Which Games Console?

Guest theokoles

cause you only have 1hr to edit after posting, this way if someone's a bit jaked & posts something silly, it stays on the interweb forever lol

23 hours ago, Bigbob88 said:

Wow I was drunk, why don't it let me edit the comment lol

I thought you  were just taking the piss going full on #pcmasterrace lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Playing horizon 4 and gears 5 on the mobile phone or the android tablet  via xbox streaming preview app cloud computing no need for the console now lol. 50 games are ready to play as from today. So if your an xbox user sign up to test the previews.

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 2

Guest theokoles

@tokenroll forza horizon 4 is superb, its all ive really played out of all the games i got..but i tend to do that, just get right into one game and play it for years..forza is my new mario karts, ive not played MK since i got into forza lol

Im playing the online adventure races.. i reckon about 2 years to master it up there with the big boys lol

@theokoles I use a wheel/pedals and gear shift for froza 7, but not been able to use it in over a year. Now I have had the op on my arm and once I can use it again I will be back at every evening for a few hours. The one game I must buy is Grid I reckon its gonna be serious fun arcade driving. I don't play much else to be honest.

Toke...

• Like 1

Guest theokoles

@tokenroll @j.o.i.n.t can either of you guys help me out? you know the online freedom adventure races where you just set off from A to B with no flags to go through... how the fk do you know where to go? i get you have to aim for the red line at the finish but i sometimes take short cuts and end up on a mountain miles away or stuck in a forest wrapped round a tree lol

Edited by theokoles

@theokoles

The end point is always shown when driving, so have a quick look at the main map to get your bearings and point that way. You should see it in the sky.

I think the freeroam rush bits are bullshit, and tend to avoid them. Then again, I tend to like the street races so the cars I use are not suited to it at all.

eta

occurred to me i may have avoided the part of the game you're on about. I'm all street, me :D

Edited by j.o.i.n.t

1 minute ago, theokoles said:

just figured out custom options for online races :) i quite like the variety of the free for all though..

Mate, I'm still coming across stuff after playing for around a year. I like geeking out on the various tuning options, seeing how it affects things.

what's your fav car at the moment? I'm loving the Aston Martin GT12 and Mclaren Senna, but the Ferrari 458s, as in life, is my true love.

Guest theokoles

Will check them out :)

In the x class - Vulcan Forza Edition 2016 Aston Martin (AWD) ..its fast enough and handles well, i struggle to handle the likes of the Agera RS 2017 Koenigsegg (RWD) I'm OK at 200mph but at 250 forget about it lol

In the S2 class ..The 911 GT3 RS 2016 Porsche  (AWD) is fast becoming my fav.

In the S1 class i like powering it round bends in the GT-R Predator 2017 Nissan, again AWD lol

Edited by theokoles

@theokoles

Man, same. I think as I progress through my 40's the reaction times are not always up to crazy s2/X :D   The Porches were paid-for in forza 3, but, yeah, I've been loving them too in 4.

Have you worked out that 'feathering' the steering (not sure of right word) works bests? Tap-tap tap, better than full wrench at speed - within the limitations of the car, of course.

A class and below can be a lot of fun... It's more about line and correctness than acceleration or cornering.

Oh, and get rid of the route line/breaking zone colour, I say, and turn on simulation steering and stuff. At first you'll be shit but after some time it makes you a much better player. things like crests of hills and stuff have to be taken into account... You get more points too. I've not progressed onto changing gear myself yet, I use auto for that, even without the clutch. I know my limits :D

Edited by j.o.i.n.t

Guest theokoles

i've been tapping, wasn't sure if that was a thing or not lol

Didn't know there was a simulation steering option either or manual gears lol