The Noodle Tent

Thanks @ROCKSTEADY6, really looking forward to sampling these in the near year.  I will be lucky to get a fifth of the yield of your amazing noodle grow. I may have to adopt (steal) your method for next time round . All the best and hope your festive season a good un.

cheers shire

• Like 3

Harvest day has arrived at day 64, both flavours smell very amazing. So I have decided to try and re veg both plants,

Really enjoyed taking part in the PNC this time round and a huge cheers to HSO for doing it :)

few pics before the chop

large.5e08868329e87_ogkzvvvv.jpglarge_pub.jpglarge.Untitled.jpglarge.group111.jpg

and hope all are nicely stoned :smokin: I am...

• Like 7

Well that's the noodles bone dry and time for the weigh in,

The Beef and tomato came in at 14g with the chicken and mushroom just behind on 12g. So 26g in total

All of the buds on both plants are absolutely covered in trichs. Some of the best I have seen in my 8 years of growing, happy days

After posting this I am off out to grab a nice bottle of red and then have an OGKZ afternoon to celebrate getting this finished.

I will post a wee smoke report and some close up pics later and looking forward to my attempt at re veg on both plants, a first for me.

large_bt.jpglarge_cm.jpglarge.5e11d4863689e_OGKZbb.jpgFew pics

• Like 7

Well done dude, anybody over the finish line in this tough lil comp is a winner...

An not a bad result, enjoy ur bud an wine mate, it is a real nice toke...

• Like 4

Cheers Amo, Yes felt good to get over the finish line mate.

It's a fantastic toke, along with my wine I ended up in bed a lot earlier than usual like a light weight lol

• Like 3

congratulations brave knight ..weary after battle but satiated with frosty goodness ..

well done shire ..and that should reveg nicely ..

• Like 5

On 29/12/2019 at 4:44 PM, shire said:

Harvest day has arrived at day 64, both flavours smell very amazing. So I have decided to try and re veg both plants,

Really enjoyed taking part in the PNC this time round and a huge cheers to HSO for doing it :)

few pics before the chop

large.5e08868329e87_ogkzvvvv.jpglarge_pub.jpglarge.Untitled.jpglarge.group111.jpg

and hope all are nicely stoned :smokin: I am...

Congratulations on the harvest buddy ;)

2 very pretty looking OGKZ, love the colours popping through and both look to have produced quite well :yep:

Well done mate :bong:

You've put on a fine show ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers Mark :cheers:

Enjoyed it from start to finish mate.

The pnc thread is well named with the word challenge in it lol

atvb shire :bong:

edit, stoned

Edited by shire
  • Like 4

Just now, shire said:

Enjoyed it from start to finish mate

That's all I needed to hear  ;)

It is definitely well named. I know big growers who could not pull of a PNC grow and they run literal farm's lol

You've all crushed it this year  :headbang:

Thanks for playing buddy, been a blast  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

So this is the last day of the PNC. It's been a blast and I have enjoyed the grow from start to finish.

Also watching the other noodlers has been most enjoyable and entertaining.

Big cheers to Mark for running this so well.

As far as the end result goes smoke wise, Wow, really really nice cannabis. The taste when smoking is sweet and floral. The flavour reminds me of parma violet sweets, great after taste too . The buds are firm and when broken open the smell has hints of fuel , sweet citrus and pine. The effect is extremely quick acting and is very relaxing, it most certainly takes the stress of the day away. A great indica. These were some of the most resin covered plants I have grown so far, so bigger plants for making rso is on the cards.

couple of pics to finish off  :smokin:

large.5e3496663a21b_ogkztiff2publish.jpglarge.5e3496d34c766_ogkzjpeglargepublish.jpg

• Like 5

glad you entered the kingdom eh ..lovely finish brave knight ..the spoils of war are yours to enjoy.

• Like 4

On 31/01/2020 at 9:51 PM, shire said:

So this is the last day of the PNC. It's been a blast and I have enjoyed the grow from start to finish.

Also watching the other noodlers has been most enjoyable and entertaining.

Big cheers to Mark for running this so well.

As far as the end result goes smoke wise, Wow, really really nice cannabis. The taste when smoking is sweet and floral. The flavour reminds me of parma violet sweets, great after taste too . The buds are firm and when broken open the smell has hints of fuel , sweet citrus and pine. The effect is extremely quick acting and is very relaxing, it most certainly takes the stress of the day away. A great indica. These were some of the most resin covered plants I have grown so far, so bigger plants for making rso is on the cards.

couple of pics to finish off  :smokin:

large.5e3496663a21b_ogkztiff2publish.jpglarge.5e3496d34c766_ogkzjpeglargepublish.jpg

Another PNC adventure completed with a kick ass smoke report  ;)

Thanks buddy and thank you for playing along  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 2

On 2/2/2020 at 0:35 AM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

glad you entered the kingdom eh

Oh Yes !

It is a fine cannabis Kingdom ruled by a good king :king:

• Like 2