6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition [+12.500€ in prizes]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

if i was on the seeds id av a bash but im done with the buggers......... atb to the winner i reckon if ewe slung in a free peep show in spain i`d be onnit like a bulldog chewing a wasp. :beer:

• Like 9

I've read the rules and I agree to them, and I am really looking forward to participating again - thanks Sweet Seeds! :hug:

It's great to see so many people joining in again, but who could resist on these very generous terms? I am eager to see all of your growing, photography and diary-keeping.

It comes at a great time for me - my supply from my last harvest will need topping up soon, and there's a convenient space in my diary I can squeeze an auto grow into, starting in the new year. And I have some seeds I won with my points last time, which I haven't had a chance to grow yet - Ice Cool Auto, Sweet Trainwreck Auto, and one I am most excited about, Sweet Gelato Auto.

Good luck everyone!

:yinyang:

• Like 10

What a great competition - very generous prizes. 

Unfortunately I don't qualify this time, but really looking forward to following everyone's entries on their best form.

Good luck  :smokin:

• Like 8

On 19/12/2019 at 1:18 PM, Barry Quest said:

What a great competition - very generous prizes. 

Unfortunately I don't qualify this time, but really looking forward to following everyone's entries on their best form.

Good luck  :smokin:

Cheers mate!

Are you sure you don't qualify? Why would it be so?

Sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Are you sure you don't qualify? Why would it be so?

Alas, my first and only diary here is not yet complete, contravening rule 1.1  

Festive warmth and merriment to Sweet Seeds team...

:oldtoker: 

• Like 7

:eek:  How come i only notice the comp now?!   This is awesome! :yep:    Looking forward to join in this years comp.  

Merry x-mas everyone!

e2a:  I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Edited by AustrianTokker
  • Like 8

Great competition :yep:

A very generous pool of prizes and looks like there's going to be some fierce competition with the caliber of growers already entered,but still,I wouldn't mind having a bash.

I have read and agree the competition rules.which,I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds grow diary competition. 

Cheers

• Like 5

@Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo

Hi and thanks for putting together another epic competition. Wow, the prizes are even better than last year :yahoo:

I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition.

I don't require any free seeds as I still have my seed prizes from last year, so I've sent an email to register participation.

All the best for the New Year :yep:

• Like 8