Which Games Console?

Guest theokoles

@theokoles yeah certainly will, I play on my Samsung 49" 4k in the dinning room when playing games in 4k, when I play a game that's better in 1080p I move to the living room and onto the projector 120" screen amazing fun. Can't wait till proper 4k projectors arrive at an affordable price and not these cheap ass ones that are on sale atm using 1080p and upscaling but being sold as 4k capable. Enjoy your purchase and gaming experience. Turn motion smoothing or judder reduction whatever of on your tv or use dedicated game mode if it has the option.

Toke...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boojum said:

I'd hope so at getting on for £400

350 quid, priced about the same as the xbox 360 and the xbox one when they were first released

• Like 1

I should not have read this thread 

Now i have gone and opened the Xbox one we got as a welcome gift for joining BT,i was going to flog it at xmas 

Now loading sea of thieves.

• Like 5

RDR2 is a great game. Lots of varied things to do besides the enthralling main story, it really shows off what the Xbox one X can do graphically when paired with a 4K TV.

Best of all i remember it being a great smokers game. Just set a waypoint, press A a couple of times to choose the horses speed and off she goes trotting to the destination while you sit back, admire the beautiful scenery and have a smoke. Be careful though and watch the screen, a few times i've come back in to see all hell broke loose after being ambushed or whatever along the way lol

• Like 2

New Modern Warfare on the xbox 1x looked bloody amazing.I only play COD online, but this new MW looks next gen.

Xbox Elite 2 controller out Nov.Love the first Elite best controller ive owned.

Edited by icki

4 hours ago, theokoles said:

Is the x box one x console noisy?

You can hear the fan, but you have to get very close to it .

Mines quiet, my lads is noisy.Im doubting the cooling is working.Its been like it from day 1 ive got it raised of the table with 4 x10 mm nuts.It shutdown once from overheating.

Edited by icki