Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

@SubSpecies .. WOWZERS!:woot:

that Affidaze is a monster! Sooo frosty!

:cheers: 

That this year, Pal?

I wanna grow that too now!:rolleyes:

@RandyBoBandy.. well, this is clearly a sign! We should all three grow Frisian Duck Foot next year and have a competition.. just for the glory!

What do you say??

:boxing:;);) 

• Like 2

@Asha605

hell yeah.. what about trying to grow in a pretty public place lol...  see how long you can get away with it :D maybe to the end! 

close to a park or dog walkers.. obviously need to find somewhere with no rabbits.. just add some slug pellets

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

@Asha605 Bless, :cheers: Affie is well worth the grow in my opinion, it stinks so be warned, its so sticky it f**ked my camera up! Love it!! I love my hash and this truely hits the spot, that resin on the plant is heavy in weight, struggled abit with drying, but after 1 week in garage (humidity too high) and 1 week indoors it's now in a big jar curing happily. I don't think panik got many beans left i read recently, so get your order in if you do decide to grow it, im defo gonna get some more, proper nice Indica, only down side is the buds are quite loose, but in return airates the buds so mold doesn't eat dense buds from inside to out like on some strains, its easier to spot mold, i was snipping bits off daily but not major bits, had it under pretty good control and then one day mold hit her too much for my liking so i chopped. Not recommended for guerilla perhaps, depends on the weather, but at home is a deffo coz i found you need to monitor daily for mold, but its different for everyone in different parts of country. (im babblin ain't i?)

Not quite done yet Asha, still got a Purkle out in the bush due for chop in max 2 weeks, im lookin forward to that, had some lovely sunshine the last few days, gonna go smoke a spliff with her soon see how she doin, little mold last time but nothin drastic as yet, i hope!

The Frisian Duck Foot showdown...  im game! hehe wicked! Prob only do a few auto's next season so that will be one of them, might throw one out in the bush also, OR as RandyBo says, public, alway wanted to do that, trouble is, i stand out a bit lol, but i'll think of something :naughty: Lookin forward to it!!!

• Like 3

Great idea! Bust out a frizzie in the local park!lol

Ohhh, but I’m scared of growing in the great outdoors! And I’d be there faffing around every 5 minutes.. get busted in no time!

Cant we just grow it in a nice little pot in the back garden??

:unsure::) 

• Like 2

I have to keep garden plants quite small but ill prolyl still do it.. just id rather something special in the garden 

• Like 2

@RandyBoBandy.. ooooh la la! Special Variety, no less!

YES! It’s gonna be amazing!

We can have a thread! We gonna win the day, every day!:rolleyes:;) 

I’m getting far too excited about this already!

lol

@SubSpecies

Yeahh! So happy you’re game! 

Affidaze..Almost sold out, now I want to grow them even more! ;) 

I’ll have to ask Uncle Panik to save me some, innit!

Bring on the great Frisian Duck Off 2020!

:D

Edited by Asha605
  • Like 3

I have two spots with sun.. and its a choice of what neighbour gets to see lol.. and the lucky neighbour I chose last years gave me her number last summer as she gets this and that cheap.. then said I also get that other stuff you like.. nodding towards my garden.. lol  so not really up for more than one plant in the garden.. but as asha is looking forward.. ill do duck :D

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

@Asha605  It's cool, you have right to get excitment coz it's a Ganja ting, it's special, we are lost without weed in this world so you get excited girrrl, only deep herb conissours will overstand where your comin from, so JUMP UP if you can be arsed! Keep on winnin it Asha :yinyang:
It will be fun. Im goin for 50ltre pot, same one i did my Stardawg in.

Randy, sound situation bro, thats lucky man, take advantage of that and plant on that side innit, those mystery beans, are.... mysterious, do you know much more about them?

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, SubSpecies said:

those mystery beans, are.... mysterious, do you know much more about them?

what the ones in the pic ? that's the Frisian duck.. what I have left from the test grow years ago.. the purple bud was from the duck I grew

• Like 2

ah cool cool, i just wasn't sure about the pic of the DP Special Variety Pack, it didn't click with me for some reason, im pretty smashed :D

• Like 2