Dianfem/Intense Nutrients Comp - Blueberry Cookies and Orange Juice. Budget Compost Grow.

2Fat2EatThat

large.1584541829970_compress82.jpg

Hey people,

Here we are again.

Apoligies @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt this updates been delayed a bit for a few reasons but nothing as bad as what's happening outside of all our doors this evening.

I suffered with Swine flu and I havnt been the same since, taking medications for the rest of my life because of it. So I know only to well what damage these things can do.

What a mess to end up in but do the basics. Just look after you and yours, crash out for a couple of months, eat well and spend time as a family watching movies, talk to each other.

A shared traumatic experience, such as this, can force us into reaching across gardens or borders to share what we know and work together against a common enemy. The virus is generating a community spirit around here of the type we've not had in decades.

large.1584547053494_compress65.jpg

So this virus will be in Humanities history books for ever. But a second long lasting result of Covid19 could possibly be a newly born united national spirit, and maybe even set the seeds of a fresh approach to international politics of co-operation again not confrontation.

Theres a chance anyway.

Here are the numbers of my update- 

Date - Thuraday 18th March.

Flower day - 65.

Light schedule - 12/12

Temperature Lights on - 27.5c
                        Lights off - 21.1c

Humidity - 51%

Intense Nutrients Organix Fiundation .5ml

Organix Grow.           2ml 

Supportive feeds - Plant Aid Organic Enhancer 1ml per litre.

large.1584546891115_compress25.jpg

Update details -

This diary has been an embarrassing pile of steaming crap. Out of that steaming pile are left two relatively good plants, one Orange Juice and one Blueberry Cookies. They are  recovering and developing again just slowly. Were running close to finishing now and they both look like babies. I cant let them roll forever but will give them as long as I can  

Here they are - 

large.1584546697552_compress55.jpg

large.1584546648427_compress6.jpg

Both of them are from the second generation I started, so I didnt mess about with them as much. However, they're still not growing properly.

I think a little of the troubles I've had have been down to my choice of compost as nothing I've grown with it has been very good. I'm not blaming my tools but let's just say I've bought new tools and there are no issues.

large.1584547252974_compress0.jpg

Mental Health Roundup lol 

Having messed up the two previous grows and learnt a few harsh lessons. I stupidly started this one thinking I finally had my grow head under control, but I didnt. I was  trying to grow and tap into instincts and skills I assumed I still had from before I got ill.

What I hadn't allowed for was the fact that I had changed, and changed alot.I am not the person/s I was before in so many ways. It took time to accept that fact in normal life, but stupidly, I hadn't thought or even considered its effects elsewhere

large.1584498980151_compress22.jpg

All I've done is switch my thinking. I've moved from a headspace of having done a load of grows, got great results that felt so easy I should be able to knock it out the park. To assuming I know nothing more than the basics. Working from that viewpoint has made a difference. I'm a newbie again and have limitations in my skillset, so I have to be careful.

Ive been doing my art on instagram and that's really helped to stop me over obsessing solely about growing like I was before. Thinking about it so much yet messing it up over and over is totally demoralising. I would think of nothing else but growing,then when a problem came up, or worse one I'd caused. I didnt have any free head space left to cope with it normally and it became a negative trigger for me. I had mini breakdowns over the noodle grow ffs! lol I can smile now!

It's those triggers you learn to look out for when your recovering from serious mental health problems. It's not easy as they can be so fine, disguised and masked by things.

You just dont recover from some forms of mental health issues, you learn to live with them the best you can and that's all in trying to do.

I'll leave you now.

Take care out there, the virus is here but it's not staying long so ride it out, love one another and get on with life best you can.

Take care and I'll see you on the other side.

large.1584542977572_compress51.jpg

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 3

On 19/03/2020 at 10:29 AM, 2Fat2EatThat said:

Apoligies @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt this updates been delayed a bit for a few reasons but nothing as bad as what's happening outside of all our doors this evening.

No apologies needed brother  :bong:

These are unprecedented times we are living through. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best :yep:

Plants look to be flowering really well and I've been following your lsd art on Instagram  ;)

Very cool mate :headbang:

Until next time  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..