Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

Here you go.. from the depths of October 2017.. Purple Maroc... 

large.1188CC9C-2F21-4C9A-BB19-763F0F3187D9.jpeg

a giant leafy lesson learned! Never plant next to the compost bins!:rolleyes:

And Citrus Burst. Down by the end of September and an eye watering 11oz haul! Mighty fine smoke, too!:D

large.CD6F2C46-C338-4283-953E-4C2B711B7288.jpeglarge.9D9C0805-ECFA-459C-96B7-DCA780748E87.jpeg

• Like 19

Nice Asha! I remember your Monster Maroc, mighty fine plant indeed, lovely to see her again. Bit of a pain to trim though, but so very worth it. Yeah i enjoyed the smoke, defo a day time Sativa high, i found myself doing loads of stuff and didn't get light headed, brought out my creative side, this year it's all Indica's for me and i feel laaazy & too chilled to do too much, i know THC is about 15% or something. Was a late finisher though, and i thought they flowered early! Chopped mine in November.
Citrus Burst looking very good! I wish we had scratch & sniff TV :D

• Like 1

lol thanks asha  :) 

and awesome plants!!

@Asha605 I think it was blue kush x cream mandarin.. or was that what made the citral burst ? I really cant remember..  its not written down on my pics :bangin: sorry asha..my brain don't hold much info anymore

again amazing plants!!

that was the citral burst bit of an ugly pic  but it was a lovely plant

large_333.jpglarge.12345.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 7

Oh I almost forgot, here's a zkittles og auto from barneys farm. 80 days from seed. Pulled 2oz dry from her, not bad for a 1ft plant. large.IMG_20190830_181021.jpglarge.IMG_20190903_172110_5846.jpg

• Like 9

@Arshlay Nice to see Zkittlez doing good, i had 2 beans of that but they were real bitchy about germinating, although yours are OG version, maybe i try that instead, i lost them both. I will try again sometime, defo now iv seen your outdoor plant. Let us know how it tastes and smokes if and when you can :yinyang:

@RandyBoBandy Wicked as usual bruv!! Tasty looking plant innit!!

@stayup4ever Lovely dense bud loaded healthy plants. Is that in UK, just the houses look different :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 3

A Double Lilac from 2004 maybe? Was a long time ago. Nice looking plant, shit smoke, low yeild, no flavor, mould etc

gallery_79495_6264_72028.jpggallery_79495_6264_148845.jpg

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 6

Grown in the 80's by a dear old lady i knew called Betty, bless her soul. She didn't know what it was! Hard to tell if it's male or female, i think it's male.

gallery_79495_6264_269738.jpg

• Like 10

@SubSpeciesnice smoke mate not as fruity as a true zkittlez but still nice and smooth. With your germinating my method hasn't failed me yet. Soak seeds for 24h until they sink. Then place into a small takeaway box wrapped in wet kitchen roll and put the box on top of a dvd on top of your sky box lol. Keeps them nice and warm. Keep the lid on loosely to keep humidity up but don't directly place the box on top of the sky box make sure there's a dvd in between, otherwise it's too hot. 

• Like 2

Hehe yeah that'll do it my friend, but i use a heated germination tray, seedling compost, seeds straight into warm moist soiled bio pots, never fails(except Zkittlez) i hear the standard Zkittles are a bastard to germ, but it may be worth trying a dif technique just for those. The shell cracked, root came out, and that was it basically, maybe they didn't like the seedling compost, shall try just rockwool next time for Zkittles. Big Up for the smoke report, that defined it nicely.
:bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 2

Thanks @RandyBoBandy!

Your Citrus Burst looking mighty fine, too! Wish mine went purple!:rolleyes:

Citrus Burst is Serious 6 x Cream Mandarin I think.

Gotta love BZ’s hacks.. always get me in trouble!:D

One more from last year and then I’ll stop showing off, I promise! ;) 

Neville’s Haze x Killer Malawi. 14 weeks of light dep fun, but she was worth it! 

large.923AAEF7-9834-4149-B0F2-575E78981F6A.jpeglarge.A9C726F6-37AD-477B-B606-31833E33AA2D.jpeg

• Like 21

buds on that!

of cause it was.. thanks you asha.. as I say I cant remember bugger all now days.. 

yeah always great hacks from the man.. my smoke of this season was a bz hack

.. an auto diesel x mandarin.. noice 

• Like 2