Help if you can

Oldbear

@Cursed I'd have happily given my cash to you guys rather than Slamazon. 

I get that about the t shirts - I have seen some "if you know, you know" type designs which wouldn't be obvious to anyone but members. 

Might be better to start small with things like aforementioned essential items. Also, if you did that you would find people more inclined to make other purchases if they were regularly buying skins etc. Supermarkets use that trick all the time. 

• Like 2

List of essential items that are cheap to customise:

Silicone dabs tubs
Rolling papers (all sizes)
Roaches
Lighters
Cone tubes
Grinders
Stash tubs
Strain name tags

Actually I'm withnailing... there's too much to list. Probably a whole bunch of other stuff that the members here could help with. Any glass blowers (pipes)? 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Cursed said:

If peeps are interested in merch then it’s very possible. What do people think? The scene has changed a lot since I last did t-shirts and people seem less bothered about being associated with cannabis. 

so yeah, who’d be interested in 420 merch?

I still wouldn't wear anything blatant because of the kids these days, don't fancy having my door kicked in.

Perhaps we could run a competition for a new logo to squeeze in on the UK420.COM banner that's transferable between media.

I'd be up for apparel with a well designed logo that wasn't blatant.

Something like a green Union Jack?

Edited by Exhale
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Nervous said:

List of essential items that are cheap to customise:

Silicone dabs tubs
Rolling papers (all sizes)
Roaches
Lighters
Cone tubes
Grinders
Stash tubs
Strain name tags

Actually I'm withnailing... there's too much to list.

you forgot the anal beads and anal violin, i'm sure vince would be up for restocking

• Like 10

Oh right, there was me thinking businesses were being given cash to stay afloat.

Oh come on mate, nobody knows the precise details,how you claim, who qualifies how long it will go on. We live in uncertain times. Plus we've got some shifty scumbags making these promises.

Isn't it thoroughly shitty of sponsors to cut funding when it's needed most then turn around and expect their publicity back once things get back to normal?

Fair weather friends.  

And again mate, take it easy. Nothing has happened yet.

I seem to remember watching something yesterday saying the government were covering staff wages.

And again, its 80% of wages (for some reason, its not 100%) and not all businesses are covered. And again, what is a Tory promise worth?

As oldbear says, if the site goes down, we will all miss it. Try to have a bit of pateince with the site sponsors mate, they've got difficult decisions to make, as have we all.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

you forgot the anal beads and anal violin, i'm sure vince would be up for restocking

lol Embossed with the logo, so you can tell they're genuine uk420 beads

Also Tony, I really can't be bothered turning this into a political argument so take that shit into the appropriate thread. I was asking hard questions, and saying I thought it was unfair - doesn't require your censorship. 

• Like 7

Great idea ... I've only been a member for a couple of weeks but the advice I've received is well work a subscription and if it helps keeps things going, even better ...Just waiting on the confirmation

Edit 

Merch would be a good idea and long as it was lowkey "if you know you know" type of logo 

Edited by Zeo
  • Like 3

Just did a doodle on paint for a low key idea. Somewhat masonic.. 

Hiding "UK" as symbols (could alter the U a bit more) and then the dots in each section of the K are "4 2 0" in braille (I think).

Hand drawn.. so it's obviously just an idea, not fit for putting on the fridge door.

Short of a seeing person who can read braille or a blind person coming and giving your shirt a grope I think you're safe, most people just see the dots as innocuous artsy dots.    

large.Untitled.png

Edited by Nervous
  • Like 8

32 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Just did a doodle on paint for a low key idea. Somewhat masonic.. 

Hiding "UK" as symbols (could alter the U a bit more) and then the dots in each section of the K are "4 2 0" in braille (I think).

Hand drawn.. so it's obviously just an idea, not fit for putting on the fridge door.

Short of a seeing person who can read braille or a blind person coming and giving your shirt a grope I think you're safe, most people just see the dots as innocuous artsy dots.    

large.Untitled.png

How about that on top of the union jack ? maybe make the U K a bit jagged so it kind of resembles leaves ? 

• Like 3

I think going out the front door head to toe in uk420 clobber is asking for someone to come and kick the door in. But grinders bongs Riz ect id definitely be interested in even just a uk420 logo sticker for inside the groom would be a sale here. 

Although cannabis infused air fresheners for masking the smell of the groom might b a gd one lol

• Like 5

I'd be keen in a top quality hoody with a decent logo on. I think logo designing would keep the brain from melting during the lock down that's imminent.