Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off - Toke Style - Quick Gorilla / Ocean Grown Cookies

tokenroll

Dinafem - Quick Gorilla- Day 32 Above Ground - Update 24/11/2019

Little update on these girls they are all in their 5 litre pots 2 are in hempy buckets with coco/hydroton and the other two are in just coco/perlite mix. Im doing this to see how they react being grown a little different from each other but using the same Intense Nutrients. All four are getting Intense Nutrients Coco A/B at EC 1.2 and a little Mag Cal EC 0.2 so a total of EC1.4 and that includes background tap water EC0.4. I will add the reciepe for the nutrients on my next update as I forgot to take notes.(typical)

All plants have been topped once and are growing under 200 watts of Quantum Board Leds. Temps in the veg space are 28c 24/7 and RH60%.

These plants will now stay in these pots and be trained out to produce loads of new branches that can be used as clones so we can get a sog grow on the go, as and when they are ready. I have 34 2l pots cleaned using bleach and hot water then left to dry while being sterilized using my little ozone generator and set aside for later use.

So now for the photos and descriptions below to finish of the update. 

Toke...

large.5ddbe5315a205_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-PlantsReadyForTopping24-11-2019.jpg

Above Photo just to show how these two plants are looking in general, before getting topped

large.5ddbe52e0c5ef_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-PlantsReadyForTopping2ndimage24-11-2019.jpg

Again Above Photo just to show how these two plants are looking in general, before getting topped

large.5ddbe52adea8c_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-PlantsGettingToped-11-2019.jpg

So the above photo showing where im just pinching off the top and this plant, all four will get the same treatment.

large.5ddbe5257f513_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-PlantsTopped-25-11-2019.jpg

Above photo showing the topped tips

large.5ddbe5225cadc_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-AllFourPlantsTopped-25-11-2019.jpg

And last up all four plants topped and poseing for their portraits.

• Like 13

On 18/11/2019 at 10:15 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

oddly i gift most seeds i win to those who cant afford ,or need meds ..i keep a small fraction for my own needs but in general theres a lot of people who have no idea where to buy from or would want to risk buying ,in the past ive had this a lot with elderly people who were interested and just needed someone to trust help them set up and get the seeds ..feels good to be able to help that way ..and no one needs to know names or owt ..and no money is needed for them to be self sufficient ..youd be suprised how many there are out there that are like that .or maybe not ..

I would 100% agree mate. The community in general is a very giving community. Yes, we have a few bad apples from time to time but in general you won't find a better bunch of folk  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

Dinafem - Quick Gorilla - Day 39 Above Ground - Update 01/12/2019

The plants are growing fine after being topped once and are slowly bushing out. The different growth patterns are easy to see and the photos tell the story.

They have been treated today with some Nite Nite Spider Mite Killer and will get this every 4 days for the next 12 days, using this more as a preventative measure and will see how things are then. I had an outbrake of the little shits in the veg space on other plants which ended up being destroyed and burnt. The veg room, all pots, equipement etc been sprayed down with water and bleach several times. I had the ozone generator running for an hour a day for the last week, plants are removed during the ozone treatment. 

They are being fed only Intense Nutrients Coco A/B this week and should be noted my reciepe has been changed to make up a 15 litre bucket of nutrient for now. So im feeding at EC1.4 including Tap Water EC0.4. PH 5.8 Nutrient Temp 22c. No change in the environment. 

At the end of this week I will start some more training to bush these girls out and then things should start to move along faster.

Updates on the Dinafem - Ocean Grown Cookies plant will also be done this week.

The images following have not been cropped just a little sharpen and resize for the templete and web viewing. So basically as shot as my camera is set to do zero enhancements to the raw files. Saving me some time on the work load, every little helps as they say.

That's it for now.

Toke...

large.5de44ed79884b_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-Day--AboveGround-P1-01-12-2019.jpg

large.5de44ed4ec8ab_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-Day--AboveGround-P2-01-12-2019.jpg

large.5de44ed226777_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-Day--AboveGround-P3-01-12-2019.jpg

large.5de44ecfb80f2_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-Day--AboveGround-P4-01-12-2019.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 9

@tokenroll You can see the ladies are working on getting that structure sorted  ;)

Nice, happy and healthy looking plant's  :yep:

@tokenroll another fine update  :yep:

Thank you kindly good sir  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1

Dinafem - Quick Gorilla- Day 45 Above Ground - Update 07/12/2019

Ok here we are at day 45 since the seeds popped their little heads above ground and going well. They are still getting fed just Intense Nutrients Coco A/B as can be seen in the photos.

So today was all about getting a single plant out to photograph a sequence of steps to show this next part of the training. Now remember these Dinafem - Quick Gorillas are going to be little bushes to take clones from for the sog part of the diary. Each picture has been numbered and explained in the descriptions. There is one photo where I noticed something a little suspect but I think it's to early to jump to conclusions as the growth is not much bigger than a pin head when not viewed via the macro lens. I will let everyone have their say and see in a few days whats what.

All four of the Dinafem - Quick Gorilla plants will get the same work done to them today and I will try get a group photo taken this evening before I get too stonned and drunk to see since it's Sunday.

That's it for now images and descriptions below. Toke...

large.5ded1c68cca39_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-Day--AboveGround-TrainingSequence01-08-12-2019.jpg

!: Plant before starting any work on them.

2: Just a closer look at the main stem and branching

3: Bending and twisting (supercropping) the tops down so we get a flatter canopy and will grow back stronger to support the main structure of the plant

4: All main branches have now been supercropped, I will bend and twist these for a couple of days every time they try and grow up again. Then they will get tied in place to the lip of the pot.

large.5ded1c65764ab_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-Day--AboveGround-TrainingSequence02-08-12-2019.jpg

5: Taking the larger fan leaves of to open up the plants and let the light get down into the new shoots.

