Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off - Toke Style - Quick Gorilla / Ocean Grown Cookies

tokenroll

Oh yes, another Toke diary up and running... Always a good watch and useful info - I will avoid posting and filling your diary with crap but I am surprised already by the pencil lines from you :Plol Anyway, that said I will be pulling a chair up and at the front row,  best of luck Dude.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Hi Toke. Are these regular seeds or feminised please? I couldn't find the info in the other posts. Just curious as I know you work with restricted height too and I want to see how that works with regular seeds and sexing them. GL with the comp, looking forward to it in full flight. 

yes fems m8

• Like 3

Dinafem - Quick Gorilla Update

After looking at what plants are in flower and in veg I have decided that Quick Gorilla will be germinated on the 12th of November and vegged for about 6 weeks. This keeps everything flowing in order. I took the image below while doing the OGC images so may as well post it now or I will forget.

Toke...

large.5da1e02e46b8e_Dinafem-QuickGorilla-openingimage.jpg

• Like 8

@tokenrollI went for OG Cookies and Orange Juice. The OG Cookies I grew out before was very nice and I am looking forward to doing it again. Orange Juice is a new one for me, I like trying new strains so it should be a lot of fun. Good luck with your diary Tokes.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

@Smokebelch I have a OCG in veg that was going to go in the vertical scrog diary but got hit hard with the borg, it's recovering well so may make it into the cab with the others. Im having withdrawal already not being able to do feck all atm, I thought I could work with one arm but it fucks with the other big time so cant even lift the camera atm. Going to have to teach the wife to setup my kit since she is off work for a week, frustrating this will be lol. The orange juice looks and smells really good so far, no shortage of buds that's for sure. Will follow along when your getting yours started.

Toke...

• Like 4

@InTheSystem welcome along m8 enjoy your stay and yes im putting you on probatition lol, and yeah them lines are not good for my mental health hehe..
@MidlandGrow happy to have you along for the journey
@Amo hope all is good, glad you like the new templates i done a few before settling on this more simple layout.
@jadenugs cheers m8, a shame your sitting this one out but needs must so understandable, hope your keeping well
@zen-ken glad your liking the high bar that's for anyone that's into pole dancing, im gonna need all the luck i can get some fantastic growers in this one.
@Amnesia glad to have you along, as for the OGC I may have one in veg atm that may well go into flower in the next few weeks in my vertical farming thread.
@monster69 jump onboard plenty off space, tag me once you get up and running and will follow along.

Think I got everyone in on this post thanks all.

Toke...

• Like 9

@Ranec thanks for popping in, nice to have you along for the journey. As for the nutrients, well I will do my best with them and give an honest review good or bad. Can't see it being anything negative to be honest.

Toke...

• Like 4

An honest opinion is fair enough - I'm currently using Ionic grow and bloom for their simplicity but like the idea of supporting a forum sponsor and UK based company 

• Like 4

@tokenroll That's a good idea tagging everyone. I'll use that for my own diary as well. If you don't mind of course. :unsure::yep:
... While I'm here. Cool diary. after having a wee fancy at your profile. I don't much fancy my chances at 1st.. GL!

• Like 4

On 12/10/2019 at 9:19 PM, Smokebelch said:

@tokenrollI went for OG Cookies and Orange Juice. The OG Cookies I grew out before was very nice and I am looking forward to doing it again. Orange Juice is a new one for me, I like trying new strains so it should be a lot of fun. Good luck with your diary Tokes.

@SmokebelchI think everyone did.. :unsure: That's what I went for too.. what's the ocean grown like then? I'm probably going to do three rows of three. One of OJ, one of OGC. then an Auto. All in 12L Fabric pots.

• Like 2