HEMPFRUIT

26 minutes ago, Rampa Green said:

Just soaking a forbidden fruit cake at the moment.  Into compost tonight.

They were out of stock when I ordered my other stuff. Nice genetics to say the least :yep:

• Like 2

I wonder how much effort has been put into stabilizing their crosses?

The genetics for Baklava are amongst some of the widest I've ever seen on seedfinder

• Like 4

I bought 3 months worth of bud off my mate as I wasn't growing at the time.

It was The Plugs El Chapo grown in organic compost.

He said it was easy to grow with a little variation and the bud it produced was strong and stinky,sour skunk that had to be contained well and was a delight to smoke.

Off of the strength of that bud I bought  a pack of Forbidden Fruit cake.

i have six in 20 litres of organic compost ready to go into flower and can already see some variation as a couple are wanting to stretch a lot more than others.

when I have been training and topping them,I'm getting a strong and unmistakable smell of oranges already so looking forward to seeing how these turn out.

• Like 3

I ran his Purple Punch Bx & pollinated some lower buds with Grandpa Buckus(Buckeye Purple x Grandpa’s Breath).

I harvested the resultant cross a few weeks ago. Very nice.

Edited by distracted
security edit
  • Like 3

large.PicsArt_01-05-10_23_28.jpglarge.PicsArt_01-05-10_18_44.jpglarge.PicsArt_01-05-10_14_19.jpg

I was messing with my mobile to free up storage and somehow deleted nearly all my images so il have to get some more of the lots of zkittlez and blakalava ...the l.o zkittlez  has autumed right off I think i lowered the food a little early but the buds still looking sweet and got a nice purple coming out ..

• Like 11

On 1/2/2020 at 3:41 PM, Mimicker said:

I wonder how much effort has been put into stabilizing their crosses?

The genetics for Baklava are amongst some of the widest I've ever seen on seedfinder

I can't really comment as I only got one of each zkittlez cross and two blaklava ..but the two blaklava I have look and smell very similar the growth pattern in flower is almost identical although budstructure looks slightly different and they are both under different lights (same area just seperate ends)

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:25 PM, dirtdog said:

Just finished some Footloose which had Purple punch in the mix,very fruity,tasty stuff,your in for a treat Rampa!

Iv got some waiting to be popped :naughty:...I havnt grown any punch genes yet can't wait to get them started 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dirtdog said:

They're looking proper frosty Hempfruit,nice!

Thanks mate yeah pictures don't really do justice but she above average frost wise although was kinda hoping/expecting a little more as put the frost out early and thought was guna be crazy frosty by now ...

• Like 2

On 12/30/2019 at 6:42 PM, unity said:

Here's a couple of the blue sherbert, both still in flower and dry product from last run.

nice stuff - think i'ma go load the volcano now :) 

large_bs1.jpglarge_bs2.jpglarge.bsdry1.JPGlarge.bsdry2.JPG

Only just had a chance to look back through the thread properly...

Beautiful plant mate and some tastey looking bud shots!! :yep:

Seems people got more good to say about the plug seeds than bad !??..which surprises me i thought was guna be full of nanas and one of good genos in a pack of ten..but I'm not complaining so far only tried 4plants (3strain) and all looking good in flower if the end product matches il be happy enough :D

• Like 6