have var that I vibe on that send other people to sleep. You kind of have to go on your own journey with. I doubt there is a "best" of those three. Having seen these strains grown side by side with other breeders offerings, I have to say I'd prefer to use the money to buy 2 or 3 packs of other varieties and try different things out. They do take lovely pictures though.

• Like 10

They have quite the reputation for having some nice finished buds, its a breeder I want to try myself, I've been meaning to get around to it for some time. Hopefully I can squeeze some in this year. 

I cant see someone being disappointed with the end results as long as they can grow them correctly. 

• Like 7

I've only tried BCP out of those three strains, I quite like it, one of my favourites from what I've tried from inhouse. 

They do throw out a lot of different pheno's though, I've never had two plants from inhouse that look close to the same from seed. If you're looking for a keeper from a strain then I recommend growing out the whole pack.

They clearly use great genetics as I've had some gorgeous frosty as hell looking plants, although I've yet to find a strain that's 'blow my head off' strong. Usually just reach a ceiling and can smoke it all night.

Currently got Tropicana slurricane  and  bananium in the tent.

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, OLaC said:

They do throw out a lot of different pheno's though, I've never had two plants from inhouse that look close to the same from seed. If you're looking for a keeper from a strain then I recommend growing out the whole pack.

They clearly use great genetics as I've had some gorgeous frosty as hell looking plants, although I've yet to find a strain that's 'blow my head off' strong. Usually just reach a ceiling and can smoke it all night.

See it there mate. There's no "best" really. Only your current fave. Different strokes for different folks. You'll have fun trying to work it out though.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello lads. I've been running in house stuff for just over a year now. I've tried Black Cherry Punch, Double Agent, Platinum Kush Breath and Platinum Kush Breath Remix. 

My overall favourite of those have been the PKB variants. Anything with his OGKB is a stonker! The BCP is lightweight in comparison

I love a nice kush and that pkb and the remix have been pretty fucking solid !

I'm finishing up a run with the remix now and they're all from seed and every pheno so far is proper.

I'll be running this for the duration now till I can find a good Fire OG , Sour diesel ( Karma is releasing more of his Sours shortly )or GG#4 variant that's worthy.

• Like 5

large.5ed8cfe22c50c_pkbremix6-min.jpglarge.5ed8cfe0c0b1b_pkbremix5-min.jpglarge.5ed8cfdf71156_pkbremix4-min.jpglarge.5ed8cfde42239_pkbremix3-min.jpglarge.5ed8cfdce4af5_pkbremix2-min.jpglarge.5ed8cfdba4924_pkbremix1-min.jpg

This is my current run of the PKB Remix which is due to come down any day now. Gassy sticky oily stank comming of all of them.

• Like 24

large_pkb3.jpglarge_PKB1.jpg

And this was a run of the previous PKB, they were lovely too but nowhere near as frosty or stinky as the current one. They were chunkier and not as leggy as some of the phenos i got of the remix, but still bangers.

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

large.5ed8cfe22c50c_pkbremix6-min.jpglarge.5ed8cfe0c0b1b_pkbremix5-min.jpglarge.5ed8cfdf71156_pkbremix4-min.jpglarge.5ed8cfde42239_pkbremix3-min.jpglarge.5ed8cfdce4af5_pkbremix2-min.jpglarge.5ed8cfdba4924_pkbremix1-min.jpg

This is my current run of the PKB Remix which is due to come down any day now. Gassy sticky oily stank comming of all of them.

Stunning mate! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

That looks crazy wow 

• Like 2

large.IMG_20200609_180135-01_copy_504x504.jpeg

Phone snap of a frosty lower bud of Terple (Tropicana cookies X slurricane) at week 8. Smelling like if lilt was a cleaning agent at the mo lol will get big camera out this week and take some proper shots, quite photogenic this one, also got a bananium by in-house  on the go that's looking pretty special too.

• Like 18