6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition [+12.500€ in prizes]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy

I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

cheers again ..should be underway by end of january ..

such a fun competition last year ..and brings out the best in growers ..

thanks 

v

• Like 10

good comp i dont qualify but will read as many dairies as i can these comps are great.

plus hopefully someone will be growing some red manderine so i can pick up some tips,i got a pack to run next year.

• Like 7

Good luck to everyone involved, very generous prizes on offer too. I would have loved to have a go at this but as i currently have a grow on and the next underway i'll have to give it a miss. :sadwalk:

I've grew many Sweet Seeds strains in years gone by with great success and tasty harvests, i remember the S.A.D and Wild Rose being absolutely delicious.

Sweet Seeds have always been very generous with the prizes too, prizes here i won from back in 2012 for 3rd place in their 1st Sweet Seeds grow diarys competition, also  grower of the month in 2012, brings back some fond memories @Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo  :notworthy:

gallery_46705_2371_61829.jpg

gallery_46705_2371_176055.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_240592.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_437485.jpg

Edited by Amnesia
  • Like 19

I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

Thanks again Sweetseeds Tommy,Jaypp, and Apolo .I really like the T-shirt from last year ,and still have a cut or two going from San Fernando .Again ,can only manage a few at a time in a tight space . 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Asterion said:

I want a trophy lol:king:

dont we all ,dont we all ..id like a wooden spoon trophy to go in the collection of kitchen implements i have won in competitions lol

• Like 9

That s a good reason to start a grow.10h 0f work,6/7 weekly ,kept me out of the tent since now.This time it will be Photo s,as i m about to move to another house and find another job but the tent will stay were it is and since i won t be using the room to sleep,no light leakage  problems.

Cheers SWEET SEEEDS!

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’ 

• Like 6

Another awesome contest from the Sweet Seeds crew. I won this competition last year which allowed me to seriously upgrade my grow room, I also won a mighty vape and bubble bags, my total prize fund came in at 3250 euros. 

I can’t enter this year as I have too much on with my own crosses I made but I will be back next year though, good luck everyone who enters.

large.P1240577.jpg.169685aa095edc48ce084

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 13

Phew, that gives the rest of us a chance then, cheers for that Smokebelch mate. 

ive only done a few sweet seeds strains in the past, black cream auto, big devil auto and I think it was crystal candy maybe, so im looking forward to this. ive gone for the strains ive always wanted to grow, going off reviews and recommendations. 

These are not any of the new ones,altho I did have the gorilla girl in the basket at one point, instead,  ive gone old skool with Black jack, cream caramel and Sweet Afghan Delicious. im going large with them, in the rdwc. 

Should be fun.  I cant wait to see how they do..

Thanks Sweet seeds.

• Like 10

Really looking forward to getting started with these, I have gone for gorilla girl, do sweet dos and killer kush fv.

Good luck every:yinyang:ne 

• Like 8