Help if you can

Oldbear

2 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

They would burn me round here as a devil worshipper if I wore that

lol okay maybe I used the wrong Kenji symbol :D 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cursed said:

this was the design last time. I had pics of me wearing it but they’ve gone somewhere, don’t seem to exist any more, I’ll check more thoroughly later.

they were printed white on black t-s

post-20749-0-54852600-1315254773.jpg

Deffo would get a bit of merchandise with that on maybe also something that includes the P.F.N.C too pls.

peace

lil d. :skin_up:

• Like 13

I want a tee shirt and hoodie with the discrete logo a couple of post up from this one.

I am doing my bit making seeds for the subbies. Pineapple Skunk x The New is around 3 weeks away and in around 6 weeks there will be some Pineapple Skunk x Dinafem Orange Juice.

• Like 7

On 21/03/2020 at 1:12 PM, Cursed said:

The merch one is a funny one, I printed t-shirts for the site for a competition about 8 years ago (ish)

lots of people were reluctant to get involved because they didn’t like the idea of wearing a T-shirt associated with the site

Hi mate, sorry a bit late on this topic, been a bit busy of late having the 4 kids at home all day, mental. 

I think a lot has changed over the last few years, folks are bit more easy about the subject now. 

The only thing I can see causing issues would be if I was wearing it out and about and another member would shout something a little dumb....

3u1b10.jpg

But as far as having some gear for the sake of having it for myself I'd be in for sure. 

Would loves me a UK420 "Trimming" T-Shirt!  :thumsup:

e2a: And mate, the logo with the clock really is great, but maybe just consider the leaf being not there? I only say this as 99% of folks in the modern world know that leaf, very few would understand the logo without the leaf, but only those that matter... would. 

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, GreenVision said:

e2a: And mate, the logo with the clock really is great, but maybe just consider the leaf being not there? I only say this as 99% of folks in the modern world know that leaf, very few would understand the logo without the leaf, but only those that matter... would. 

This, an it could be a winner, an why not the other picture (or similar) also, giving members the choice...

Leafs or other direct symbols a no no...

• Like 2

Have to agree, I won't wear anything with a leaf on. Years ago you might have been able to get away with it but with legalisation becoming a big deal, even your average joe knows what it looks like/represents. I like everything else about it though with that aside.  

The symbol I drew would just be on a t shirt pocket or the back of the neck so even if another member happens upon you, chances are even they won't see it. Minimalist.

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd give thus a bump, still a good time to re up your subs and grab some fire from the members... 

Obie

• Like 5

@Oldbear is bob on. If you can dig deep enough for £100 you can pick seven different strains. Didn’t count the beans but there’s got to be a 10 pack of each there. So 70 beans you can’t get anywhere else. If you’re fairly new to growing like me cut out the middle man of seed banks and breeders, being unsure of genetics etc and get real value for money. That’s without any benefits you get on the site. Worth it just for the seeds! 

The biggest upside is you’re helping uk420 knock about still. How many of us would have been well and truly fucked if it wasn’t for this spot? 

Support your local growing forum :yep: 

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 5

I missed this thread til now...cool ideas and a great design too by Blayz'd.  

I'm have lifetime subscriber status because of the generous nature of another (was just subscriber before that).  It's a very humbling thing and something I'll never forget :yep: 

Some try to teach and preach all day (I can be guilty of it) but actions speak far louder than words could ever do. :yinyang: 

• Like 5

Im game for a T-shirt / Hoodie -   either the subtle logo or something funny.      

I am not at the experienced stage of playing with regs full time,  i still need my fems & autos,  should there be any fems & autos in the subbies then im game.  

I did spot the beans from AlFemco due to this thread,  the MWF looks ideal for my needs and will def be grabbing a pack for next year.    

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 8:16 PM, GreenVision said:

Would loves me a UK420 "Trimming" T-Shirt!  :thumsup:

Some kinda protective clothing, good idea, something you can use but wouldn't wear on the street.

Just thinking aloud maybe several designs based around subbie seeds, smottie, dirty larry etc.

UK420 on the inside label.

It's looking like this thread is fizzling out, but if any merch ideas ever get resurrected, maybe incorporating roman numerals into the logo would make it a bit more covert.

IV:XX or CDXX perhaps.

One for the graphic designers among us to ponder - or dismiss!

• Like 3