Help if you can

Oldbear

1 hour ago, Dodgee said:

Good idea!

I like it :yep:

1 hour ago, Dirk_Diggler147 said:

+1 for a calendar 

Sweet, I'd hang one in my study bit also  I like the idea of having one in the groom, for inspiration and to keep track of the grow

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dirk_Diggler147 said:

+1 for a calendar 

+2 I have one in my groom for tracking too lol

• Like 2

On 5/28/2020 at 1:14 AM, Joolz said:

tbh this is why we don't have any merch lol

back in the early noughties we had T's, hoodies, caps, vests and A3 posters with leaves and the site name and they sold out every run
nowadays everybody seems to want covert or subliminal messages which kind of defeats the whole point of having branded merch lol

Of course I fully appreciate and understand why people wouldn't want to wear a full on T shirt but this coming November is our official 20th birthday, I'm no graphic designer but my son has been working on a few designs to celebrate that fact, he's also been reworking our original t-shirt designs, I think if we get it sorted it in time it will probably be a ltd anniversary edition run rather than a long term project lol

id like to reserve one for when the time comes lool

Whoop whoop I have finally done what I should have done a while ago and become a lifetime subscriber!!! With the amount of knowledge I have gleaned from this site from growing in dirt with bottled nutes under a 250w hps to now being in a notill pot with led lighting!!! All down to the wonderful folks here at uk420. Nice one @Joolz for keeping the site going. I spend most of my time on the internet here.If and when the time comes I would still like a t-shirt or some merch maybe a uk420 mug for the gallons of tea I drink lol 

peace!!

lil d. :skin_up:

• Like 7

design is done, about to contact printers, need some idea of sizes required ?
nothing binding, just  want to order enough of the the first run in sizes to suit 

from small to 3 xl lol

• Like 4