Vape strength Vs Joints

growinggold

Yea.  That's UK Customs, though.  Basically, it's VAT. 

I bought an Underdog about four years ago.  Before customs would release it I had to pay £32 VAT and an £8 Post Office admin charge for taking my money off me.  That came to 20% of the total cost of the log.

That's one reason that I started building my own

Anyway, back to your original question:

"What I'm looking for is same buzz after smoking a joint..".

Simple answer is that you're not going to get the same buzz but the good news is - you're going to get a better one.

Weed without tobacco will give you a different buzz and vaping will give you a different buzz to combustion. 

Put those two changes together and you get a far superior high (IMO) using far less weed, and with far fewer health risks.

Edited by Amaethon
  • Like 3

I just started vaping weed at the weekend just passed along wi my ecig I haven't had any baccy since sun

My Splinter v2 wi a decent mod box very quick to get up to temp and gives a good hit straight to the fuckin head 

Very much a high rather than a stone so a wee bit o getting used to but the end result is me baked so happy days 

I have been using my abv for spliff filler so still had a couple o spliffs but using so much less weed overall I love it and wish I had tried vaping properly years ago :yep:

• Like 4

Hello all,

Thank your comment mchaze, what abv are using may give it a go. My lady hates tobacco. 

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, growinggold said:

Does it not taste completely rank?

yes :puke:

Better off making coconut oil with it, but even that can still taste a bit funky

• Like 1

Hello all,

So lady's and gents tonight is the night. I have finally sourced all I need to get the party started. I will up date tomorrow with my opinion on the vapebubbler. Can't wait. Must say I am tempted to invest in a dynavape also.

Thanks for all the help.

Onto next projects soon rocking horse renovation and growing under glass in stealthily. 

Thanks.

GG

• Like 1

Enjoy

1 hour ago, growinggold said:

Must say I am tempted to invest in a dynavape also.

Never met anyone who regretted buying a Dynavap :)

• Like 3

Took a while for me to adjust from tobacco/combustion to combustion/vaping (about 3 months) once the nicotine addiction faded I started noticing how different the high was.

As for AVB the only way I've found to get it in my system is to mix it with a a full fat yoghurt that has fruit in it, 2 tsp of AVB to a yoghurt in the morning gives me a nice baseline through the day.

• Like 1

On 05/10/2019 at 10:25 AM, zabz said:

yes :puke:

Better off making coconut oil with it, but even that can still taste a bit funky

I put my abv in a big kilner jar last time, topped it up with water and put in a cupboard. Replaced water daily (with a fine sieve over the top to stop abv coming out). It was brown and smelled rank at first, but after a week the water was clear and didn’t stink.

Made oil with the ‘rinsed’ abv and it tasted loads better than the ‘straight from vape’ oils i had made before, with no loss of strength.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Exhale said:

Took a while for me to adjust from tobacco/combustion to combustion/vaping (about 3 months) once the nicotine addiction faded I started noticing how different the high was.

As for AVB the only way I've found to get it in my system is to mix it with a a full fat yoghurt that has fruit in it, 2 tsp of AVB to a yoghurt in the morning gives me a nice baseline through the day.

Might try that, only issue is i think i vape the shit out of mine in the dynavap !

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, i11 said:

I use a Vapcap too, and when I'm done (3 cycles usually) I just scoop out the vaped bud and eat it. Kinda tastes like weedy toast :v:

Renegade. Your saliva production must be better than mine!

• Like 2

On 03/10/2019 at 10:07 AM, Amaethon said:

Yea.  That's UK Customs, though.  Basically, it's VAT. 

I bought an Underdog about four years ago.  Before customs would release it I had to pay £32 VAT and an £8 Post Office admin charge for taking my money off me.  That came to 20% of the total cost of the log.

That's one reason that I started building my own

I did the same but my UD stopped working a long time ago..

I'm back to combustion through glass water pipe now a days

Do you sell your logs? Or know a UK supplier?