2020 Journal ,Indigo Berry & Gorilla Girl

Michael Luchóg

Thanks fellas . Hope all is as well as can be your way . 

I had a look for some seaweed fertiliser feed that I had bought before ,a local company and in my opinion ,the smelliest and best bottled feed I've bought ,but can't get it anymore . I'm going to wait though ,until I can source a bottle . 

I have trouble taking a picture ,because I can't kneel with a straight back, up in the grow space. I have a small shake in my hand when I'm hungry or tired ,weird  . Anyway ,lined up a few pictures .large._20200325_184658.JPGlarge._20200325_184725.JPGlarge._20200325_184615.JPGlarge._20200325_184601.JPGlarge._20200325_184747.JPGlarge._20200325_184809.JPG

Two very different strains .

Take care folks . 

• Like 10

Hi folks ,hope all is as good as can be with your house and your garden in your house . 

Today is day 17 of 12/12 .The two plants closest ,or in front are the indigo berry kush ,and they've all stretched just as much ,but Gorilla girl is lankier ,with wider internodes . I'm assuming it's a tad more exotic ,haze-ish maybe or sativa leaning . I can't go bending much ,I know by the feel of the stems . I don't bother anymore but I used to use some liquid silica ,and horsetail plant mix to make more malleable stems . I should do that again ,just forgot . large._20200402_173916.JPGlarge._20200402_174050.JPGlarge._20200402_174025.JPGlarge._20200402_174003.JPGlarge._20200402_173940.JPG

Take care folks . :hippy:

• Like 10

Looking great :yep:Your diary hides itself man I stalk these pages and iv only just seen the 2 last updates :chains:

• Like 2

Aye...yer gonna enjoy smokin these for sure. I grew both in last years comp and they were both really nice. I've got some GG goin now....didn't enter this year coz I thought I would be too busy chasing springers down the river..........damn.

Good luck mate

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Asterion said:

Looking great :yep:Your diary hides itself man I stalk these pages and iv only just seen the 2 last updates :chains:

I was thinking the same thing, weird!

Anyway. Nice one @Michael Luchóg can you not get a peice of string and low stress train that lanky slag? Come on mate give her a good sorting out!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Asterion said:

No bother at all ,your large shrub is only brilliant !  Thanks :skin_up:

8 hours ago, Salty said:

Aye...yer gonna enjoy smokin these for sure. I grew both in last years comp and they were both really nice. I've got some GG goin now....didn't enter this year coz I thought I would be too busy chasing springers down the river..........damn.

Good luck mate

I know the feeling ,but even I was allowed I'd still be tied to the stuff I need to do at home ,like pot on a clone I took from the Indigo Berry kush before it stops growing ! I managed to get a few hours and a few casts ,one small trout ,lost and missed half a dozen ,a bit rusty on my striking ! Tight lines Salty ,please God sometime in May anyway .

1 hour ago, Exhale said:

I was thinking the same thing, weird!

Anyway. Nice one @Michael Luchóg can you not get a peice of string and low stress train that lanky slag? Come on mate give her a good sorting out!

I'm a bit reluctant as she's soft ,the environment is fairly humid anyway but the last grow I was doing like I normally do and bending ,twisting and even partially breaking stems . I had my first experience of stem rot indoors ,and the plant died back on the wounded stem . I got some friendly fungicide that wasn't much use and I threw the plant out for fear of further rot . At the moment though ,there isn't much more stretch in them .Just want them to pack on some flowers . 

Take care and thanks folks . 

• Like 3

@Michael Luchóg  No fishing until further notice mate......gutted would be an understatement. I've easy spunked £500 on my fishin this year....and i was really lookin forward to the spring fishin.

Looks like that 20lb er will have to wait till next year

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks . I don't know what happened a week ago ,but my post failed to upload so ,the pictures in this post are from day 26 of flower . The Gorilla girls have smaller flowers  ,but might catch up . They are taller plants . 

I ran a 315w bulb for a few days but it was a little hotter ,and the weather's hotter too . I gave plants a small drop of seaweed extract ,universal measure .large._20200411_082850.JPGlarge._20200411_082736.JPGlarge._20200411_082610.JPGlarge._20200402_174050.JPG

• Like 8

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 1:36 PM, Exhale said:

Budding up a treat there @Michael Luchóg 

Thanks @Exhale ,getting there now thankfully . 

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 11:31 PM, jadenugs said:

You do well in that crawling space mate, plants look great :yep: 

Thanks @jadednugs ,It's pretty hard to take a picture ,as I have to resize them ,and they're sometimes still too large to upload ,but it's just about big enough for a HPS bulb ,pushing it mind ! 

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 7:32 AM, Openairbud said:

Looking good Michael, healthy plants there. Stay safe!

Likewise buddy ,take it easy .

:haveadab:

I 've been giving a small drop of feed ,molasses with seaweed ,and there is a bit of yellowing but that little universal measure of feed should keep them from losing all of their green leaves . 

It's day 41 of flower . 

I took a cut from each ,and Im going to keep a Indigo Berry kush for another run again .I have a feeling they'll be ready before the Gorilla girl . The bud leaves on the Gorilla girl are shinier ,glisten more .large._20200425_210355.JPGlarge._20200425_213057.JPGlarge._20200425_210254.JPGlarge._20200425_210524.JPG

• Like 6

Hi folks .It's day 44 of flower . 

I'm switching the bulb again ,back to the CMH for the extra lumens  ,and I can see the true colour of the leaves are a little more pale than I thought ! There's going to be a fair gap in finishing times . It's a small grow anyway so I don't mind ,large._20200429_103324.JPG

large._20200429_103220.JPGlarge._20200429_124727.JPG

• Like 5