Vape strength Vs Joints

growinggold

26 minutes ago, growinggold said:

Hello, thank you for all your comments yes I do agree with joints I think it's the mix with all tobacco ect and the high is different it more giggle and less mongey with a vape which i do enjoy. I do also have a volcano but again it's the time thing, takes bloody age.  I have since be moved to garden shed to blaze or vape, which doesn't have power so kind of limited to the handheld. I'm keen to stick with vaping just want elusive quick hit head bang . I feel a mod and bong maybe the way forward can any one link me to some cost effective ways of doing this please? Loving the chat bods.

yuk you mix tobacco with your weed ? why ffs ? would you go to a pub order some really nice brqandy and then mix it with something

totally different like ribena ?

you have a quality product and you are making it a poor product by mixing it with tobacco .

why would you do that ?

• Like 2

@growinggold think mighty do a bong adaptor, maybe have a look at vapefiends website. I made my own adaptor for my dynavap, had access to a lathe. Through a bong is the way for me, it means my throat can handle the higher temps. 1 bowl of a dynavap gives 2-3 good rips, that normally does me!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, catfish said:

yuk you mix tobacco with your weed ? why ffs ? would you go to a pub order some really nice brqandy and then mix it with something

you have a quality product and you are making it a poor product by mixing it with tobacco .

why would you do that ?

It's how it's done in the UK growing up. We can't afford to smoke blunts. I do mix my whiskey with ice and my lager with lemonade tops. Personal preference. However keen to just vape the sweet sensi if I can get a quick clean powerful method. To the bong and mighty.

• Like 2

That maybe how it's done for some but I know nobody who does it still,once we started growing its neat all the way.

Its stupidity to pollute a decent product with tobacco.

However there is no other way when you use hash unless you pipe,bong,chillum it.

I dont use hash anyway now its straight up flower vape indoors and out.

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 3

I smoked joints with tobacco for decades and found that I was addicted to the ritual as much as anything else - from skinning up to leisurely smoking it. That and the feeling of being monged due to the nicotine, carbon monoxide and other additives no doubt. I struggled with vaping at first as it's a totally different ritual. I got so frickin' crystal-clean high I needed a joint to come down lol An easier switch if you're a bong ripper imo. The Dynavap is definitely the closest experience I think if you're used to that 'mouth-to-lung' hit of a joint, tho a bit of learning curve to get the temp high enough for a hard hit. The airflow on most other vapes seemed far too wide open for my inhalation style at first. 

Once I'd made the switch I felt that I'd been 'doing weed wrong' all these years. Still have the odd joint here and there with bubble hash. It always takes me by surprise how rough it is now with tobacco. I may have to invest in a concentrate pen like a PuffCo! 

Edited by Barry Quest
  • Like 5

If I didn't have the bong adapter for my vape I probably would've gone back to joints/mixes too.

As it goes I been baccy free for months now and only need a couple rips on the bong/vape to get me where I want to be most days..

Bong&vape combo for the win imo

• Like 5

2 hours ago, catfish said:

why would you do that ?

Years ago it was 90% hash in the UK , easier to smuggle in i guess , so tobacco was a must back then . Lebanese , morrocan , pakistani black , nepalise ..... It has well changed now and tobacco use is getting less over here .

53 minutes ago, Bodidley said:

Years ago it was 90% hash in the UK , easier to smuggle in i guess , so tobacco was a must back then . Lebanese , morrocan , pakistani black , nepalise ..... It has well changed now and tobacco use is getting less over here .

Mate most of us on here are based in the UK

I vape during the day /early evening then have a pure weed joint around 9 o'clock that finishes me off 

I find vaping is a total cleaner buzz than combustion and all the nasty chemicals that go hand in hand with combustion 

• Like 3

I quite enjoy a vape, either grasshopper or sapphire, both through bongs.

But effect wise I far prefer a small pure joint.

I find that dabbing rosin provides a satisfying hit that's up there with joints, but without the drawbacks of combustion.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, catfish said:

why would you do that ?

Probably because lots of people smoked cigs as well, like me 10 years ago.

Think of it as turning your poor quality cigaretes in to lovely cannabis cigarettes instead, obviously if you dont smoke you wont see it like that !

• Like 1

I use Vapcaps as a replacement for spliffs 

And few other vapes for faster or larger extractions for other uses and moods ....

The Splinter has a bigger bowl and extracts faster 

The Splinter Zed has a bigger heater than the Splinter so it extracts quicker and pairs well with glass 

The G43 has a bigger bowl again, as does my homemade thing which is somewhere between a G43 and a glass symphony which also has a bigger heater than the G43 for even bigger bong hits and sessions.

And the biggest bowl in the collection award goes to the Volcano :)

You can buy quality glass with a modern diffuser for a little more than that acrylic thing, from China on DHgate, Amazon and eBay now. 

I think a butane vape like the Sticky Bricks paired with 18mm glass will get you where you want to be in quick time, out in the shed :bong:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, growinggold said:

It's how it's done in the UK growing up. We can't afford to smoke blunts.

6 hours ago, growinggold said:

Personal preference

how can it be both ?

either you do it for less consumption or you do it cos its traditional

in answer to it i would do blunts and not do so many maybe make a blunt last longer cos you cannot rush a blunt

4 hours ago, Bodidley said:

that was 30 years ago man . every time some hash comes along the thought of mixing with tabac make me wanna puke nasty stuff man

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

Probably because lots of people smoked cigs as well, like me 10 years ago.

Think of it as turning your poor quality cigaretes in to lovely cannabis cigarettes instead, obviously if you dont smoke you wont see it like that !

no i saw the light around 10 years ago , the thought of mixing tabacco with a quality weed is madness to me

• Like 1