HEMPFRUIT

Anyone who is considering Baklava & topping & training...be gentle!

I managed to snap 2 branches so far, you can feel the tension when you tie her down - she doesn’t like it. Gonna stop before I break anything else & I’ll just top her until the canopy is even.

Spumoni, on the other hand, seems to enjoy it. She’s a lot slower in veg but then again the Baklava is one of the most vigorous I’ve grown recently, I can imagine if you give her a good sized pot she will be monstrous.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

Iv got some waiting to be popped :naughty:...I havnt grown any punch genes yet can't wait to get them started 

Philosopher Seeds have some lovely punch crosses at very good prices. The Spanish seed bank LaMota.org even had a 2 for 1 offer so I picked up a load at €20 for 5 fems :yep:. I have most of their offerings.

I ran PP x Dosidos with great results. Very colourful & very resinous, good yielder to boot. I’m running her again now.

Next up will be their Watermelon Zkittles x PP. Yum yum.

• Like 1

Melonaid Zkittlez - I got a freebie from an order and decided to grow it last year.  What a surprise that was.  Some of the most intense flavour i have ever tasted, surreal, as if the buds are perfumed.  I only smoke it on few occasions, as every other strain tastes blend after that. 
The flavour is very Melon like and exotic fruit with a strong high that follows.  Not everybody enjoys it, cause the flavour so intense - Amnesia Haze on steroids.   She wasn't a record yielder, but very dense nugs and easy to trim.   I was so impressed with the product, that i ordered a pack and currently have two girls that just went into flower. ;)  I wonder if they will be anything like the freebie.

Here a pic of MZ from last year.

large_29.jpg

• Like 20

12 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

Only just had a chance to look back through the thread properly...

Beautiful plant mate and some tastey looking bud shots!! :yep:

Seems people got more good to say about the plug seeds than bad !??..which surprises me i thought was guna be full of nanas and one of good genos in a pack of ten..but I'm not complaining so far only tried 4plants (3strain) and all looking good in flower if the end product matches il be happy enough :D

cheers mate, much appreciated :)

when I purchased the blue sherbert seeds I bought two, both germed, but one freaked out and just put out fucked up cabbage leaves.  I kept her going for as long as I could in the hope the fugly lil plant might sprout into a princess, but she ended up with buck teeth and cabbage ears so got pulled.  

• Like 3

Interesting to see purple punch get mentioned here. I hadn't really heard of the strain apart from a cross in house genetics done. Then looked at it a bit more when I see that foot loose by ugorg. Seems to be a strain highly rated and used a fair bit in crosses.

• Like 2

Still waiting for my forbidden fruit cake to germ.  All other 5 seeds are reaching for the light.  This one not even cracked open yet.  Are they welded shut?

Edited by Rampa Green
  • Like 1

Like I said I lowered the feed a little early on her im going to harvest in next few days ...Il run again in the coming weeks and take her 10 maybe 11 weeks if I can ..think she's just coming up 9weeks now..

BAKLAVA ..

large.PicsArt_01-11-11_55_24.jpglarge.PicsArt_01-12-12_01_14.jpglarge.PicsArt_01-12-12_10_03.jpglarge.PicsArt_01-12-12_12_07.jpglarge.PicsArt_01-12-12_15_12.jpg 

• Like 11

Lotz of zkittlez got a real sour melon tang to  her now  ...the dosi is quite suttle just a bit of a kush  ..the baklava has that cake& gsc hint to erm  seems to being growing simlar to ogs &gsc  iv tried before aswel ..

• Like 2

@unity lol yeah mate the baklava got weeks left yet just the lotz of Zkittlez & dosi that near harvest  I think the baklava only at around 5/6weeks from flip

Edited by HEMPFRUIT

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up for rampa,anyone growing the forbidden fruit cake,it's stretches quite a lot when switched to flower cycle,mine stretching 4 to 5 times and in height.

Too much for me so have ditched the cuttings before I even know what this stuff smokes  like.

• Like 2

Just finished my third run of blue sherbert, pikkies below are after I just after chopped her down. the colours really come out nice this time, could just be the colder climate tho.  That's pretty much the whole plant I'm holding, with a bud shot. Looks & smells yummy, I really must do more of this again :)

large.5e277c3381425_bluesherbert(3).JPG

large.5e277c3659525_bluesherbert(4).JPG

• Like 12

13 hours ago, dirtdog said:

Heads up for rampa,anyone growing the forbidden fruit cake,it's stretches quite a lot when switched to flower cycle,mine stretching 4 to 5 times and in height.

Too much for me so have ditched the cuttings before I even know what this stuff smokes  like.

Arrh shame mate ..4 to 5 times :eek:..I never had a strain stretch that much! Although sometimes when I stick a real small plant in corner and she stretches from the shade can go 4/5times but not naturally/normal to the strain.. but I do tend to lean to less stretchy strains in general....I think Il have to give the forbidden fruit a miss lol

• Like 1