Them last photos were a little out of date by a couple days so need to get fresh ones up. Lights off at 8:00 so will try grab pictures before then. :smokin:

• Like 1

Other posters were right about the bloombastic making the high strong as fuck though, shit is unnatural. I'm undecided on it but it's def some sort of 'GMO' type deal lol

• Like 1

Fucking raging about losing the OGKZ to this day. Looks like a really nice strain as well. Oh well got lots of good ones coming up soon but god damn it still.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/05/2020 at 6:38 AM, highway_017 said:

Fucking raging about losing the OGKZ to this day. Looks like a really nice strain as well. Oh well got lots of good ones coming up soon but god damn it still.

I know how you feel man, I had to take my tent down and had to destroy 5 OGKZ fv seedlings :( set me back a good 8 weeks as I had to wait for a house inspection to set back up again so annoying was well looking forward to it looks like pure gas.

Damn! they look lovely mate I was debating to get some bloombastic on the go too but I just got some bat guano in the end might give buddhas tree stuff a go next run.

Edited by UKsFinest
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

I know how you feel man, I had to take my tent down and had to destroy 5 OGKZ fv seedlings :( set me back a good 8 weeks as I had to wait for a house inspection to set back up again so annoying was well looking forward to it looks like pure gas.

Yeah it's heart breaking. Even more heart breaking is having to go back to buying weed.

Damn! they look lovely mate I was debating to get some bloombastic on the go too but I just got some bat guano in the end might give buddhas tree stuff a go next run.

IKR! They look great, well chuffed with them, cheers man! :punk:

4 hours ago, botanics said:

Yeah these have filled out well fair play :thisbig:

Thanks man thought so myself! :yep:

When are taking them @highway_017 for the old :execute:  ?

5 days or so I'm thinking. They are still swelling up and packing on the weight so maybe a bit longer. Have tried a bit already, very strong gouchy stone already. lol

• Like 3

On 06/06/2020 at 1:26 AM, highway_017 said:

Chop date set for 10th :punk:

Tomorrow's the day then ;)

Good luck with the harvest mate :cheers:

Can't wait to see these flowers once chopped ;)

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Hi Chaps, excuse my absence I had to extend the date to the 15th! But.. it was really warm on the 14th so I took em' then. They look amazing! Pictures and Update coming up soon :punk:

• Like 2

@highway_017 Congrats on the harvest mate  :headbang:

Now you've got to get those flowers dry and cured ;)

4 hours ago, highway_017 said:

Pictures and Update coming up soon :punk:

I'll keep a look out for it :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

These were mental good, having trouble getting the photos up, the bit for the cable on my phone is broke, keep meaning to get them up one night, sorry lads.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, highway_017 said:

These were mental good

I have not personally grown out the Green crack ff, but the standard version is an absolute banger, not for the faint hearted.

The Ogkz Ff is my favourite of this year so far, I’ll add to that the word easily.

I’ll keep an eye out for your photos when you get a chance.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang: