Doubts and Suggestions

Sweet Seeds Apolo

8 hours ago, Stonedjones said:

@Sweet Seeds Apolo cheers for the reply mate and the security issues were on my part.

Do I just post in the relevant thread to enter?

Stoned 

First ---> READ THIS THREAD (appears as 'sign up')
Required Reading --->     Competition Rules [6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition]

Questions, doubts and suggestions here ---> Doubts and Suggestions

• Like 5

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
@Sweet Seeds Apolo
@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi.. sorry to bother you all during the holiday perioid sweet seeds but I messaged @Sweet Seeds-tommy about the competition and he hasn't got back to me yet, probably just because It's christmas and he's busy.. I'm only contacting you today because I was a little worried as I saw everyones seeds had arrived today and I haven't heard back yet.. If I'm not accepted into it that's cool obviously, shit happens. But If someone could message me and let me know that would be fantastic as I have some other stuffwaiting.. thanks guys.. Hopefully I have been accepted as really want to take part in the comp and I do decentely detailed diaries. Just about to finish my Speed+ Diary in the coming weeks.

BTW Sorry if I was supposed to keep this to PMs, I just know we were told to try keep all that stuff here.. Hopefully I did it right haha.

Cheers, Happy christmas and a merry new year! :yinyang:

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 3

Can I open the press kit on an android phone? It's unzipping and disappearing when I try but I think i just need winrar kind of a thing for it? I do have a laptop if not but I try to avoid any of my hobbies on it because kids use it more then anybody.

• Like 4

On 24/12/2019 at 5:07 PM, highway_017 said:

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
@Sweet Seeds Apolo
@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi.. sorry to bother you all during the holiday perioid sweet seeds but I messaged @Sweet Seeds-tommy about the competition and he hasn't got back to me yet, probably just because It's christmas and he's busy.. I'm only contacting you today because I was a little worried as I saw everyones seeds had arrived today and I haven't heard back yet.. If I'm not accepted into it that's cool obviously, shit happens. But If someone could message me and let me know that would be fantastic as I have some other stuffwaiting.. thanks guys.. Hopefully I have been accepted as really want to take part in the comp and I do decentely detailed diaries. Just about to finish my Speed+ Diary in the coming weeks.

BTW Sorry if I was supposed to keep this to PMs, I just know we were told to try keep all that stuff here.. Hopefully I did it right haha.

Cheers, Happy christmas and a merry new year! :yinyang:

Cheers mate!

The pending private messages will be replied tomorrow.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4

On 24/12/2019 at 5:35 PM, Asterion said:

Can I open the press kit on an android phone? It's unzipping and disappearing when I try but I think i just need winrar kind of a thing for it? I do have a laptop if not but I try to avoid any of my hobbies on it because kids use it more then anybody.

Cheers mate!

I'm not sure, but probably you have to do it in the laptop. Anyway, participating in this competition without using a laptop may be a bit harder..

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers mate!

The pending private messages will be replied tomorrow.

Kind regards,

tommy

Brilliant, Nice one. :thumsup:

• Like 5

Cheers mate!

Yes, but we already have it:

5e0642cc6044e-ScreenShot2019-12-27at17-40-59.png

Inside this subforum, it's where we are posting and that where the threads for the diaries must be created.

Here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/306-sweet-seeds-competition-grow-diaries-201920/

As you can see there's already one thread/diary going, started by UksFinest.

And this is exactly as we did in the previous 5 editions :yep:

If you were talking about something else please let me know :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 6

I know that this has probably already been answered but I have read the rules twice and must keep missing it.  When do the grow diaries have to be finished by?  I saw the mention of outdoor grows and wondered if it was later than I first thought.  Apologies if I'm being daft 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Happyeccentric said:

I know that this has probably already been answered but I have read the rules twice and must keep missing it.  When do the grow diaries have to be finished by?  I saw the mention of outdoor grows and wondered if it was later than I first thought.  Apologies if I'm being daft 

19/05/20 

• Like 5

All the diaries completed until the 19th of May 2020 at 23h59m (UTC + 0 timezone) will enter the contest.
By the 8th of June of the same year the names of the winners will be announced, chosen by the Sweet Seeds® jury team (composed of a minimum of 4 people).

• Like 4

4.1 - If you have started a grow diary in the Sweet Seeds® sub-forum and the date of the first post is the 15th of September 2019 or after, we can move your grow diary to the contest sub-forum so you can participate with your current work. For this, you just have to ask us. As an alternative, you can also choose to start the grow diary again in a thread inside the sub-forum of the contest and even take advantage to improve the presentation and first post. If you do this, starting the grow diary again, we accept all the previously shared grow diaries in the Sweet Seeds® sub-forum started after the 15th of August 2019. On the other hand, if you are an outdoor grower and you have documented the data and photos of your outdoor of this 2019 season (we consider the 1st of March as the start of the outdoor season), you can gather everything you have in a thread and participate in this contest, even if there is already a thread with your grow diary in this forum;

• Like 5

will there be a trophy for the absolute worst grow this year ..wooden spoon ...etc ..

if yes im upping my game ..

• Like 7