Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off - Toke Style - Quick Gorilla / Ocean Grown Cookies

tokenroll

@2Fat2EatThat yeah im using a DSLR for my images and photoshop to insert them into the templates. I have to put the camera on the tripod to take photos of this sort a thing as I cant actually hold the camera up steady as the left arm is still alittle fubar, just takes longer but does the job.

Thanks for popping in.

@Larry Badgeley cheers and happy your enjoying the diary, cant wait to get everything running full speed and get some cloning done. 

Take it easy Toke...

• Like 3

again ..catalogue quality grow diary chap ..i think i may be the opposite end of the spectrum ..

• Like 5

Almost forgot was looking at plants, felt like a sports car brochure flicking through.. Oh fuck, breaking my probatition, it was worth it... Cracking diary thus far Toke - nice thick stem on the OGC, looks ready for stretch and a real cookie pheno ;) 

• Like 3

@InTheSystem sports car broucher lol nice one. I will be doing a photoshoot of the brothers Aston Martin Vantage One when he decides to bring it over here and before I crash it on him.

@vince noir rock n roll star we are all in a similar spectrum from one day to the next im on a different end lol, don't worry I will make you the pdf when done.

Thanks for stopping in folks.

Toke...

• Like 4

Loving the new photo templates, makes learning from the diary that bit easier. Absolutely stellar work as usual man - the effort is really appreciated :yep:

• Like 2

Looking good noticed the stretch at the beginning mine seemed the same extra stretchy at start but looking great now. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Dinafem - Ocean Grown Cookies - Photo Update Only.

Just out of curiosity what size are those pots please Toke?.

• Like 2

Awesome, thanks bud :yep: have been trying to decide between 1 or 3 litre air-pots but I reckon I'll just get a few of each and see what works for me...

Looking forward to your new sog diary too, will be good to follow along before embarking on my own high-seas adventure lol

• Like 2

@Ranec sog will be in this thread probably 30 quick gorilla. 3l airpot is like 5l in standard pot.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

@Ranec sog will be in this thread probably 30 quick gorilla. 3l airpot is like 5l in standard pot.

Toke...

@tokenrollsorry to hijack m8.:thumsup:

are you still growing in the same space with 1mtr in height ?

i ask as i have to try and use a smaller space incorporated into a cupboard and have just read loads of your posts where it says 100cm height, and think i could use a scrog net on 2 autos in a similar sized space, i have a scope 375 that i may well be able to alter in size to incorporate into a new size grow area i need to build.

also what size pots would you advise in a similar area to yours for autos,  i like airpots .

• Like 2

@itsmeithink yes m8 still in the same space and im going to reduce that height over the next few months so I can run 3 shelves in the same cab. I don't grow autos normally, I do have a couple on the go now and im not liking them at all, fair play to those that like em. I really cant give advise on autos to be honest. Tell me the size of grow space your looking at and I will be able to help you more but bare in mind it will be for photoperiod plants. Is the scope made using double rows of led per strip if they are then you will need to reduce the power a little? 11 litre airpots is what my autos are in but to be honest it seems like as soon as the roots hit the bottom of the pot they start to go into flower I found that strange but as I say I know feck all about autos.

• Like 3