HEMPFRUIT

Hi guys. I just hit my first gpw ever :hippy: and it was with a lotz of zkittlez so it will be fair to post in this topic. Grown in a 18 litres pots with canna terra pro plus, under scope 550w from@diyleduk in a 1.2x1.2 tent. Veg 7 weeks, Flo 9 weeks.

There was 6 of them:

#1 go hermie on me ~ day 14 of flower, straight to bin.

#2 BEAST of a plant huge colas. GREAT yielder. Smell like chocolate coffee with berries juice haha. 

#3 Tallest of the lot. DENSE nugs, Smells like I dont know wtf is this. Like a Window cleaner with cinamon maybe. 

#4 Beautiful buds, VERY grapefruit smell wise. Amazing. 

#5 Small stocky indica, average yield. Smell like grapefruit but more subtle than #4.

#6 My favourite. So so yield but smells like a strawberries blueberries every fkn berries you can imagine mixed with grapefruit. WOW.

Didnt smoke much yet cuz I like a minimum month of cure. But #6 got me focused, happy, creative with a mind and body relax. Cool weed, strong enough for a zkittlez I guess but nothing more than that.

All of them got some purple hues on buds and pinkinsh hues on leafs so I guess with a temp drops at night they will go purple.

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 7

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thought I'd re ignite this thread has anyone any more pics, thoughts and reports of The Plug.? This was a great thread, some of the best pics of bud I've seen on here. I'm going to purchase some seeds from the Plug based on your views regardless of the hermies I will search a few at a time and try find a keeper or two. Peace. 

• Like 2

If its anything of worth i really did rate the flavour of the spumoni i had at the plug amsterdam. If i was to try out by them it would be that. or the el chapo.

• Like 1

My mate grew out a 10 pack of forbidden fruit cake and all of them went limp and died as seedlings, could have just been a bad batch of seeds tho

• Like 1

I've recently grown their Sorbet.  2 girls with no hermie issues.  I was expecting to get orange flavours according to their description, but got pure gas - something coming from the kush and GSC heritage i guess.  Not what i was going for initially, but still really nice smoke and powerful.    Still have some seeds and might pop them again in the future.  I also have some baklava and melonaid zkittlez which will very likely be grown again. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I done biscotti 2.0 I bought a 5 pack and I ran 4 and 1 Hermied that was my last hps run and then the last seed I had left I ran under my first led run and i never got a big yield but the smoke was really good probably would have been better vegging it longer and possible training it more.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 28/07/2023 at 0:14 AM, Oakapple said:

Any more thought on the Plug??

Still thinking about trying Baklava.

Bought 6 Baklava {Not arrived yet}..I'm not especially 'Brave' at trying 'New' hybrids unless others have run them beforehand, because of herm risk  or low yield. One definitely cannot go by the seed bank descriptions.  

Some Plug hermie reports, but am risking it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/08/2022 at 8:12 AM, Trashedagain77 said:

Thought I'd re ignite this thread has anyone any more pics, thoughts and reports of The Plug.? This was a great thread, some of the best pics of bud I've seen on here. I'm going to purchase some seeds from the Plug based on your views regardless of the hermies I will search a few at a time and try find a keeper or two. Peace. 

Did you run any of these, @Trashedagain77..My three Baklava are babies are ok - only sprouted three- very fast spouters, one looks like it could have TMV {but seen this before on seed plants occasionally} 

Definitely caught from the parent plant if so as used new pots.

Hope you had a good experience if you did run them.

Edited by Oakapple
Capitals.
  • Like 2

I currently have 2 x baklava 7 weeks into flower and no sign of hermi.  Yield is looking good as well and no tmv.  I did encounter a hermi when growing melonaid zkittles the second time (got rid of the plant 3 weeks into flower).  But i have 2 new melonaid zkittles that are also 7 weeks into flower and no hermi either this time. :yep:

• Like 3