HEMPFRUIT

I'm pretty sure a fair few people are interested in the plug seedbank thought I'd drop some pics/info of what I'm running and people can do the same in here if want ..don't seem much info /reports on the plug strains  yet so this may help ...large.PicsArt_12-16-10_49_39.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-16-10_46_25.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-16-10_44_20.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-16-10_41_42.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-16-10_26_54.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-16-10_29_52.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-16-10_32_18.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-16-10_24_51.jpg....

• Like 27

@stummer ...i checked and these are at around 4weeks now ..looking at them the dosi Zkittlez seems to expressed a little bit more sat in flower/stretch..both looks like will have to be monitored closey for any signs of rot more so the  l.o .zkittklez but will see how they do..il  get some pics of the baklava soon once start budding up ...:yinyang:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 7

Spumoni & currylato  are two that kept popping up when searching the plug  both look worth a try  a  ...I had my eye on  punch the cake& melonaid zkittlez  ...pretty sure i read someone has run the spumoni on here could be wrong tho .. lol

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 1

I have my heart set on ugorg#1 If I can ever find it in stock lol. But I'm adding a second room to find some treats il give some plug stuff a go 1 day. 

• Like 4

I'm getting real fruity notes atm the l.o zkittlez defiantly has a grapefruit hint but hard to tell how the smells will go /end up ...the baklava both have that dank deep cookie  hum to erm and that was in veg can't wait till starts budding :D

• Like 5

Ran Spumoni earlier this year, beautiful colours, resin monster, lovely smoke, good potency, not a big yielder, but fairly easy to grow, a little stretchier but easily manageable, under LED though so maybe stretch more under HPS.

• Like 2

I'm running blue sherbert from the plug, it's a really nice strain, I flowered her off then re-vegged as she seemed to have something good going, glad I did.  Combination of muskyness and fruityness in the flavour, sat dom so is quite a racey high.  Purples up quite nicely, I've got a few buds left from my last will pop a few pikkies up once I get home.

• Like 3

Here's a couple of the blue sherbert, both still in flower and dry product from last run.

nice stuff - think i'ma go load the volcano now :) 

large_bs1.jpglarge_bs2.jpglarge.bsdry1.JPGlarge.bsdry2.JPG

• Like 24

Recently finished Purple Punch Bx and haven’t even gotten around to trying it yet :wanker:

Looks & smells wonderful mind.

Got a pack of Wedding Cake which WILL get done this year.

Running Baklava & Spumoni, must be at about the end of week 6 in veg now. The Baklava sure is vigorous, needs taming & the Spumoni so far has remained short. Both will be vegged for probably 10-12 weeks.

• Like 2