Which Games Console?

Guest theokoles

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theokoles

Taken the plunge and bought a used one in excellent condition. Best offer of £300 was accepted from buy it now of £350 with £4 delivery. Comes with headset and controller and a fair few games.. A couple of games id like to add will be Crash nitro karts and Red dead redemption 2, these should keep me occupied for a while :)

GTA 5
Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 3
F1 2017
FIFA 18
Lego Batman 3
Lego Avengers
Lego Star Wars
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Tom Clancy's The Division 

Edited by theokoles

Guest theokoles

Nice one matey...i never treat myself and said to the gf yesterday i was thinking of getting one, i got the what about the mortgage and dogs being spayed next month blah blah blah lol ..i said fk the dog and everything else lol i haven't treated myself all year,  so fk it I'm having it   lol she conceded, put the guilt trip on her, might even get a game out her too lol 

Get forza 7 if you want more serious sim style, and forza 4 on your list for arcade play or Grid which is just released more arcade. It is the one x you got ?.

• Like 1

im just setting it up as we talk but it looks pretty good.Xbox Game Pass for PC .1 pound thats it.i think it will go up to 2 pound later.but for a quid to test and try out not bad.looked on youtube and it seems pretty cool.so xbox on on my pc here i come.some 1 said you can play people on there xbox.not to sure if thats true tho .any one else done this ?  .  im download car game at moment forza .

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

Edited by jok3r
  • Like 2

Guest theokoles

Its here lol

Struggled to work out how to charge the controller lol there's a double venom charges, think ive sussed it.

A Gold pass?

Is it normal when you insert a game for it to install it and when this is done will it store it so you don't have to go through the bollocks of installing it each time?

Gold pass is a subscription for xbox live.You need that to play online.

Yep games install its mental, buy a disc its just a key to a download these days.

I buy everything digital..one so I can't damage the discs and secondly I can share that game.Say I buy call of duty modern warfare....with all  the  DLC(Down Load Content) etc and my lad gets it too.So I only pay once for each game and DLC, although DLC is no more on the new MW apparently.

I don't know anything about xbox unless its Call of Duty multiplayer lol except the above :D

Guest theokoles

Cheers @icki wasn't aware you needed extra stuff to play on line, it seems a bit milky lol

@Amnesia Only game ive played proper so far, love it..trying to get on the roster lol cant get into GTA5 just not my thing..

Awaiting on Crash team nitro kart, Red redemption 2, star wars battlefront 2, mike mc morris infinite air and a game for my gf super lucks tale lol

If you like realistic sim racing, I'd recommend Project Cars (can be had for super cheap) or Project Cars 2. 

I like Forza for an arcade experience or a quick 10 minute blast. 

If I've got an afternoon/evening free I get into full race weekends on Project Cars. A full length GP after a few vapes of a racy sativa is stupidly intense :D 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

There's only one platform to work on, and it's not a f'ing console. Literally 1v1 anyone here on a console don't even think they would get a kill.

Pc all day, grow a set, good night lads, keyboard mouse you can't beat, one time booya, headshot ev day, blam