Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

@SubSpecies.. impressive that you remember the monster! :D

I had a similar experience. Bit leafy, bit late, bit daytime, but I liked it. Wouldn’t grow it again when there’s so many more exciting things to try.

Another old classic.. did you ever grow DP Frisian Dew? I grew that last year and would definitely grow it again.. even though everyone takes the piss outta me for it!:rolleyes::D

• Like 5

@Asha605 Ah yes, the ol Frisian Dew, auto's and non auto's, big fuss when they came out, some where utter shyte, however... others where real good! Very unstable strain at the time, i had a nice AFD, got ripped though, but they didn't get it all coz i had more elsewhere. Lovely sweet fruity aromatic smoke if i remember. Love to give it a shot again see how it is these days, let dem take the piss innit! You got the last laugh coz you got skills innit ha! Mine was a tad on the small side but quality smoke...
NON GARDEN GROW.... Guerilla Style
gallery_79495_6264_269634.jpg

gallery_79495_6264_54730.jpg

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 8

Looks good to me!:woot:

No purple.. genuine green frizzie!

Even better!

Mine last year was fruity/spicy with a hint of crayon! I loved it! My mate sent me some more seeds cos I only had 1.. gonna grow them again next year, for sure!:D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Asha605 said:

Looks good to me!:woot:

No purple.. genuine green frizzie!

Even better!

Mine last year was fruity/spicy with a hint of crayon! I loved it! My mate sent me some more seeds cos I only had 1.. gonna grow them again next year, for sure!:D

Thank you Asha, it was an interesting plant, no, no purple, did your have purple on yours? it grew 3 heads on top of the main cola, not sure if you can make it out on the pic, i called it the mutant. I think theres a strain nowadays called Frisian Duck? Not too sure about that one though lol.
Funny you say about the crayon taste, i distinctly remember someone saying something taste like crayons (the wax kind), i thought it was about the Purple Maroc tasting like it, but it must have been you talking about the Frisian Dew, there was a funny undertone to the Frisian i remember..... crayons hehe! Love it!
Honey you grow your Frisian next year with pride, if its a strain you love who is anybody to say any different, i'll defo be poppin in for 'spliff & buscuits' and a good chat during the grow :skin_up:
Respect to you Asha :bong:

• Like 3

Yeah @SubSpecies.. I’m gonna grow it for sure.. make those Frisian Poo pooer’s eat their words!

Mine was a purple beauty.. I’ll try and find a photo. 

I can see what you mean about the triple budded mutant.. can’t complain about that.. 3 heads always better than 1, innit! ;) 

lol was probs me chatting shit about crayons and other nonsense!:rolleyes:

Never grown that Frisian Duck either. I’m gonna google it now...maybe next year! How exciting!:D

Edited by Asha605
  • Like 4

@Asha605 Hehe you make i laugh Asha, "how exciting" about the Frisian Duck you say :yep: i admire that passion you have for plants, your not alone there! It's like a candy shop innit, damn good excuse not to grow too old too quick :P That Frisian Duck looks wicked, just checked it out myself, Dutch Passion, bred for outdoors, can grow up to 2.5m tall, purple buds, duck foot shaped leaves, with spicy aromas of pine, citrus and fresh forest..... now im sure about it :book: There must be a diary somewhere.
Have a wicked day :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 1

@Asha605 Holy Mount Zion-I :woot: She's an absolute frosty beaut! How nice!! I bet you had a wicked time painting the back of your eyelids when your mongin' out with your funky smelling crayons after a smoke! She really served you well, now i overstand why some were takin' the piss (in a good way i'm sure)... them just jealous i say! Enjoy your fond memories of the Irie Frisian Dew PURP :hippy: Did you check out Frisian Duck? Looks niceeee!
One Love Asha, thanks for that, i really needed a bud-shot hit :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 2

believe it or not I've still got about an oz of crayon Frisian dew in a bag from 2011 my first grow.. I kept it because being my first grow it was such a great memory.. the whole season was fantastic.. and one whiff of that bag would bring the memories flooding in.. 

the smell of the nigh visits and plants.. 

and talking about Frisian duck.. 

I still have a couple or a few seeds from that test pack... I asked people if they wanted me to chuck them in when I've sent them seeds but they just laugh it of lol its not even that bad

large.duckdew.PNG

• Like 8

Irie @RandyBoBandy, that's wicked bro! Hats of to you for keeping hold of it! How does it taste now compaired to years ago? There's nothing like your 1st grow and looking back over the years to how we have progressed, my 1st grow didn't look that nice bro! BIG UP RastaBoBandy!! Coconut Chalice comin' your way :bong:

Here's Affiedaze........... The most sticky herb i'v encountered so far, buds are a bit airy but thats fine with me coz the quality of this plant is amazing, such a lovely oily rich indica strong smoke, by far my favorite tasting smoke this year, makes an abundance of hash too :yinyang:

large.rsz_00_affiedaze_-_sep_28th_2019_-_7_weeks_into_flower_27.jpg

large.rsz_08_affiedaze_3_-_oct_6th_2019_-_8_weeks_into_flower_31.jpg

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 9

very nice mate :yep:

I dunno mate I've not tried it.. I got a load of dry sift from it years ago and that was the last I smoked of it.. its just there cos I cant bring myself to chuck it..  

• Like 3