6: All the largest fan leaves removed excep the ones at the very end of each brance.

7: A close up shot showing the tips of a branch, this is where I will nip the tips off and when recovered the plant will come back with new growth to make another 2 tops. This has been carried out on all 3 main sets of brances from top down.

8: Showing where top was pinched of and the wound pressed flat. With the remaing part of the stem left about 1 cm to heal up and support the new growth and prevent splitting of the stems.

9: Is it Isn't It? we will see but noted anyway.

10: Image showing the plant when all work is done. As can be seen I still left the smallest lover growth just bend down and will remove them at a later date to use as the first clones and see how easy they root.

The End.

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 17

@highway_017

Always nice to do something original makes it that little bit different and then the cloners come along lol. It's all fun at the end of the day and it's Sunday.

Toke...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@highway_017

Always nice to do something original makes it that little bit different and then the cloners come along lol. It's all fun at the end of the day and it's Sunday.

Toke...

Haha. your diaries are brilliant the way you lay them out. can't blame us for taking the odd bit here and there. ;)

• Like 2

Dinafem - Ocean Grown Cookie - Update 10/12/2019 

Well this little lady has just been vegging away in the corner and doing her own thing. The plant is being fed Intense Nutrients Coco A/B only atm every other day and is healthy as can be, no defiences etc so the nutrients or working bang on, happy with that for sure. 

Below is images taken today of how the plant was looking straight out of the veg space followed by 2 more images showing how it has been man handled.

Enjoy.

Toke...

large.5defba2918a76_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-Day60-Veg-Topdownimagebeforesupercropping10-12-2019.jpg

Above: Here she is in all her glory as happy as can be and then.....

large.5defba25e79b0_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-Day60-Veg-Topdownimageaftersupercropping10-12-2019.jpg

Above: I got hold of it and removed most of the larger fan leaves to let the light into the new shoots and some air circulation.

large.5defba22e73d6_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-Day60-Veg-Topdownimageaftersupercroppingleafremovalandtipsnippedout10-12-2019.jpg

Above: And this is how it looks now with the top 4 branches all supercropped to give a nice flat canopy and I also nipped the tips of the two top branches. Now she can recover till next.

• Like 11

On 08/12/2019 at 4:47 PM, tokenroll said:

Dinafem - Quick Gorilla- Day 45 Above Ground - Update 07/12/2019

Ok here we are at day 45 since the seeds popped their little heads above ground and going well. They are still getting fed just Intense Nutrients Coco A/B as can be seen in the photos.

So today was all about getting a single plant out to photograph a sequence of steps to show this next part of the training. Now remember these Dinafem - Quick Gorillas are going to be little bushes to take clones from for the sog part of the diary. Each picture has been numbered and explained in the descriptions. There is one photo where I noticed something a little suspect but I think it's to early to jump to conclusions as the growth is not much bigger than a pin head when not viewed via the macro lens. I will let everyone have their say and see in a few days whats what.

All four of the Dinafem - Quick Gorilla plants will get the same work done to them today and I will try get a group photo taken this evening before I get too stonned and drunk to see since it's Sunday.

That's it for now images and descriptions below. Toke...

large.5ded1c68cca39_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-Day--AboveGround-TrainingSequence01-08-12-2019.jpg

!: Plant before starting any work on them.

2: Just a closer look at the main stem and branching

3: Bending and twisting (supercropping) the tops down so we get a flatter canopy and will grow back stronger to support the main structure of the plant

4: All main branches have now been supercropped, I will bend and twist these for a couple of days every time they try and grow up again. Then they will get tied in place to the lip of the pot.

large.5ded1c65764ab_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-Day--AboveGround-TrainingSequence02-08-12-2019.jpg

5: Taking the larger fan leaves of to open up the plants and let the light get down into the new shoots.

6: All the largest fan leaves removed excep the ones at the very end of each brance.

7: A close up shot showing the tips of a branch, this is where I will nip the tips off and when recovered the plant will come back with new growth to make another 2 tops. This has been carried out on all 3 main sets of brances from top down.

8: Showing where top was pinched of and the wound pressed flat. With the remaing part of the stem left about 1 cm to heal up and support the new growth and prevent splitting of the stems.

9: Is it Isn't It? we will see but noted anyway.

10: Image showing the plant when all work is done. As can be seen I still left the smallest lover growth just bend down and will remove them at a later date to use as the first clones and see how easy they root.

The End.

Love this post brother  ;)

Really well written, fully documented and showing every step with simple instructions and picture's  :yep:

Thanks mate  :cheers:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

Dinafem - Quick Gorilla - Photo + Description Update 10/12/2019

Well only a couple a days on from the last Dinafem - Quick Gorilla - Update and I took the plant shown below out to do a little bit of training. They are at the stage now where im happy to get the plant twist ties out and start the bondage to make them into nice bushes. I will update again at the end of the week showing the four Quick Gorilla's and the OCG Plant for a little group shot. So will leave it here for now. Thanks for looking in and hope your all keeping well and growing well.

Toke...

large.5df0043b0675c_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-Day-48-AboveGround-BushInTheMaking-10-12-2019.jpg

Above: As can be seen all four large top branches have how been tied down so they are all level where they have been supercropped and the tips topped.

The ties will stop them pulling up and get fatter and stronger within a few days. I have removed a couple of the lower shoots that were at 7 inches long and stuck em in some water and will see if they are able to root yet.

• Like 8