@HSO-Mark Has been kind enough to throw us some lovely free beans to test out. :notworthy:

OGKZ and Green crack FVs. They arrived safe and sound after roughly two weeks and were germinated using standard cup method. I'm planning to give them 3 weeks veg then throw them in with my Dinafem Orange Juice and Ocean Grown Cookies.

I'm not sure on final pot size but will be using Clover Multi-purpose as always. Brilliant stuff. And will be feeding with intense nutrients until I run out at which point I will either buy more or use up my remaning bio bizz nutrients. Waste not want not. lol Can't be wasting the ol' Biobizz! ;)

Right now, I have them in jiffy pods. which are then inside a 1L pot. They will be vegged under 150w of blurple UFO LED. I probably won't TOP them since I'm trying to fit them in with the others. Timescale wise. Orange juice are supposed to take 9 weeks. I've had them on 12/12 for a week. I'm hoping that I can squeeze these in while OJ is flowering. Thought that would be a good way to use these FVs. ;)

OGKZ & Green Crack FVs - 15.12.2019 - Day #1

large.rsz_1rsz_1rsz_20191215_004214.jpg

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Good choice of strains, I'm running the OGKZ normal version next can't wait to.

What's the plan? You could start them now in your tent or in a week or so and they should be ready to flip when you harvest the autos. That's what I would do. ;)

• Like 2

Just now, highway_017 said:

What's the plan? You could start them now in your tent or in a week or so and they should be ready to flip when you harvest the autos. That's what I would do. ;)

I was thinking that too, I would give them a nice long veg, I'm planning on doing a 3 plant scrog and getting a 315w cmh in but would start them under the TS600 for a while, only thing is I'm gonna be drying in the tent, but the black creams are going to be finishing quicker anyway I think I'll have to make a drying box and keep it in the tent till the others come down so don't know if ill have the space think I'll just chop these hang dry and jar them then once there curing get it all ready again for next time gives me some time to rethink my setup too. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

I was thinking that too, I would give them a nice long veg, I'm planning on doing a 3 plant scrog and getting a 315w cmh in but would start them under the TS600 for a while, only thing is I'm gonna be drying in the tent, but the black creams are going to be finishing quicker anyway I think I'll have to make a drying box and keep it in the tent till the others come down so don't know if ill have the space think I'll just chop these hang dry and jar them then once there curing get it all ready again for next time gives me some time to rethink my setup too. 

Sounds good. If you are skint. HPS works fine. Your in a 80x80 right? 250W hps would do wonders. CMH are meant to be a bit overated. They break quickly. I think if like me the LEDs are out of price range for the moment you should pick up a HPS. I will be drying my Speed+ Autos in the tent soon. I'll tell you how it goes. Planning to just hang it from the top so the light isn't directly shining on any of it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, highway_017 said:

Sounds good. If you are skint. HPS works fine. Your in a 80x80 right? 250W hps would do wonders. CMH are meant to be a bit overated. They break quickly. I think if like me the LEDs are out of price range for the moment you should pick up a HPS. I will be drying my Speed+ Autos in the tent soon. I'll tell you how it goes. Planning to just hang it from the top so the light isn't directly shining on any of it.

I'm in a 100x100 mate I did use HPS years ago and didn't really get on with it to be honest. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, highway_017 said:

CMH are meant to be a bit overated. They break quickly.

Have you used them? They do cost more but I don't know where you get the break quickly bit?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, monkeypig said:

Have you used them? They do cost more but I don't know where you get the break quickly bit?

Haven't used them, no. A couple members on here had issues with them and were telling people not to use them. quantum boards/proper led seem to be the way if you have the cash..  I certainly don't lol

• Like 1

On 15/12/2019 at 1:18 AM, highway_017 said:

@HSO-Mark Has been kind enough to throw us some lovely free beans to test out. :notworthy:

OGKZ and Green crack FVs. They arrived safe and sound after roughly two weeks and were germinated using standard cup method. I'm planning to give them 3 weeks veg then throw them in with my Dinafem Orange Juice and Ocean Grown Cookies.

I'm not sure on final pot size but will be using Clover Multi-purpose as always. Brilliant stuff. And will be feeding with intense nutrients until I run out at which point I will either buy more or use up my remaning bio bizz nutrients. Waste not want not. lol Can't be wasting the ol' Biobizz! ;)

Right now, I have them in jiffy pods. which are then inside a 1L pot. They will be vegged under 150w of blurple UFO LED. I probably won't TOP them since I'm trying to fit them in with the others. Timescale wise. Orange juice are supposed to take 9 weeks. I've had them on 12/12 for a week. I'm hoping that I can squeeze these in while OJ is flowering. Thought that would be a good way to use these FVs. ;)

OGKZ & Green Crack FVs - 15.12.2019 - Day #1

large.rsz_1rsz_1rsz_20191215_004214.jpg

Your not messing about mate ;)

As soon as they landed they are started  :headbang:

Good luck with the grow mate :yep:

Let's see what you can do with these 2 new Fastflowering HSO additions  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hello all am a new comer and would appreciate some help on my strawberry OG strain. 

Am using hydro DWC system for the first time as before i was using the pot (coco) system and wanted to confirm if its a 8 weeker, i have looked online and states its a 8 weeks but others are stating 68 days.

Should i keep it at 8 weeks or push it further two weeks would it benefit better?

I currently use canna aqua, canna boost, plant magic, root excelurator and PK 9-18, looking to finish it up on the 8th week with ripen and flash with water on the 9th week.

If there are any suggestions on better remedies please do comment below. 

Can someone please give me some advice :thumsup:.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, egar said:

Should i keep it at 8 weeks or push it further two weeks would it benefit better?

With any strain the flowering times are only an "estimate" so if a breeder States say 56 day's. Maybe it will be finished in 56 day's but in general it can take a little longer depending on pheno variance etc ;)

I'm going to say. Keep checking trichome development and make a harvesting decision on that mate :yep:

I'd have 63 day's in mind. If it's done in 56 that's a win. If it goes to 68 that's not much past your estimated window for harvest  ;)

Hope that helps my friend? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3