Billys watery wonderland- The Sweetest edition.....so far!

badbillybob

Absolutely amazing @badbillybob your system just smashes it every time man. After seeing what you do I’m now totally convinced that I need to get a DWC grow under my belt so I’m just thinking of doing a single tree grow towards the end of this year using one of those Oxypot XXLs. 

Enjoy your haul..you’ve defo earned it!

• Like 5

weighed some of these this morning. the first ones chopped, which are pretty much dried, might lose a few grams but they are near as dammit.

sweet afghan delicious did 208 grams or just under 7&1/2 zips in old money.

cream caramel 2 did 333 grams or just under 12 ounces .

cream caramel 1 (this was the small one)  did 171g or just over 6 ounces. 

so far a total of 25 ounces from 3 plants, pretty solid genetics I would say.

the blackjacks are still drying but will be higher numbers, of that ive no doubt, but I will report back in a few days time to let you know. 

more tidying this morning, ive emptied the last dregs from the 5 pot side buckets, it looked ams smelt rank, thanks to me ekeing out the res for about the last 3-4 weeks 

cheers, im off for a sneaky toke or three of SAD. :bong::skin_up::eat:

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 10

right , are you sitting down, because I am a bit stunned by what ive just seen?

blackjacks, were weighed up today, and checked, and rechecked, because I couldn't believe the scales, but no, its right enough.

ready?

plant 1, the smaller one, lol did 428 g = 15.2 ounces

plant 2 did 465g = 16.6 ounces.

buds are as dry as a witches tit.

total of 893 grams from 2 plants. What a result, im totally delighted.....

these out performed all the other plants in the tent, weight wise. 

They were also a pleasure to grow, they stood up to my bleach abuse, not changing the res for the last month cos I had barely any nutes, and all manner of other  miss-haps, shrugged the lot off, and just kept on growing. Awesome is an often over used expression, but these are truly awesome, these are some of the biggest plants ive grown.

I would gladly do them again.

Well done Sweet seeds, for breeding these monsters and for fronting the seeds for the competition .

• Like 11

I know,

I kept re-checking the weight, because I couldn't believe it myself.

im gonna re check it again tonight on my kitchen scales, but even if its not far away its still an outstanding result, im as happy as a very happy person-on their birthday, with strippers, dirty strippers lol

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 5

That's a nice result mate, certainly made putting the money in the meter worth it!

• Like 1

I don't know how I've missed this but "Got damn that's a job well done" 

Great photos, great read! 

Be some lovely end product right there! 

• Like 3

cracking result mate, especially the BJ's, i can never get them to yield very well so top work!

• Like 2

ahh yes the blackjacks..

i couldn't quite believe the yield at the time, and was gonna re-weigh it on kitchen scales wasn't I?

So I weighed it all up again and its not quite as much as I stated, but its still feckin impressive.

im not sure what went wrong, maybe I didn't zero the scales with the box on top I use to weigh them, maybe I was more stoned than normal, but they didn't come to 893 grams when I weighed them on my kitchen scales .

They came to a total of 791. maybe I couldn't add up who knows, but its still a more than respectable 28 ounces from them.

the rest of them weighed the same as first time, and since its almost 100g out I think I must have added them up wrong....mybad…...

Just thought id clear that up.

I havnt tried any yet, its curing as we speak. should be a couple of weeks, but I will report back with a final smoke report on them.

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 3

let the tidy up commence.

ive already got rid of 3 binbags full, before I took the pics.

res and pots are bleaching, running it through the chiller and still have the hydroton to soak/clean and thepots to clean properly.

this is just the first bleach run. I will flush it out and do another before its ready to go again.

Am replacing all the airlines too and stones. I use the cheapos and run them 3 times at most, then bin em and start with fresh ones.

im also gonna sort out the timber work for the screens, properly, im waiting for @joint hogger to provide some input lol. Hes my go to timber guy....

ive got 1/3rd of a bag of sugar leaf trim too, ooh, decisions decisions -edibles are a coming, and  I feel some hash cakes or oil is on routelarge_106.JPGlarge_105.JPGlarge_104.JPGlarge_102.JPGlarge_101.JPG

• Like 9

On 5/1/2020 at 1:32 PM, badbillybob said:

I couldn't add up who knows

no ones judging you mate lol

• Like 3