6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition [+12.500€ in prizes]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’"

This should be entertaining, ive only done a few sweet seeds strains in the past, any recommendations for a monster?

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’"

This should be entertaining, ive only done a few sweet seeds strains in the past, any recommendations for a monster?

COMPETITION RULES: 

1.6 - You are not allowed to send private messages to the mods with doubts. Doubts, suggestions or comments can be exposed in this thread: “Doubts and Suggestions”. If you do not know which varieties you should choose and you want to ask about their characteristics or if you have any doubts about the bases of the contest, please post them in this thread that we have created for this effect. We do not respond privately to this type of doubts that can be published in public.

Doubts, suggestions or comments can be exposed here:

• Like 6

I can squeeze the time frame.

I have read and agree to the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition.

• Like 5

Hi everyone! :)

Well, here we are for the best cannabis competition in the world :yep:

Let's see what comes out this year. As you can see this time we are doing the competition in other forums, all competing together. We also expanded the prizes a bit compared to last year. There are fewer options to order products as prizes, but there are more cash prizes ... and more valuable, so you can buy what suits you best.

As you know until the 4th edition, the main prize was the trip to Amsterdam. But the way we have it distributed now, at least the first 3 prizes can give enough money for a trip to Amsterdam or another place. And of course, until the 10th place and the monthly and final "extra" prizes can also be used for a trip, a vaporizer or to make an upgrade in the grow room setup.

The first prize is already at the end of this month - "Sweet Seeds® Photography of the Month" - and we know you'll still be in the beginning, but we always like to see those photos of seeds or photos of the first days of the plants ;)

Then there is also the cannabis curriculum of each one, since winning (or being in the first places) in a contest like this is a great positive point for anyone, if one day you are looking for a job in the cannabis scene.

Well, we will be here with you, as always, and I wish you happy growing with your entertaining grow diary :skin_up:

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 15

8 hours ago, monster69 said:

@Sweet Seeds Apolo

what perfect timing i have just germinated 5 of your sweet gelato auto only 4 days old

would love to join the fun where do i sign up?

IMPORTANT!!

First ---> READ THIS THREAD (appears as 'sign up')
Required Reading --->     Competition Rules [6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition]

Questions, doubts and suggestions here ---> Doubts and Suggestions

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

• Like 6

Well, why not....

I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

GreenVision.

@Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo First off thanks very much, very generous of Sweet Seeds as always. I have read through the rules and all seems fair and perfectly understandable to me. 

Thanks guys.

GV.

• Like 7