HEMPFRUIT

All round I'm happy with the strains from the plug very surprised to be honest ..

My fav is the lotz of zkittlez

Both the baklava are top smoke I think I prefer the #1 although the #2 is lovely all round aswel most my friends that have tried them prefer the #2..the dosi zkittlez hasn't got a lot of flavour but is still a solid strain grows well and frost's nicely I would imagine be some nice Geno's in there  ..

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Mikes007 said:

Looks nice. I got this but its only 3 weeks into flower. Cant wait till its finished

How many you got bud? Hows she/they looking?

On 3/30/2020 at 0:43 AM, HEMPFRUIT said:

How many you got bud? Hows she/they looking?

I only have the one. I couldn't find full packs as they were sold out. She is looking nice. Quite tall though. I will try get some pics up I just need to go on the laptop. But if mine comes out anything like yours I will be happy lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got lotz of zkittlez currently in 6 weeks of veg. I want to give them some more time in veg but im a bit scary of a stretch. @HEMPFRUIT What was Your experience with them mate? And how is a smell/taste now after some time of curring?

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 1

What's the lots of zkittles like smoke wise? Looks some really nice bud. I recently got sent a video of some people we know in some cafe thing in London. Looked a nice little spot but I ain't paying their prices lol . Was interesting to see their menu though. Notice under the uk bit a few strains by the plug and they seemed to be the most expensive under the uk menu bit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stummer said:

What's the lots of zkittles like smoke wise? Looks some really nice bud. I recently got sent a video of some people we know in some cafe thing in London. Looked a nice little spot but I ain't paying their prices lol . Was interesting to see their menu though. Notice under the uk bit a few strains by the plug and they seemed to be the most expensive under the uk menu bit. 

The one I grew was not sweet at all. Smell was almost pepper like. Had a Fruit Pebbles smell extremely similar too. Not a fan. Done the Melonade Zkittles too, nice but smelt like fuel, and I already got a few that smell of fuel lol 

• Like 1

excellent work thanks for the pics  , ive  been to interested in this seedbank after seeing them have some impressive cup results 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/04/2020 at 8:30 PM, Kalkwerk said:

Got lotz of zkittlez currently in 6 weeks of veg. I want to give them some more time in veg but im a bit scary of a stretch. @HEMPFRUIT What was Your experience with them mate? And how is a smell/taste now after some time of curring?

Sorry for the late reply may be a bit late but I didn't get much stretch , seemed quite stocky indica but iv only run her once just.got her back in flower now<_<

Flavour :yes: one of my favs at the moment 

Melon,grapefruit type gassed fuel with hint of lime cherry  and syfectic sweets.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

Sorry for the late reply may be a bit late but I didn't get much stretch , seemed quite stocky indica but iv only run her once just.got her back in flower now<_<

Flavour :yes: one of my favs at the moment 

Melon,grapefruit type gassed fuel with hint of lime cherry  and syfectic sweets.

I know every plant is different but how many days did you flower the baklava for? I'm on day 60 but looks like theres still a week at least to go? 

Some really well done plants here loOK top notch chaps. There's no doubts concerning appearance there and yields look reasonable but the big question I wanted to ask is how is the strength of the fully cured product? Does The Plug deliver on potency? Thanks 

On 03/05/2020 at 8:49 AM, Trashedagain77 said:

Some really well done plants here loOK top notch chaps. There's no doubts concerning appearance there and yields look reasonable but the big question I wanted to ask is how is the strength of the fully cured product? Does The Plug deliver on potency? Thanks 

No lack in strength mate :yep: both my baklavas hit hard the zkittlez is very strong for zkittlez and the dosi zkit definitely doesn't lack but gives more of a uppy high .

On 02/05/2020 at 8:42 AM, Mikes007 said:

I know every plant is different but how many days did you flower the baklava for? I'm on day 60 but looks like theres still a week at least to go? 

One of mine was done in 9/10weeks but was smaller ,the other bigger was 10/11weeks and could of maybe went a few more days  but in perfect conditions she would take  10weeks i reckon 

From your pics  I think ,looking at least a 10weeker :yep: 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This is my Baklava that's been cured for about a week and I'm not gonna lie it is fucking high lol. It's kinda got a petrol taste to it mixed with something I dunno what it is but yh I would definitely grow it again. The yield is good to 

large.20200530_184247_compress40.jpg

• Like 4