Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off - Toke Style - Quick Gorilla / Ocean Grown Cookies

tokenroll

@tokenroll nice start for your diary mate and sure your going to give it a darn good shot as usual.

Sorry to hear about your issues with your upright scrog what happened? Unless youd rather forget!

As a bloke whose wife has to do far to much for him, I admire your bravery for looking to your wife for help lol

Its amazing to have their total support but sometimes, just sometimes and infact very,very rarely, no matter how well men such as us think we explain something to our "better halfs" they dont always get the idea and thats normally because we dont explain it enough, apparently.

I now freely admit that every single time one of these issues comes up and builds tension its absolutely 100% totally and utterly our faults as simple stupid men. lol

Seriously though, not sure what's up but hope it's something that gets better man.

Best of luck in here buddy.

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 4

Just to say the Intense Coco Nutrients arrived this morning and to be honest I thought it was going to be just Coco A/B but no, it's the full coco line including additives. Now I had said before today I was only going to use straight A/B and cal mag, but since the rest of the line is here we will use it.

So massive thanks to all at  @Intense Nutrients and @Intense Nutrients Matt excellent service and all arrived in plain packaging.

Toke...

large.5da736cfd8694_intensenutrientsproductline.jpg

• Like 16

Dinafem - Ocean Grown Cookies and Intense Nutrients Update

On the 12-10-2019 all seeds planted had popped their little heads above ground.

17-10-2019 is Day 6 since germination and time to pot up and give some feed etc.

The master plan explained:-

Now I have decided to keep just one plant so have kept over the most healthy looking one for this diary. Reason for just the one plant is simple. I will grow this one out in veg for 6 - 8 weeks or how ever long it takes to scrog it out using my modular scrog frame. During this veg time and when the plant is ready I will start taking clones and veg these out long enough to provide me with more clones that will then be used to do a Sog grow with just a few weeks veg on the clones and put them in 2 litre tall pots. So that should provide a full shelf of Ocean Grown Cookies. Using the clones will make it easier to feed and look after and also show how this strain grows using two very different methods in the exact same environment. So it should be interesting to follow and keep me motivated.

A little change in my photo layouts.

As can be seen on the left hand side of my images it lists the Intense Nutrients that will be used at each stage of the grow, PH of the water, atm it's tap water being used. Nutrient solution temp is the temp of the water when making up the feeds and also when feeding the plants. The list of used nutrients are laid out in the order that I mix them and also what EC it adds to the background water and the final EC and PH totals. This should keep things nice and simple and easy to reference too.

I will be adding captions as I post the images and any relevant info needed to explain things. Rather than embedding them in the actual photos. This should let people that use their phones for viewing a lot easier. Will always be better on a large screen but hey trying to keep everyone happy.

So here we go some images below and info.

Enjoy. Toke...

large.5da9c90374db3_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-FirstPotUpPlantAndNewPot17-10-2019.jpg

Dinafem - Ocean Grown Cookies - Day 6 since germination and time to pot up, I have fed the plant priory to potting up so the coco won't just fall apart when moving from one pot to the other.

The small square pot (2X2X2.5 inch) has another pot inside, I have put a thin layer of coco into the bottom of the square pot and filled around the round pot so when removed leaves the correct size space needed to transplant into. A week or so in the new pot and the plant should be ready for another pot up.

large.5da9defa3c99a_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-FirstPotUpPotAndIntenseNutrientsOGTeaspoon17-10-2019.jpg

As seen in this image the new pot has had one teaspoon of Intense Nutrients OG Innoculant sprinkled around the edges and bottom of the pot. This should be plenty for the little plants roots to get a nice little boost.

large.5da9cb3a5cdf5_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-FirstPotUpPlantInNewPotComplete17-10-2019.jpg

Top up the pot with some coco and let the plant settle in, process complete.

large.5da9c6c56ce99_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-FirstPotUpPlantImage17-10-2019.jpg

An here we have a closeup of the little seedling, looking nice and healthy and ready for the next stage of growth.

large.5da9e8b7c4a0c_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-FirstPotUpPlantAndNutrientsImage17-10-2019.jpg

Shown above is the Intense Nutrient line used in the pot up process.

Edited by tokenroll
replaced an image
  • Like 16

New pic layout looks great Toke, great idea to incorporate the feed details there  :yep:

Looking forward to the sog diary too, I've been thinking of doing one myself once I've got a few more grows under my belt :g:

• Like 3

Wowser, top layout man, nice one :yep:

This is gonna be a great diary to follow as usual and I'm sure you'll do both the seeds and nutrients justice :)

• Like 2

@Ranec you should run a little sog. I love doing them as they are simple to do and is a difference experience that yields really well depending on the structure of the strain, some work better than others. Glad you like the new layout.

Toke...

• Like 2

how you`ve not been employed by a seed company to do their catalogues and promotions i dont know ..every diary i look at of yours is sheer perfection ,from perfectly taken shots to the perfectly laid out format in the pictures ..detail detail detail ..i hope you never sold your soul for this perfection malarkey .

i been at this growing for years and everytime i see your grows i think ..i should really put that sort of effort in 

top notch already toke .best of luck scooping 1st place not that you`ll need it .

• Like 7

On 19/10/2019 at 3:46 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

how you`ve not been employed by a seed company to do their catalogues and promotions i dont know ..every diary i look at of yours is sheer perfection ,from perfectly taken shots to the perfectly laid out format in the pictures ..detail detail detail ..i hope you never sold your soul for this perfection malarkey .

I couldn't agree more mate ;)

@tokenroll Always does a fine diary and he's stepping his game up even more :headbang:

Glad the nutes have landed, Lets do this!

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Beautiful presentation and how every diary should look tbf.

The 'recipe' tables..... I think they are fantastic......Its a great resource for repeat runs or new comers to the strain/nutes

Keep up the good work bro :yep:

• Like 3

Dinafem - Ocean Grown Cookies Seedling Day 12 Since Germination.

Just a photo update for today as nothing has changed other than the little girl is growing at a nice rate. Next update will be for the next pot up.

Toke...

large.5db0e2a96ebab_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-Day12Veg24-10-2019.jpg

• Like 9