9 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Your not messing about mate ;)

As soon as they landed they are started  :headbang:

You know what I'm like. lol

Good luck with the grow mate :yep:

Let's see what you can do with these 2 new Fastflowering HSO additions  :bong:

Cheers :yep:

Good feeling about this one! :thumsup:

Thanks for checking in as always, Hope festivities are treating you well. :bong:

• Like 2

They are coming along at a snail pace in the veg cabniet tbh, think it's too cold need to get the thermostat in there, maybe 12/12 HPS then the rest in the LED to keep them from flowering would be better? :g:

11 hours ago, Asterion said:

Think it's too cold lol why you no have thermometer  :wallbash: 

You know what I'm like lol

The last batch, sweet seeds and dinafem were started under the same light but next to a window, would have been even colder for them, Not ideal, but they can put up with it for a couple days.

(Probably illuminated the back garden purple in retrospect)

And I do have one but I haven't used it in the veg cabinet because it is in the tent RN.

I start them like this then put them under a 600w after week #1, worked well for the last batch, Will put them under the big light soon and will just take them out for 4 hours everyday for next two weeks till they are a good sixteen inches to one foot with no moee than 5 nodes then I'll flip them.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Asterion said:

1.99 man lol just think how much better your diary will be if you can post the actual temps haha. 

I do have a hygrometer in the same room, I'll go check now. ;)

I know the room well though, It will be 20c with 50 RH.

Doesn't look so big a space if you want it little higher temp maybe a little 13watt led bulb. More light for free pretty much and I'm sure that guy who did a complete grow under them said they give out a fair bit of heat. Can never remember his name. :wallbash:

Diy kit section . Cutting the plastic off household led thread. 

Edited by Asterion
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Asterion said:

Doesn't look so big a space if you want it little higher temp maybe a little 13watt led bulb. More light for free pretty much and I'm sure that guy who did a complete grow under them said they give out a fair bit of heat. Can never remember his name. :wallbash:

Diy kit section . Cutting the plastic off household led thread. 

22c will be OK for now, I think I might get a little heat mat for next time I use the veg cabinet, It's a new creation so may need some changes. Honestly I just took a hammer to this cabinet thing, just my intake ducting from the tent into it, made sure it had negative pressuare and just taped everything back up air tight. So basically the tent pulls the air from the cabinet into the tent and through the filter. :thumsup: