Vape strength Vs Joints

growinggold

Have looked at the dynavap looks a little fiddly and like it would rinse though lighters and more expensive then the below. Think I will just end up glass bong an adaptor: 

Don't really have a clue when in come to glassware.

3 hours ago, catfish said:

no i saw the light around 10 years ago , the thought of mixing tabacco with a quality weed is madness to me

No i do agree though, vaping all the way for me now !

• Like 1

As many others mentioned, there’s no going back to baccy for me either ... and smoking a pure J is nice, but I’m done with being locked in a stoned stupor, when there is so much I want to do when feeling inspired, like make music, and save the planet !

I’m sticking with my Dynavap for portable and volcano for home combo, as I still can get shit done after a nights vaping.

Will try the bong adaptor as well I reckons 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, growinggold said:

Have looked at the dynavap looks a little fiddly and like it would rinse though lighters and more expensive then the below. Think I will just end up glass bong an adaptor: 

Don't really have a clue when in come to glassware.

The Dynavap is pretty simple to use really, and easy to clean. The jet lighter things last me a few good hits before it needs a refill. Recommended !

• Like 2

The Dynavap hits as hard, though it sucks when you time it wrong. 

Splinter is good. :) 

Edited by ananda
  • Like 1

Salutations GrowingGold,

On 9/22/2019 at 5:23 PM, growinggold said:

Is there anyway to get hard buzz...  All advice welcome.

Sure there is, if you'd be satisfied to feel like receiving a punch in the face strong enough to experience visual tunnelling, followed by sensory loss until you're ready to faint.

:stoned:

Quite certainly, yes, such thing does exist!!  But i never heard of anybody who ever actually got access to it, except me!

large.5d89a3af0b81c_LenferdeDantes-ConstantinesHell480x200.PNG

And of course i worked hard on it in order to perform the proper corrections...  :king:

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Hello all.

So tobacco has been kicked for good, two days clean. Vaped using only mighty last night was okay but not cained, positive side is i did wake up feeling fresh af. 

The more research I do in glassware the more questions I ask myself. What is the difference between bubbler and bong. Is there any...?

Looking to either buy the D020-D 9 Inches bubbler off dhgate 

Or 

Heisenberg lady killer off namaste vap

Am I splitting hairs here? Will the bong do better job of getting me more blazed 

Also find so many different water pipe adapter options with mixed reviews some say they break the mighty top and I seriously don't want that! Am I better off going for one that clip on the mouth piece rather then that slot over the heating chamber. 

Again danke.

• Like 1

i used to do bongs and joints when out and about,bought volcano classic and best purchase I ever done

now i have vape here and there just to 'dial in' the high but main route of administering is cannabis oil

Salutations GrowingGold,

4 hours ago, growinggold said:

So tobacco has been kicked for good, two days clean.

We can sense a fair amount of optimism about your transition from combustion to vaporization, which refers to a consumption method, not actually tobacco/nicotine;  hence this makes me ask one obvious question:  were you able to quit nicotine the same as combustion?

In addition i'd like to focus attention on the problem of molecules extraction, then perhaps later we add that of passing those from human airways to bloodstream, routinely and in a durable fashion...

:g:

4 hours ago, growinggold said:

Am I splitting hairs here?

As far as i'm concerned that's not even the "hair" i'd have in mind myself.  Yet anyway you've clearly chosen yours so now there's the matter of Outlet Water, in opposition to Inlet Water...

Briefly put you depend on Hot Dry Air to "Release/Transport" + "Activate" THC (incl. all other noble substances) naturally collected on a molecular basis inside tiny Trichome Glands floating in a sea of much larger and possibly-shredded vegetal debris.  Storz & Bickel produces particularily efficient extraction devices involving 3 types of heat vectors:  convection mode being dominant, then radiative + conductive modes;  e.g. it appears their Volcano concept offers a convenient/popular mix of all 3 vectors in order to implement some Deep Ovenizing function.  This implies its user doesn't only plan to consume trichomes, the final "fumet" comes with everything that was caused to infuse through vegetal tissue - which can be perceived as a most desirable objective if it's about "bio" quality nuggets.  That reflexion reminds me there was no need to shred cannabis dry flowers with a grinder when using my HerbalAire, so perhaps you can try it too and appreciate the nuance.  In any case, whatever substances such vaporizer's heat could render airborne these shall promote boosted extraction considering the consumption method doesn't even attempt to differentiate trichomes vs vegetal substrate;  instead the company's design conforms to a global (oven-based) strategy relying on untained cannabis, essentially.  In other words aroma/taste appreciation should feel more substancial if not enhanced, ideally.

