6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition [+12.500€ in prizes]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Cheers mate!

Yes, it's closed:

"2.4 - Although the stock of seeds for the contest is not finished by the 5th of March, it will not be allowed to request seeds after this date, given the short period of time that the contestant would have to complete his/her grow diary."

But as your diary is up and running, we trust that you are going to finish it and so we can send you more seeds for another diary if you are happy to share another one :yep:

Sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 6

On 15/03/2020 at 3:10 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers mate!

Yes, it's closed:

"2.4 - Although the stock of seeds for the contest is not finished by the 5th of March, it will not be allowed to request seeds after this date, given the short period of time that the contestant would have to complete his/her grow diary."

But as your diary is up and running, we trust that you are going to finish it and so we can send you more seeds for another diary if you are happy to share another one :yep:

Sweet smokes,

tommy

Is everything good with tommy? @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp?

Could one of you arrange seeds with me possibly?

• Like 2

I think the competition will be cancelled, there's more things to worry about at the moment...

We can still post though, I enjoy reading the diaries...

Hope all's well with everyone and their families... 

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2020 at 4:53 PM, Punta Roja said:

I think the competition will be cancelled, there's more things to worry about at the moment...

We can still post though, I enjoy reading the diaries...

Hope all's well with everyone and their families... 

ATB

PR

Its nothing to do with the comp..

• Like 2

Hi guys!

Don't worry, guys, the competition's still going on. 

Please take good care of yourselves and stay home. 

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

• Like 10

On 22/3/2020 at 5:35 PM, Exile420 said:

Is everything good with tommy? @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp?

Could one of you arrange seeds with me possibly?

Hi buddy!
Tommy's okay.

As for the seeds, did you finish the diary in progress? If so, send me a private message. 

I also indicate that, given the current situation worldwide and the measures taken by the government of Spain, the issue of shipments may be affected and present a delay in delivery.

Take care of yourself and stay home. 
-Apolo

• Like 8

Not really expecting to win anything seeds was enough. But any sweet seeds points and such that are credited to my name can they be converted into something for the staff at sweet seeds instead of coming to me. :yep:

• Like 7

Just now, Asterion said:

But any sweet seeds points and such that are credited to my name can they be converted into something for the staff at sweet seeds instead of coming to me.

:yep: me too, i haven't won a thing yet, but they can have 100% of what i get lol:)

• Like 8

• 2 months later...

Cheers mates ;)

We are postponing the announcement of the winners a little bit so that we can first announce the winners of the May's edition of Grower of the Month, Best Video and Best Photography contest.

We are using this extra time to make a double check of all the votes so that there are no mistakes and no user is affected in a negative way, while we will also check if the right criteria was used in all the cases. Right now the votes are already finished and the ranking of the winners is just waiting for the final check.

Sorry for delaying a bit the announcement of the winners, but I think it will be better for everyone and it's also good to avoid announcing all the winners in the same day. It could be a bit overwhelming for some growers who are going to get several prizes, hehehe :D 

And remember... you can win an extra prize for uploading your diary to GrowDiaries (check section 4.7 of the competition rules). Although we do not know yet the TOP 10, some may choose to advance some work as I have seen some users do... because although you get in the top 10 or not, you can take advantage to participate in competitions that we have in that platform.

That being said, we would like to congratulate all of you for your work and participation :yep:

As a personal note, I would like to tell you that this year, although it was the shortest contest (it started to late), you have managed to handle the timings and perform some excellent works.

Sweet smokes and good luck :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 18

I tried adding my diary to growdiaries.com, what a pain it was, but I did manage to add a link to the one I did here. I hope this is sufficient.

good luck everyone, I better finish my smoke reports now I suppose....ive been testing long enough, absolutely nothing had got done in the last fortnight, ive just dedicated my self to the reports, in depth stuff oh aye.....

• Like 4

@badbillybob I have been a member over there for sometime, I have done no diaries on it. Reason its made for retards, templates are great when they are actually usable, epic fail.

Toke...

• Like 5

Hi everyone!

Just a quick update to inform that the final results will be published today between 10h00 and 16h00. Good luck to all :yep:

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 10