Doubts and Suggestions

Sweet Seeds Apolo

@Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds-tommy with all that is going on around the world with covid19 peoples health / employment etc is this contest going to continue? Either way I will document my grow and others im sure will do the same so long as we all have our health.

I hope all at sweetseeds are safe and healthy and we all come out the otherside fighting.

Toke...

• Like 10

7 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds-tommy with all that is going on around the world with covid19 peoples health / employment etc is this contest going to continue? Either way I will document my grow and others im sure will do the same so long as we all have our health.

I hope all at sweetseeds are safe and healthy and we all come out the otherside fighting.

Toke...

I was thinking the same...

• Like 7

@tokenroll exactly my thoughts yesterday, I was going to pop a post in here but I did notice that the SS team were active in the forums.

Either way it's business as usual and I hope the Sweet Seeds crew are keeping safe and well.

And by extension all you competition entrants as well! I wouldn't want to win this competition as a result of a lack entrants :D

• Like 6

@Exhale the wife and the eldest lad both lost jobs last night, kids a chief and wifes a cook so im going to be running my lights at a level we can afford if that means running one shelf only that's what it will be. If need be as time goes on I may well have to turn them off, some things are more important now than ever and im sure there is plenty off members on here have lost their jobs and be in the same situation. The veg space has been thinned out and vegetable plants / toms etc are now in there so we have some fresh produce over the summer months.

People most certainly are going to be doing things a little different to say the least over the coming months and years.

Best of health to everyone.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 8

@tokenroll really sorry to hear that mate there are quite a few sectors being hit hard, benefits and statutory sick pay are not going to cover the shortfalls in peoples incomes.

This is where I'm really glad I went down the LED route, I had to do an average of 4 grows with my HPS to cover my needs but with the LED consuming less and producing more I'm only going to need 2 grows a year maximum.

Regarding the extra veg, I've been sowing my earlies already and I'm fortunate to have the space in the garden and have been doing my own F&V as a hobby over the years so it is something I'll take in my stride and help neighbours with bits, I'm always going round taking my excess every year anyway my elderly neighbours closest always bring me back soup usually a nice chicken broth with leek and potatoes yum.

• Like 6

Hi guys!

We're all fine so far. Thank you so much for caring about us. 

The contest continues for now, if there are any changes, we'll let you know.

In this situation we are all living, which shows that no matter the language or where you live, we must all be united (keeping the distance, of course) and fight together to win against this adversity. 

Much encouragement and strength, all of us will all get out of this. 

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

• Like 19

yes, don't be going out and endangering people.

stay safe.. the sooner this is over the better......

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Hi McHazy!

Thanks for your message!

In fact, we wanted to add more information in the Photo of the Month rules, but for some reason it was forgotten. Either way, by omission, we can consider that this section of the rules:

"1.2 - Publish a post with a picture of a plant, several plants or a specific part of a plant from the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection in this precise thread, including a title for the picture. The title must include the name of the photographed strain(s);"

Can be interpreted as if an extraction, as a group of trichomes, is a part of a plant. So, as long as you identify the strain(s) used for the extraction, the photo will be accepted. This goes as well for photos of seeds, roots, stems, trichomes, leaves, dry buds, etc. Any part of a plant.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 10

• 4 weeks later...

How about extending the comp? I for one could do with a couple more weeks... and there's a few more I'm sure.

ATB

PR

• Like 4

Hi @Punta Roja

We can't prolong the contest. 

One of the reasons is because it would be unfair to all the users who have worked within the agreed times.

Many users have organized their diaries based on the date of the end of the contest.  If we change the date now, we'll favor one over the other. 

I understand that this year the contest has started later, but from the beginning the date has always been the same. Also, at no time has the contest stopped. Therefore, everyone who participated knew how much time they would have to finish. 

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo

• Like 6