It's a good decision to add water in the big picture, without it i remember only ~6 months had passed before an unavoidable urge emerged to moisturize the cannabic stream.  Please admire my 1st strategy, schematically illustrated:

large.5c2d1b8463975_FogBong(154x200).GIF

Orientation matters because this layout combines gravity and surface tension effects to create a pressure-activated valve where obstruction results from condensed water vapor turning into droplets.  Imagine some flexible PVC tube installed inside a sealed cavity, having 1 tiny mixing hole located at the lowest point of its knee while it stands directly above a cold fog (ultrasonic mist) generator...  Excess humidity in the cannabic stream eventually causes a closure of that hole by the water droplet, which limits exposure of an oven to water vapor when it travels backwards and reaches the vaporizer between inhalations.

This felt devine the 1st week, then i realized it invited abuse that proved counter-productive.  Which is why is decided to look even closer at the problem until i could identify an alternative - which i have.

Nonetheless you're left with the option to find a proper water toy in hope it shall still feel appropriate after 6 months, or 25, or many more.  YMMV, enjoy the ride!

Edited by Egzoset
Proof-reading.

Hello all, 

Firstly thank you @Egzoset for your answer, tbh I'm not quite sure I fully understand it. But thanks anyway. With regards quitting nicotine I've never thought I've had the issue here as I would only smoke a couple j in the evening and that would be all. However I probably was/ still am addicted for want of a better word. But I've never craved it, mind over matter and no smoke would be needed, I'd never wake up in morning and have a cig. Fuck that. 

Like other members have mentioned I think it was the whole ritual of rolling and smoking a j that I will miss the most and addicted to.

Since only vaping over I have noticed it easier to get up in the morning and my deep sleep as increased (so Garmin tells me) I do feel fresher. Not sure if its because I've quit smoking a fat spliff and all the nasty tobacco ect at circa 10pm and now I'm only vaping 1/4 the amount then. 

I will get a18mm mighty adapter (which one? Advice welcome?) and D020-d  bubble next paycheck in hope it gives stronger kick, and report back.

Muchas gracias.

• Like 1

Vapebong ftw!!

Personaly I use a healthy rips fierce with a cheap dh gate bong and it’s as close to smoking I can get. I do use the top temp of 221c and get a nice high. 

Deffo the future for me.

peace

lil d

• Like 5

Just remember folks when vaping you want your bud dry super dry not dry like you use for a joint. Sip at it not inhale the life out of it and things are lots better. Your not trying to full the house with clouds.

Toke...

• Like 1

Salutations TokeRoll,

9 hours ago, tokenroll said:

...when vaping you want your bud dry super dry not dry like you use for a joint.

It always sounds confusing to me when i read "vaping" instead of "vaporizing", yet i often got protests should i dare suggest that my herb needs to be crispy-dry, at least enough not to even require a grinder.  This doesn't seem to impact Hot Dry Air Ovenizers the same as with my "Micro-Bursting" pipe where everything happens real fast, possibly because in "joints" that humidity may prove beneficial by helping to keep burning speed under control, while in my pipe's bowl this just dampens the "Heat Charge" and even disables the toke...

One other feature (or absence of it) which interferes greatly is trichomes in "tumbled weed".

Edited by Egzoset
Proof-reading.
  • Like 1

Hello all. 

All items ordered. Opted for the delta 3d studios mighty V3 adapter as it looked to get better reviews regards it not cracking the mighty top and having a better gauze location. But who know any one with experience with this product? 

Should have have gone glass to glass fittings? And gone for the vape fiend one. 

Hmm

TY

Grr been slapped with a £13 import and admin fee from royal mail for the delta studios adapter. Crummy yanks.