Vape strength Vs Joints

growinggold

Hello all,

I've switched between smoking joints and vaping for a while now. I've noticed both have plus an negatives. What I'm looking for is same buzz after smoking a joint, but in cleaner healthy fashion. I use a mighty vape and notice a session,load take around 15 minutes and doesn't get me as buzzed as a joint would. Is there anyway to get hard buzz off a vape the same time as it would to smoke a j. Would a bong attachment for vape suit me better? 

All advice welcome. Thanks. GG

• Like 1

I’m wondering this myself. I find it tricky to get the right dose without being floored, or not feeling a sausage. Higher vape heat seems to give more of a smoke type buzz, but I haven’t cracked it yet. 

• Like 1

The only vape I would substitute a joint for is the pen type that takes rosin . I have several hardly used vapes and I just smoke . If there was a handy unit ,very handy and affordable and not a hair straighteners ,well I'd be squishing flowers and vaping the gooey stuff ! It's finicky vaping flowers with some hand held vapes ,and there isn't the same hit in my opinion ,it's not as satisfying . 

• Like 1

I have a mains powered one and get stoned enough, i think they wont be as effective as a spliff, because you are not 100% burning it, you just heating it up, and little bit will be left over, which is why i keep all the weed i vape

• Like 2

Totally different highs. It’s worth taking a break before vaping if you’re used to joints. A tolerance break means you’ll be battered off a vape when you get back on it. You won’t notice the comparison then. 

Vaping gets you HIGH not stoned imho and if it makes sense. It’s cleaner so just different. I used to smoke bongs and it just took a bit of getting used to. Smoked blunts on Thursday and I was mashed lol 

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 15

never noticed the difference, I quit smoking joints over 20 years ago used pipes bongs, been vaping over 2 years now when I get up in the morning i'm stoned good style, I've always had a job where I could smoke freely while working now i'm retired, I used to smoke quite heavily joints and pipes, I vape the same amount as I used to smoke, no coughing no bad chest and high as a kite what more could I ask for

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, Cursed said:

Vaping gets you HIGH not stoned imho and if it makes sense. It’s cleaner so just different

I stopped the biftas and switched to a dynavap and completely agree about the different high, i think i prefer it as well ! It does feel cleaner, i wonder if carbon monoxide plays apart in that somewhere ? For example when i quite smoking fags years ago if i had a cig i got a massive head rush but if i had a nicotine lozenge or spray which are quite fast acting you didnt get the slightest buzz just satisfaction.

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

dynavap

I have a herbalaire and a dynavap, the dynavap is the closest to a smoke hit in any of the vapes I’ve tried, I think because you can over heat the weed compared to other vapes. 

I have a big glass bong that I pass them both through so I get bong like hits. They’re always stronger than just sipping from a vape.

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 7

Just now, Cursed said:

I have a big glass bong that I pass them both through so I get bong like hits. They’re always stronger than just sipping from a vape.

Yea i bet its nice through a bong, i love the dynavap, i think it really brings out the taste of the bud that you dont get when smoking, all the strains i try seem to have a unique taste through it.

• Like 2

The high is deffo different and does take some getting used too , much cleaner buzz ..... I think with spliffs some of the buzz your feeling is the shit mixed with the tabacco , formaldahide etc .

• Like 3

Hello, thank you for all your comments yes I do agree with joints I think it's the mix with all tobacco ect and the high is different it more giggle and less mongey with a vape which i do enjoy. I do also have a volcano but again it's the time thing, takes bloody age.  I have since be moved to garden shed to blaze or vape, which doesn't have power so kind of limited to the handheld. I'm keen to stick with vaping just want elusive quick hit head bang . I feel a mod and bong maybe the way forward can any one link me to some cost effective ways of doing this please? Loving the chat bods.

When i use my volcano  i almost fill up the oven . i first vape @169/172

i run it again @189/182

give it a good stir/ bang on the table a few  times then give it a go @184/190.

i always get 3 full bags and it get me more ripped than a spliff .

i cant rush a spliff cos it makes me cough if i do .

• Like 7