Solo Cup Challenge on UK420?

Dinafem-Mark

7 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'm sure most, if not all of you have come across the "Solo Cup Challenge"  . It's a pretty simple concept and a challenge we have had great success with on other platforms. 

Sounds like a plan mate so simple everyone can have a go. count me in for sure.:skin_up:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, unity said:

Checkout the dinafem subforum of dinafem & Intense nutrients grow comp :) 

I'm a bit too high I think I forgot that was already a thing I've been looking at the diaries too lol.. 

• Like 4

When my solo cup looks a bit different to everyone else's it's because it's a cheap Chinese knock-off and definitely not a disposable pint glass dipped in red paint!. lol

1 litre air pots is also a good idea, but mostly because I already have a few waiting to be used :skin_up:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ranec said:

When my solo cup looks a bit different to everyone else's it's because it's a cheap Chinese knock-off and definitely not a disposable pint glass dipped in red paint!. lol

1 litre air pots is also a good idea, but mostly because I already have a few waiting to be used :skin_up:

Ive seen the knockoffs lol I'll battle you 1 on 1 on 1 in 1l airpots if it falls through, ranec.

• Like 2

Alright there Uk420.

Be warned folks you’ll be watering it up to every hour if you let it fill up, at least every other hour.

So half a litre just under, what we talking half an Oz?

Or could we get two outta it?

I am in if you have the room for me @Dinafem-Mark I can always squeeze in a little one.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

That's the only thing that has me worried about a 1l air-pot. Would all members be able to source one? 

linking a sponsor so I guess this ok to do, we could just say everyone get one of the pots from here?

0.7L is 19p, or next up is 1.5L at 39p.

I reckon our budget could handle that if we set everyone using the same pot it's a even ground?

Edit: as they are a sponsor, maybe we could get them involved to supply the pots?

Edited by unity
sponsor stuff
  • Like 2

On 07/01/2020 at 0:06 PM, unity said:

as they are a sponsor, maybe we could get them involved to supply the pots?

Now that could be very viable. Maybe with one of the 1-2l fabric pots. Let me reach out to a few contacts to see if this would be possible  ;)

Thanks for the input buddy  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

Just let us know if you are doing this I will grab cuts from the lovely OJ and use that.. found a keeper but clones died so need to reveg. TBH two keepers. but one yeilds poor kind of. I love dinafem

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

been seeing challenges like this on forums for years but have always missed the deadline. Id be 100% down for this, just starting a new run now and love Dinafems strains

• Like 1

On 22/01/2020 at 3:12 PM, yabbah said:

been seeing challenges like this on forums for years but have always missed the deadline. Id be 100% down for this, just starting a new run now and love Dinafems strains

Stay tuned  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

• 1 month later...

I know I haven’t got many posts here but been a visitor/grower for a few years now, would love to be involved in this if possible.
got a dinafem auto cookies in last week of flower, can’t wait, great genetics!

• Like 2