Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

Grown on windowsill then into garden then transferred to polycarb area once it was made. None of the plants shown have ever saw artificial light (other than my bedroom light at night when they were on the windowsill). 

Bubblicious fem in 40-45ish litre pot in coco- still going now:

large.88D7338E-C829-47CB-A947-5597AEBD8126.jpeg

Exodus cheese also in same size pot in coco:

large.8D7F484F-70F4-4394-A254-4ECFAEF9F41E.jpeg

Dr kripplings Mong-u-mental in soil, still going:

large.78DC6988-04B3-4334-A060-AED7695373D0.jpeg

Bubblicious cutting in soil:

large.DA2FB0ED-9B30-4B94-9235-74C583F4C610.jpeg

Mong-u-mental close up:

large.091BD084-3086-4E86-B1AD-9CEEC122C8C1.jpeg

Bubblicious from below, over two metres tall including pot:

large.1249E6B3-6CCE-418D-838A-FA013098692D.jpeg

A rough idea of how the greenhouse looks:

large.6D33D753-7423-4FF1-8065-3D0B666409AE.jpeg

Dr krippling Mango bubble cloud auto in coco:

large.B4F2E270-5AED-4124-AF5A-88E2071C3E37.jpeg

Mango bubble cloud nugs:

large.B4B2DF8E-89FC-4935-9F4B-39FB11559C8E.jpeg

A bit of kief collecting from outdoor plant trim from 105 micron screen:

large.4FA5276E-4930-4E68-ACA1-01DB6F61C692.jpeg

• Like 3

@Asha605 I can imagin your kitchen smelling like Opalfruits! Trippy colors :hippy: Mouthwatering!!

@GrandaddyJabba Bubbleicious is very tasty smoke, i did auto bubbleicious outdoors, i can't wait to do it again one day. And that kiff is blessed, are you hand pressing or oiling? I just hand pressed an oz of Affiedaze kiff and got a real tasty big black sticky ball of knee-trembling hash, best hash iv had. I use 100 micron 12inch round metal sieve and a paint brush to shift it all around the pan. Now of to make more.... so busy :bong:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, SubSpecies said:

@Asha605 I can imagin your kitchen smelling like Opalfruits! Trippy colors :hippy: Mouthwatering!!

@GrandaddyJabba Bubbleicious is very tasty smoke, i did auto bubbleicious outdoors, i can't wait to do it again one day. And that kiff is blessed, are you hand pressing or oiling? I just hand pressed an oz of Affiedaze kiff and got a real tasty big black sticky ball of knee-trembling hash, best hash iv had. I use 100 micron 12inch round metal sieve and a paint brush to shift it all around the pan. Now of to make more.... so busy :bong:

Agreed, I’ve grew a couple Bubblicious from seed over the past few years now and not had a bad plant yet In terms of structure or yield. 

I bought 55t screen print mesh for a tenner and put over a hand made wooden rectangle, just dry sieve by hand. 

I need to read up on oils etc as my furthest venture has been coconut oil and cannabutter.

I’m on a mad one at the moment as we speak too, training the vegging plants I have under LED, this winter aiming to have squatter plants with many colas with an even canopy.  Learned my lesson last winter when the tent become a total mix match of heights and sizes. 

1 hour ago, Asha605 said:

Thanks Old Pal! I’m truly flattered, but I don’t think I’ve reached those giddy heights just yet!:D

Asha you’ve smashed it with some pretty exotic (to me anyway) strains this year outdoors. Granted, you’ve been able to keep a close eye on them but I’m v interested in which performed best for us Guerrillas to consider next year. Well done, some delicious lookin plants you’ve grown. 

• Like 3

@SubSpecies

PM on the right, Easy Sativa the other..

13 10 13

espm131013

pmcola1131013

Cola three days later

pmcola161013

Didn't rate it...

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 8

I did an Easy Sativa back then also, got ripped so never got to try it, was it a nice smoke? I grew ES x Skunk#1 this year to make up for it. What was it about the PM you didn't like?

• Like 2

Wow. I wish i had a space where i could tend to my girls on a daily basis. Everyones results are impressive! @Asha605... they are some beautiful plants! Ive been on here for years and cant remember anyone force flowering on such a scale. The results speak for themselves..

And @SubSpecies.. again, beautiful plants! Im not a fan of blue cheese but that plant is impressive! And that auto stardawg is trained to perfection. Inspiring.

Peace

Edited by ocb
  • Like 4

Bless @ocb, your words are kind :yinyang: not much of a fan of blue cheese either, but it was a lovely grow to experience, i think iv got some more pics of it, i'll dig later. Stardawg turned out well, it seems as if Stardawg is everywhere and people are tired of it, just like it went with cheese variety, but fortunatly i haven't had hardly any coz i tend to avoid buying commercial weed, but what i did smoke was really tasty so i just had to grow my own organic, and the stardawg taste has really come through now with time, went through a series of flavor change after harvest, then curing, its steady now and i love it, quality smoke. I was hummin and arrring about training her because she's outside and typically and indoor species, so i pinned her down for a bit, then released her for a bit, and kept doing that untill i said f**k it, just pin her and keep her that way, so she was up & down for a bit and maybe that encourraged more volume, plants are wonderful and mysterious tingz and i love seeing how they respond. Always facinates me.
Nuff Respect

:bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

I did an Easy Sativa back then also, got ripped so never got to try it, was it a nice smoke? I grew ES x Skunk#1 this year to make up for it. What was it about the PM you didn't like?

I didn't rate either of them, I didn't get high enough off them...

• Like 1

this was my garden last year... 

tied her down.. was a cross from beeze

large_cb.jpg

you can see her in this pic in the top right.. alongside another of beeze's auto crosses in the Sainsbury bag lol.. and my fave girl doing super girl over the girls..

large.12121.jpg

this is the auto you can see in the pool picture.. 

large_1211.jpg

might not look it but that auto was bang on 2oz.. there was heavy buds lower down just bending all over the place.. biggest yield ive had from an auto

large_du.jpg

only an auto or 2 in the garden from now... even they stink the garden out too much

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 8

I grew a Purple Maroc monster one year.. think it was 2017. Super late and a bit leafy, but I enjoyed the high! Nice daytime buzz buzz, innit!:D

Also grew Citrus Burst last year! What a belter! I’ll try and dig out some photos.

What auto is that @RandyBoBandy?? 

Looks GOOD!:D

Almost as impressive as tiny ninja supergirl!:D

Edited by Asha605
  • Like 3