Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off - Toke Style - Quick Gorilla / Ocean Grown Cookies

tokenroll

Ok seeds arrived in the post this morning so thank you goes out to @Dinafem-Mark and all at @Dinafem Seeds

I will be running Dinafem - Quick Gorilla and Dinafem - Ocean Grown Cookies.

All seeds will be planted starting with the Ocean Grown Cookies and a few weeks later followed by the Quick Gorilla.

I will be growing in Coco from start to finish. I will be doing a few pot ups and flowering some of the plants out in 11 litre Air Pots. Veg time for the Ocean Grown Cookies will be 8-10 weeks or when the flower cab has free space. Grow style ie scrog, xmas trees etc I have not decided on yet.

Nutrients of coarse is being kindly supplied by Intense Nutrients @Intense Nutrients Matt, I will be using the base nutrients, and some calmag. There will be no additives at all, including microbes etc, as the idea is to show how the plants can grow with the basics.

Light source as usual for me will be 100% leds from @diyleduk.

So with all that out of the way lets get this show on the the road.

I have taken all 5 Ocean Grown Cookie seeds and put them into small pots containing moist coco and will put them in a warm dark place until they surface.

Using tap water atm and the background EC is 0.4 to this I added Calmag Agent to reach EC0.6 and PH 5.5.. At a later date I will most likely switch from tap water to rain water from the water butt in the yard. The rain water will go in a res and be sterilized as normal with a little pond UV Sterilizer.

The Diary will follow along the same format as usual, more photos, less crap and just relevant information to keep the diary clean and easy to view.

That's it for now, have fun everyone this should be a fantastic competition and keep the community on uk420 buzzing.

Toke…

ps ignore the pencil lines lol they are from a different project and I need to wipe them off.

large.5d9f46ddba146_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-OpeningImage.jpg

large.5d9f4f63f3460_Dinafem-OceanGrownCookies-SeedsInPots.jpg

• Like 27

Nice start to what will be a great diary no doubt mate :yep:

Nutes will land next week as had confirmation from hq today 

best of luck with the competition :hippy:

• Like 4

I'm tagging along for the ride, looking forward to reading more

Will most definitely be looking to try intense nutrients after my biobizz runs out. Got to support the sponsors :yep:

• Like 4

ill pull up my chair for this one aswell m8,

im an auto flower guy but love watching the diaries you do,

love the photo templates aswell m8 :thumsup: are they done with photoshop or illustrator or ?

• Like 3

@mystic_roots welcome aboard,  lets see if I can do Dinafem and Intense Nutrients proud with this round and yeah always nice to support  the sponsors. @itsmeithink  great to hear your enjoying the diaries its nice to share and get some feedback. Reference the templates I design them in photoshop m8 and then just drop the images in as it makes things quicker once setup. These ones are designed to display full screen on my surface pro @2736 x 1824 pixels and UK420 Max Size Image 1600 X 1066 1.46mb. bah lol.

Take it easy.

Toke...

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@mystic_roots welcome aboard,  lets see if I can do Dinafem and Intense Nutrients proud with this round and yeah always nice to support  the sponsors. @itsmeithink  great to hear your enjoying the diaries its nice to share and get some feedback. Reference the templates I design them in photoshop m8 and then just drop the images in as it makes things quicker once setup. These ones are designed to display full screen on my surface pro @2736 x 1824 pixels and UK420 Max Size Image 1600 X 1066 1.46mb. bah lol.

Take it easy.

Toke...

i guessed so, i did a bit of graphic design work and gotta say you make it look very smart, which is not really common place on of all things diy illegal grow diaries :thumsup:

big respect from me there m8 on your professionalism

• Like 4

Very nice start to your diary dude. Nice template, very professional looking as usual.

Best of luck with the grow and the diary :yep:

• Like 3

I see the bar has been set again :yep: and it looks very very high from all the way down here :rofl:

I need to raise my game :ninja:

I would say good luck but I wont cause I want to win :rolleyes: not that you would need it  anyway :notworthy:

• Like 7

just stumbled on this...what can i say @tokenroll great start to the diary and love the pics

good luck but i dont think you need any do you lol

eta i just popped my magic beans into some magic mud so just waiting for life

Edited by monster69

Hi Toke. Are these regular seeds or feminised please? I couldn't find the info in the other posts. Just curious as I know you work with restricted height too and I want to see how that works with regular seeds and sexing them. GL with the comp, looking forward to it in full flight. 

• Like 4