Doubts and Suggestions

Sweet Seeds Apolo

that worked brilliantly if i recall ..timing ..thats some next level hoodoo that was ..

@Sweet Seeds-tommy seeds and sticker arrived safe and sound chap ..will be underways very soon ..god bless all who sail in it ..

• Like 7

Hey all, needed to wait to see if I had the available time to be able to enter this cool competition...

So now that I have, I was wondering which strain’s to select, I like an up high, but also need a couch locker (sleeper) strain too, as I’m a complete newbie to Sweet Seed’s, I was hoping to get a few strain nominations from a few off you that know Sweet Seed’s...

Black Jack was one that had been mentioned but not sure if it can be selected...

Cheer’s if you can help...

• Like 6

Hey amo and welcome to the comp.  I would recommend either ice cool or psicodelicia for the up high.  Then Gorilla Girl, Cream Caramel, Sweet Cheese FV, Black Jack for more indica stone. 

• Like 7

Hi Sweet Seeds.

I won some seeds a few years back and have finally got around to growing them along with some Blues and Lotus Larry.  Is it possible for me to enter my efforts with Blackjack, Crystal Candy and Jack 47?

Cheers :oldtoker:

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, AustrianTokker said:

Hey amo and welcome to the comp.  I would recommend either ice cool or psicodelicia for the up high.  Then Gorilla Girl, Cream Caramel, Sweet Cheese FV, Black Jack for more indica stone. 

Cheer’s dude, that gives me a few to go an have a read up on...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Amo said:

Hey all, needed to wait to see if I had the available time to be able to enter this cool competition...

So now that I have, I was wondering which strain’s to select, I like an up high, but also need a couch locker (sleeper) strain too, as I’m a complete newbie to Sweet Seed’s, I was hoping to get a few strain nominations from a few off you that know Sweet Seed’s...

Black Jack was one that had been mentioned but not sure if it can be selected...

Cheer’s if you can help...

Cheers mate!

You can follow AustrianTokker's advice. He grew more Sweet Seeds® strains than myself, hehehehe, he probably grew about 75% of all the strains featured in our 2019 catalog ;)

3 hours ago, grooving said:

Hi Sweet Seeds.

I won some seeds a few years back and have finally got around to growing them along with some Blues and Lotus Larry.  Is it possible for me to enter my efforts with Blackjack, Crystal Candy and Jack 47?

Cheers :oldtoker:

Sure you can my friend. You can start your diary when you wish. Welcome to the competition :yep:

Sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 9

@Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo

Hi guys.

I will be starting my diary for the competition next month. I have had a read through the rules, but I just want to make sure I have understood correctly. 

I have the 3 strains you sent me for the competition, am I able to add 2 more strains to the Diary, they are Sweet Seeds Strains. So I will be growing 5 different strains in total, is this allowed?

Kind Regards.

GV.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

@Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo

Hi guys.

I will be starting my diary for the competition next month. I have had a read through the rules, but I just want to make sure I have understood correctly. 

I have the 3 strains you sent me for the competition, am I able to add 2 more strains to the Diary, they are Sweet Seeds Strains. So I will be growing 5 different strains in total, is this allowed?

Kind Regards.

GV.

Hi buddy :)

Of course!

You can participate with as many seeds as you wish and as many as you want. As long as they are from Sweet Seeds of course  :)

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 5

Why not this year mate?

116 days to go, more than enough time to sprout, grow, flower and harvest, even photoperiod-dependent strains :D

Unless you have something on the run and not finishing soon, of course ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3

Ok, so that would be too tight for a try even with the fastest autoflowering strains from the catalog.

Even though, it's up to you. Or else we hope you participate next time and keep passing by this season to see the great diaries shared. Soon we will announce the first grower of the month, which allows you to directly see which 5 growers are doing the best job according to the Sweet Seeds® jury.

Sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

@Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi guys.

Will there be somewhere on UK420 specifically to put our Videos, or will there be a topic etc on somewhere else for all the sites? 

Trying to make some videos this year so I'd really like to put a few up.

Thanks.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 3