Vape strength Vs Joints

growinggold

Always got on very well with my Arizer extreme Q, whip and adaptor for mini bong.

Stil enjoy a joint now and then...even with tobacco! After all ... It's a joint affair 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

The first vape I bought was really good . Had about 10 to 15 pulls through it and although there was little to no visible vapor I was very stoned . I didn't buy the cheapest and ended up with a BLK Nova which cost me 36.50 including delivery . Still inexpensive by dry herb vaporizer standards but I really like it and it does get me stoned pretty quickly . Might pick up a Titan 2 for 12 quid off the web and see if it's as good as the Nova . The basic design of the vaporizers is pretty much the same when you look at them . Anybody tried the Titan 2 or Pathfinder 2 and could tell us what they're like ?  

Just noticed the title of this thread and I personally think I get more wrecked off a vaporizer than a joint . I was shocked at my first weed vape as it was an excellent experience . A lot more than I expected .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Used to smoke J's a few years back then stopped when I went on a health kick & did a couple of triathlons, always used to stone me in an almost 'oppressive heavy' way with the occasional noidy trip. Fast forward to a few months back & my old toking partner got my stoned on a vape saying its healthy!?! :unsure:  I'ts not but it's a damn site healthier than combustion!

Anyway I've now got myself a Davinci IQ & couldn't recommend it enough. It is definitely a 'cleaner' high as opposed to a stone & no noidy trips yet!! 

I'm pretty interested in one of these bubblers that's been mentioned in here though, so what's the recommendations from any of you users?

• Like 1

Hi @jay797

Absolutely agree.  When I gave up Js and just combusted weed and hash I noticed an improved high.

When I swapped combustion for vapeing there was an even greater improvement.  

And at both stages there were improvements in economy and reduced health risks.

For bubblers there's a well known Chinese site that I probably shouldn't spam.

General opinion has it that for vaping only minimal water conditioning is required, so a small can and just enough water to cover the percolator.  Though personal taste is, imo, more important.

• 2 years later...

large.tmp-cam-8968588837418296954.jpgI know this is an old thread couldn't help myself. 2+months tobacco and combustion free now, little nicotine vape from my local vape shop has got the baccy side covered, an OG Mighty with a Bigballr and an additional whip has the meds side covered, I've gone from 30+ joints in a day or just over a day, to only vapeing in the evenings, couple of dosing capsules ranging from 197°c up to 210°c and I'm spangled, I'm finding I even forget that I'm vapeing and end up leaving it sitting there for a couple of hours until I move and see it sitting there, and I much prefer the high, I've never got so high using such a small amount of weed,  if I had the choice between a fat joint and 1 dosing cap in my Mighty then the Mighty imo would win hands down, and I can now cycle up those hills I used to have to get off and walk up, if anyone's considering giving up the tobacco do it do it do it do it you won't regret it

:bong:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Should Know Betterer said:

large.tmp-cam-8968588837418296954.jpgI know this is an old thread couldn't help myself. 2+months tobacco and combustion free now, little nicotine vape from my local vape shop has got the baccy side covered, an OG Mighty with a Bigballr and an additional whip has the meds side covered, I've gone from 30+ joints in a day or just over a day, to only vapeing in the evenings, couple of dosing capsules ranging from 197°c up to 210°c and I'm spangled, I'm finding I even forget that I'm vapeing and end up leaving it sitting there for a couple of hours until I move and see it sitting there, and I much prefer the high, I've never got so high using such a small amount of weed,  if I had the choice between a fat joint and 1 dosing cap in my Mighty then the Mighty imo would win hands down, and I can now cycle up those hills I used to have to get off and walk up, if anyone's considering giving up the tobacco do it do it do it do it you won't regret it

:bong:

I did similar over several months also and loved it. 

For the last month I've not even vaped, but instead take a small (0.2-0.5g) of cobbed weed in the morning and am really high for 8-10hrs but in a much better way.

The high from eating cob is imho far superior to smoking or vaping. 

If you've not already see it, check out highgrowers thread 

Edited by Hombre del Monte
  • Like 2