Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

Good morning @Asha605, i wondered if you would be in the garden today, i was just admiring your plants again! How you doing girl? Bit windy in here today. Im feeling abit lonely without my plants, i wish ganja herb was a winter hardy evergreen perennial, but then don't we all! Can't wait for next year to get rollin, iv ordered more Affiedaze, did you order any? Also going for Jamaican Dream, breeder says 45days flower time, i expect about 60 days. Gonna get Frisian Duck next month. Blessed day to you.

Peace & Love

Sub :bong:

• Like 1

I did the Jamaican dream 2013 I think it was.. was a gift from ealhelmet… shame I cant find no pictures or any other video's to show the finish time and buds... it was on my old account.. but I was lucky as I had a good early finisher.. and was a lovely smoke too..

I know its nout to do with garden.. but the Jamaican dreams at 1:50 .. and being a rasta you might not appreciate my bit of singing... bit of bob for ya lol...

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 5

Wicked @RandyBoBandy, nice 'erbs man, bless! Really would love to see that Jamaican Dream seen, if you do strike it lucky an find them pics that would be Irie still, post in here innit, but we narr worrie if not :yinyang: 
Exodus, movement of JAH people!! Wise words to sing bro! Marley.. inspiration to all, like a father to me, keep singin' RastaBoBredren! Music is life! Sing with your heart man! Rastafari live!! Give thanks an praise!!
Nuff Respect :bong:

• Like 3

Good Morning @SubSpecies!

Sorry I’m a day late:rolleyes: crazy busy with work, grandparents and harvest festival!

Been terrible weather here the last few days, too.. proper storms!

I know what you mean.. I miss growing so much in winter! Not just ganja, but everything in the garden. Still, today the sun is shining, the autumn colours are beautiful and I’m already totally blazed! Living the dream!:D

Hope you’re enjoying some sunshine too!

Didn’t order any seeds yet, but I will for sure! Both Affidaze and Frisian Duck!

Already sooooooooo excited for next year! 

Got some amazing seeds from my mate in Oz, too...can’t wait to grow them all!

:cheers:

• Like 2

Hey guys! 

Im almost all done.. just a few last photos!:D

Critical Funk from Mr @flighty, just before the chop chop..

large.DCF989C2-14C5-4B6D-AED5-A91DBBAB0EF6.jpeglarge.5F82ED6C-43ED-4B18-A24D-FE920D4DAC0D.jpeglarge.C9313035-B8EA-45FC-A877-3698856145BF.jpeg

and some Bubblegum Soldier buds drying..

large.1C6A5F1A-BF1D-41D3-890D-2B5576CC470B.jpeglarge.352C6105-E836-4B44-ADD4-B061CEEE51EF.jpeg

2019...What a crazy ride!

Only a few more months and we’ll be doing it all over again, only better!

2020.. the year of the Frisian Duck!

How exciting!

:cheers:

• Like 8

Hey Asha, looks really fantastico for such a late finisher! Excellent genetics + superb growing skill = RESULT!! Looks so clean too, no mold issues? Well done you!! Its emotional as it's your final one for this year, so a massive toast and victorious proud lighter flame to spliff-tips-toast...... :skin_up::cheers:    :hug::hippy:  :smokin:  :bong:   :haveadab:
Enjoy ya 'erbs Asha. It has been a really good year. All the best untill duck season starts when we can go quackers again :yahoo:   :wassnnme:

Much peace & love. Keep it high. Mad respect

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Hey Mr @SubSpecies... Thank you...your posts always make me smile!:D

Wish I grew more Critical Funk now! Only one mouldy bud a few weeks back and so much resin! Wish I could share it with you all!

Always sad when it’s over for another season, but I’ve got loads to keep me busy in the garden over winter, and plenty of hours of daydreaming to do.. we’ll be poppin’ our lucky FD seeds before you know it! It’s gonna be so FUN!! I love a bit of friendly ganja rivalry!

:boxing:;);) 

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

:D:D:D

• Like 1

Same @Asha605, :D Nuff smiles agwaaan :D Pure positivity :D no time for negativity :D Rasta vibez are Livity :D

I wish you could share with us all too hehe! Your too kind & generous, but there simply wouldn't be enough to go round everyone im sure, best you enjoy it all :haveadab: But it would be wicked if we could download each others herb somehow as we are all miles apart! But its ok, i'll keep staring at the Bubblegum Souljah, and the C.Funk and the Deep Valley Funk ,  and all wonderful herbs!

Bring it on Asha :boxing: im ready natty dready! without being rude.... but who's gonna grow the biggest DUCK :eek:  :wallbash::yahoo:  :hi::chains::yinyang::wassnnme::fish: (terribly sorry about that ol'chapess,please forgive me)

You hava truely blessed weekend too  :yinyang:

:bong:

• Like 1

Just smoking some Harmony Gold (double lemon cheese x Exo Gold)

Frosty frosty, smells like lemongrass and finished by the middle of September!:D

large.5BAE7E5A-928E-4283-A1F8-7B97F1AB6ED5.jpeglarge.B52D1230-6E44-4AA4-BFFE-92B84DE51034.jpeglarge.C666398E-704B-474B-ADB2-2790C59520F6.jpeglarge.37F866F0-A21F-47BA-89F4-0500C7A49E81.jpeglarge.F8547467-6C12-4624-9FF4-30FF61A8E904.jpeg

• Like 9

@Asha605

:wub: Lovely! Bet that would taste delish steeped as a tea with a little drop of rum, i enjoy lemongrass tea v.much, but ganja lemongrass tea... pass the dutchie!!

Well done Asha, enjoy! bet you don't know which strain to smoke first :P As they say... 'cor blimey guv!' :notworthy:

Just had a great spliff and come back to see new goodies in the garden, you just made my high even nicer :cheers:

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 1