Doubts and Suggestions

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Doubts & Suggestions

All doubts and / or suggestions you have about the contest,
You can do them in this post that we have opened for it.

Remember that it is forbidden to contact the moderators to submit questions about the contest.

If you have a question, submit it here so that we can resolve it and that other users can also answer your question if it is the same.

¡THANKS! 

32.png
31.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 9

hello, 

im just popping my sweet seeds competition  cherry, and not being very familiar with a lot of their strains, im looking for some suggestions.

im looking for some strain suggestions, for a plant which will be ;

a) extremely potent

b) Tasty, long lasting stone

c) grow like a triffid

d) From stable genetics

e) did I say potent?

f) capable of growing into a tree.

g)less than 9 week bloom

Any suggestions?

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

hello, 

im just popping my sweet seeds competition  cherry, and not being very familiar with a lot of their strains, im looking for some suggestions.

im looking for some strain suggestions, for a plant which will be ;

a) extremely potent

b) Tasty, long lasting stone

c) grow like a triffid

d) From stable genetics

e) did I say potent?

f) capable of growing into a tree.

g)less than 9 week bloom

Any suggestions?

If you are looking for something powerful, Gorilla Girl® is what you are looking for.

On our official website, you can find more information about her. :v:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

• Like 10

@Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo

Will all the Sweet Seed strains be available to those participating in the competition?

Also, should someone from the UK win a cash prize at any point will they be required to collect it in person? I ask this as discretion in my situation is paramount as I'm sure it is for others. We cant be appearing in any magazines holding a handful of Sweet Seeds buds and giant cheque lol  

Thanks.

GV.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Will all the Sweet Seed strains be available to those participating in the competition?

Also, should someone from the UK win a cash prize at any point will they be required to collect it in person? I ask this as discretion in my situation is paramount as I'm sure it is for others. We cant be appearing in any magazines holding a handful of Sweet Seeds buds and giant cheque lol  

Thanks.

GV.

I think they had all UK winners on here last time not sure how they got the money but think its just posting cash in a envelope mate.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, GreenVision said:

Thanks.

GV.

Cheers mate!

It's like tokenroll said. Winners of cash prizes received them through bank transfer. Winners of Sweet Seeds® products receive them by mail. And winners of trophies also receive them by mail.

We don't have a award deliver event anymore. But even when we had, we took care of protecting the identities of every grower that asked us to. Check it out.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 11

50 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@Sweet Seeds Apolo can you post the correct logos we are ment to use this year.

Toke...

Added to the main post (6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition [+ € 12,500 in prizes])

Graphic Content
In the following link you will find the necessary material to use in the competition and/or videos. (Logos and more)

-->PRESS KIT<---

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 5

12 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@Sweet Seeds Apolo the EPS files in that package can be removed as it's not of use for the web, it's a postscript printer file.

It is a 'Press kit', so it contains those extra files. :v:

• Like 5

On 17/12/2019 at 11:17 PM, Stonedjones said:

10 hours ago, Stonedjones said:

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy

I entered this competition last year but couldn't commit due to security issues,  I'd love to be able to enter again this year I still have the seeds you sent me

Is this possible?

Stoned

Hi buddy!
The security problems were on our part? 

And... This year you can participate with those seeds  :)

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

• Like 5