the noir wooden spoon attempt .6th try at sweet seeds annual competition

vince noir rock n roll star

On 17/01/2020 at 3:43 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

see the tiny dot on the leaf ...it will spread to become this 

Very helpful. Thank you.

• Like 3

today i heard a man with a chainsaw ..it was quite a ways away ..but for some reason i had to find out where the noise was coming from ..so i got in the car ,head out the window listening ..after a mile it was getting louder ..until eventually i tracked it down to a little cu de sac ..sure enough theres the tree bloke big stihl in hand ..i wait for him to finish slicing up  a few branches ,the wood smelt great looked great ..

he took his helmet and googles off and says can i help you 

yeah i say ..you been at that all morning ...what is it you are doing 

ahh he says ..this bloke online said someone would ask me this ..and i was to tell them 

im making wooden spoons for vince noirs sweet seed diary ..

ooph the outrage ..

large.IMG_3222.JPGlarge.IMG_3223.JPGlarge.IMG_3224.JPG

those initial burns are now showing up nicely ..like autumn came early ..still springs around the corner and two new red mandarines have been put into soil 

but for the first run of gals ..they surviving .

large.IMG_3227.JPGlarge.IMG_3226.JPGlarge.IMG_3225.JPG

just waiting for the ammendments to kick in and boost them to be able to take some light 

large.IMG_3220.JPGlarge.IMG_3219.JPG

still got these two to balls up yet ..an then two more ..bring me muh spoon .

• Like 12

ive eaten pie if that helps ..other than that just jacks magic a touch of eco thrive and myco ...sniff of foundation and a dab of cologne behind the knees .

• Like 7

Keep your wooden spoon for the cookery thread, but make sure you wash your hands first! Some plants are thriving but the burnt leaves on the other look a bit painful. Good luck with the new babies :yep:

• Like 2

this weeks update ...they had a bit of water ..not fizzy not flavoured ..no nutes no ammendments ..no chocolate ,no crisps ..

really trying to get a wooden spoon grow when the mandarines grow themselves was a foolish move ..the do sweet dos looks menacing to me ..may be one that could turn round and bite me later on to ensure some spoonage ..

but other than that ..went shopping today ..not much doing ,wasnt that busy out ..weather held off and the car was reading 14 deg ..so not too shabby ,went for a walk later had a few smokes on the beach ..like i say ..not much to report ..

other than ..i germinated two more red mandarines simply because ..sweet seeds sent 4 seeds ..be a shame not to use them all ..

large.IMG_3234.JPGlarge.IMG_3237.JPGred mandarine and cream mandarine recovered from the early light damage ..dammit ..

large.IMG_3238.JPGlarge.IMG_3239.JPGlarge.IMG_3236.JPG

no more damage showing low down 

large.IMG_3235.JPG

the stinging nettle that is do sweet dos 

and two more red mandies 

large.IMG_3233.JPG

• Like 13

i fucked his plans right up @Exhale   i posted the scotsman one of my grinders ..take away his motivation for this competition early on ...he is now so distracted with the shiny thing i bet his plants die in the next two weeks lol .

• Like 9

going for my spoon ....hahahaha

did you leave your lights on 24/7 during the 12/12 lights out last night ...pftt ...i did ..lol ..

give me mah spoon

• Like 5

Aye ,that's fairies fecking with the timer ,no luck for stirring things culturally . Is that why you want a spoon ? I don't see the point .:upside:

Plants are growing fast ,good stuff Vince . 

• Like 4

luckily after the lights being on around 30 hours i put them into dark for 12 and back into the schedule as per and dammit not one herme ..the spoon nearly went out of rreach ..

you ever been hit on the head with a spoon ..? bloody hurts ..

• Like 4

i really shoulda called this diary vinces swinging the lead diary ...literally just a cup of water each this week ..ammendments make for a very boring diary ..just add water makes its own sauce type diary ..

so to make out its a lot more exciting than it actually is ive added in some extra pics ..

oh and i repotted two more red mandarines and they are now in flower ..one in a big old wastebasket filled with lots of old rootballs full of myco and ammendments ..the other in a pot with compost ..see if theres much difference to reusing this compost .

large.IMG_3257.JPG

seems cream mandarine no 1 is way ahead of the others ..which is always nice to see ..

this is some 84 yr old skydiving ..much more exciting than watching plants grow 

84 YEAR OLD GRANDMA GOES SKYDIVING FOR HER BIRTHDAY ...

large.IMG_3256.JPG

the stinging nettle called do sweet dos ..

this is a pissed off rhino ..

Mad Rhino Takes On A Pack Of Lions In a Battle That's Too ...

id avoid him if i were you

large.IMG_3255.JPG

red mandarine no 1 ..looks pretty good ..might have to sabotage it for the spoon

i hear the spoon is kept safe by the sweet seeds team 

HORROR! Woman swallows a five-inch metal spoon by accident ...

large.IMG_3254.JPGlarge.IMG_3253.JPG

and two very distinctly different phenos of red mandarine ..one thats been light damaged and one that hasnt ...

til i have to water again ..stay frosty .

Stock Photography of Man w/ Face Mask Covered in Snow ...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the stinging nettle called do sweet dos ..

this is a pissed off rhino ..

lollollollol

Just took me back to school when we used to have the projector out, can imagine my teachers monotone droning going on and on and on then all of a sudden *wham*smash goes the wooden rule "Hawkins stop your messing about or I'll have you up and out as swift as the wind! Steven's leave your knob alone and for christ's sake Smith pick it and flick it don't bloody lick it!".

• Like 4